Chapter Seven – Sealed
121 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucifer looked at Sage with a proud expression, knowing that she had heard of herself, however Sage just sighed.

"I should've guessed that you were Lucifer. Well, at least my mother is famous." Sage said with a helpless tone.

Even when he was on Earth, he didn't have a family, so the concept of a mother was foreign to him, however he couldn't help but find Lucifer weird.

"Well, my lovely daughter, how about you try some bikinis to see if they fit, or maybe some underwear under your clothes?" Lucifer's pupils turned to hearts as she imagined her daughter in a bikini.

Seeing Lucifer go into a daze, Sage shuddered a bit despite not knowing why. If she had known that Lucifer wanted to try every article of clothing on the racks, Sage would have wished for death.

Lucifer regained her senses and pouted when Sage didn't wear her underwear. Only Lucifer herself knew how long she spent making those clothes.

"Dear, you now have the power of a Demon King. All demons should address you as Demon King Lucile. Do you like your new name?" Lucifer asked with a 'praise me' look on her face.

Sighing, Sage nodded with reluctance because she was sure she wouldn't be able to change her mother's mind at all.

"Okay, I'm heading to another world to meet up with Beelzebub. That bastard owes me a hundred million souls!" Lucifer flicked a hand and a magical circle appeared.

"Gate of the Abyss." Lucifer murmured and a twisting vortex appeared in the midst of the circle.

Without waiting for it to fully open, Lucifer grabbed Sage's hand and dragged her into the portal as well.

...

World of Liston

Countless demons ran amok through a ruined city, hunting for souls or devouring each other to grow stronger.

Not just this city, but all over the world, demons spread out, and with them appearing came angels.

A horrifying demonic aura not the least bit inferior to Lucifer or Sage could be felt faintly in the city.

"Master, how should we break the seal? The angels are attacking us and purifying our souls." A high rank demon flew over and landed heavily.

"I'm sealed away, so call for another Demon King to descend. If I act, the repulsive force of the world will send me back to the Abyss."

The sealed Demon King was Beelzebub, who had carelessly gotten sealed away after being besieged by two Archangels.

The high rank demon wondered if a Demon King would even appear, however it didn't question Beelzebub's words and went to prepare sacrifices.

Because demons and angels were foreign beings in a world, the power of the world actively repelled them, wanting to send them back to their own realms.

The cost for a Demon Lord to descend was greater than a high rank demon who could appear and use their own demonic power to resist the expulsion force.

As for the cost of a Demon King, it was immense. A Demon King descending to a world meant the world was finished.

Beelzebub had been sealed shortly after his descent, however the world was already in chaos, with humanity barely surviving.

High rank demons were the upper class of demon society, while Demon Lords were the lords. A Demon King could command millions of demons and demon lords under their power.

The high rank demon flew to a relatively fortified city of humanity, one of the few left and stretched out a hand.

Demons and angels rarely used technology, often using demonic or holy energy to attack and defend.

A small ball of flame appeared on the high rank demon's finger causing the surrounding air to distort under the extreme heat.

Most demons had amazing fire elemental affinity while angels leaned more to the light element. With the wave of a hand, the fire ball expanded as it shot towards the city.

As the small flaming sun touched the ground, it exploded with heat similar to a nuclear bomb, instantly annihilating all life and flattening the entire city.

The high rank demon let out a breath and then went about collecting souls, while trying to regain the lost demonic energy.

Soon more demons appeared, however under the watch of the high rank demons who arrived following Beelzebub's command, they gathered the souls obediently.

The high rank demon did a quick calculation and realized they'd need to raze another city to ashes before they could even try to make a Demon King descend into this world.

Just as he was about to give orders, a golden light appeared in the skies, making the surrounding clouds look holy and sacred.

Then angels appeared, their white wings flapping as they looked down at the demons below in fury. During the short clash between Beelzebub and Rafael, countless angels and demons perished due to the shockwaves of the attacks and the remnant powers left behind.

Archangel Rafael retreated to the Heavens to recuperate after fighting against Beelzebub and sealing him away.

"Fiendish filth, be purified!" An angel with two pairs of wings slashed out with a sword made of blessed gold, causing a ray of light to descend down without mercy.

The ground below and the low rank and middle rank demons who hadn't had time to dodge directly died when the light detonated.

A flash appeared and the low rank demons turned to dust, their souls hovering in the air for a few moments before being sent back to the Abyss.

Angels were viewed as humanity's protectors against evil demons, however the truth of the matter was angels also killed humans without regard.

It was an eternal war which raged from the dawn of time, causing both sides to fight to the death whenever they met.

High rank demons cats spells at the angels, injuring a few and sending snow white feathers splattered with golden blood everywhere.

Some of the angel corpses fell from the sky, with demons tearing them apart when they hit the ground.

When the two sides clashed, yells and roars of both demons and angels sounded out.

Meanwhile, in the seal, Beelzebub watched the skirmish with a bored look on his face. As a Demon King, he naturally disdained such a bland battle.

His face and body was human, making him seem like a human teen, however his yellowish green demon eyes made it apparent he wasn't human.

After a while, both the angels and demons pulled apart and grabbed the remaining souls of their comrades which promptly returned to their own realms.

Demons could be killed outside the Abyss, however unless an angel purified their soul, or if another demon devoured their souls, they'd return to the Abyss in a new body.

Same for angels. They however could also resurrect in the middle of battle if there was a strong enough angel to cast it.

6