Chapter 7: Given Up?
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David immediately used smoke dash to dash toward the closest zombie and attacked it with a smoke chain to its head, killing it instantly. He was surprised by its power. The zombie's head was literally crushed.

Thankfully, the Zombies weren't as bunched up as they appeared to be from afar, so David moved from Zombie to Zombie and smash their head with a smoke chain in the hopes of finishing them off and maybe surviving this impossible attack.

Once in a while, he would throw a Sulfur Bomb at densely packed zombies to spread them out. A sulfur Bomb is a condensed ball of smoke that explodes after a short delay of being thrown. Enemies affected by the explosion will be thrown into the air and covered in clouds of smoke, opening an opportunity to kill.

Typically, such a thing as killing what looked like slightly rotten people would phase a person. And truthfully, David was like that at first, feeling like throwing up once in a while. He never stopped and swallow the barf, steeling himself to not stop for such a useless thing.

The thing that was bothering him the most was in fact, his own power. He found out his smoke was slowly running out and he was getting tired, causing him to slow down in the killing and zombies to get the chance to almost bite him.

The previous David now looked like nothing more than a sycophant soaked in blood and gore. He was sure that he had consumed some of the zombie blood by mistake, but he didn't care. He was busy killing. Nothing but surviving, that was all that his mind was filled with and focused on. The thoughts of killing these monsters and surviving to see another sunrise.

He was now standing in what looked like a sea of dead bodies, as he moved around, careful not to trip and end his life. The fact that he was able to kill more than 100 zombies while in the middle of them was a miracle and a blessing from God but now every kill may just be his last as he is running out of smoke.

The time has finally come, his smoke ran out. He stopped brought out his mp3 with his bloody and disgusting hand and skipped the current song that was playing. He looked up at the night sky and smiled.

"It is time to die. I regret nothing." He said while closing his eyes and asserting his fate.

As the first zombie was about to touch him, he suddenly opened his eyes.

"Na. I can't die while listening to this song. This will be a bad ending. Imagine a sad story ending with a brutal dubstep." David said, punching the zombie that was about to touch him. He brought out a lighter which he always carries with him as a good luck charm and lit it. "Please work... Please!!!... IT DID!!! Lucky charm, you did your job."

He threw it at the crowd of zombies before punching a zombie who was about to bite his shoulder. It didn't kill it, but it sent it flying back and knocking down others. 

Because of the lighter he threw, zombies started burning. The burning flesh gave off an aroma similar to beef in a frying pan, and body fat smells like a side of fatty pork on the grill. But you probably won't mistake the scent of human remains for a cookout. That's because a whole body includes all sorts of parts that we'd rarely use for a regular barbecue. Which blocked out the good smell with some disgusting smell.

Looking at the smoke coming of the zombies as the fire spread, he quickly absorbed it. He felt the intoxicating feeling flow through his body as his fugitive left and his smoke started filling up.

'Let's continue'

0