Chapter Six – True Identity
165 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The angel released Sage a tiny bit, just enough so he could inhale air, however the very scent of the angel made Sage's body tingle.

"My daughter, my dear daughter! Why did you take so long to appear? Didn't you know mommy was waiting for you to appear for over a hundred millennia?" Seeing the aggrieved look on the angel's face, Sage felt a bit weird.

"I'm not a girl! Nor am I your daughter! Just tell me what the hell happened!" Sage yelled, however the angel froze and then spoke in a distant voice.

"My own daughter doesn't want me anymore? Then I can only go destroy a few worlds to vent my dissatisfaction." Hearing the scary words, Sage thought of all the people who'd definitely die and sighed in exasperation.

"Fine, but tell me why I had to be female." Sage said and the angel smiled radiantly. Seeing the smile on the angel's face, Sage really wanted to smack her.

"Because I always wanted a daughter. I had enough of males, my dear brothers were enough. I only want a cute daughter." The angel said with a natural tone.

"So I'm just unlucky? What about becoming a Demon King? Was I tricked?" Sage couldn't help but feel for the demonic energy within his body, and then an aura spread out like a tsunami.

Sage felt power, pure power flowing through his body, and without him even having to think about it, it automatically adjusted to his will.

Or rather, her will. Not only that, a name appeared in Sage's mind, one which she knew was his True Name.

"Of course I wouldn't deceive my own daughter. Look, in the past hundred thousand years, mommy has been making clothes for you, how about we get you dressed?"

Sage looked down and her pale cheeks turned rosy red in embarrassment. One hand covered her privates while the other blocked the angel's vision.

"It's not mommy's fault, who told you to not wear clothes when you came back?" The angel asked while trying to peek, so Sage covered her eyes with both hands.

"I want clothes! Give some clothes." Sage said while stuttering from embarrassment. Being naked actually slipped her mind.

The angel waved a hand and several racks of clothing appeared, ranging from revealing bikinis to casual clothes.

The angel looked at Sage sneakily and then at the revealing bikinis section and was about to speak, however as if sensing something, Sage sent her a glare.

"Fine fine, mommy won't play dress up with you today." What Sage didn't know was that the angel was plotting to get Sage to wear a bikini.

Sage quickly pulled on some clothes and then turned back to the angel and asked in a curious voice.

"Who are you really?" Sage asked while she looked at the angel in the eyes. The angel eyes darted around before she reluctantly sighed.

"I was the brightest of all Father's angels, however I fell and became known as Lucifer. My true identity is Lucifer, Lord of Darkness."

Sage felt as if she had been hit with a tactical nuke. So the angel before him with pitch black wings was Lucifer!? Why didn't he guess it immediately?

7