Chapter 8: End
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smirking, he got down on all four like a tiger ready to pounce, touching all the blood and flesh on the floor. Not caring, he gathered as much smoke as he can below him before leaping up, using the smoke to push him higher. He then used Smoke Thrusters, pushing himself higher. Reaching the limit of Smoke Thrusters, he activated Orbital Drop. 

After his second Orbital Drop, more than 75% of zombies were dead, giving him a boost of confidence. He immediately activated a smoke dash and ran towards the closest zombie, and instantly killing them with a smoke chain.

He then threw a sulfur Bomb at densely parked zombies and ran toward them and started ripping them with smoke chains, killing them. Turning around, he shot a cinder blast to kill a zombie reaching for his leg.

He then activated smoke dash to ran away from the place he was as it was getting to condensed. Reaching an open area, he saw a zombie crawling on the ground with its lower half missing, coming toward him.

He immediately shot a smoke shot, removing it from its misery. He continues running around, killing zombies and when he is running out of smoke, he absorbed smoke from the burning zombies.

Finally, after about 1 hours of none stop killing, he finally killed the last one. He stood there, waiting for some system massage to pop up but nothing came.

He suddenly felt a tight hand squeeze his leg, causing him to instantly use a smoke shot to shoot his hand, making it let go. Looking down, he saw a zombie with half its body messing. 

'These fuckers are desperate for my body.' He thought, killing it with another smoke shot. 'I guess I have to find and kill those zombies still living within this pile of dead bodies.'

And for the next one hour or so, he went around the battlefield, killing those zombies. It was easy because they were all still crawling toward him, and he wanted to wait for them to reach him before killing him, but he soon changes his mind as going out, finding them, and killing them was quicker.

He soon finished killing the last zombie, or what he thinks of as the last, and slumped to the ground next to his car which has already stopped burning in a pile of blood and guts.

Several blue screens immediately flashed in front of his eyes the moment he relaxed his body.

0