Chapter Eight – Beelzebub
154 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon, more demons appeared, some crawling on four legs while others walked on two legs. Each demon looked slightly different, whether it was their skin or horns.

After the angels retreated back to Heaven, the demons went about collecting the souls of the dead humans under Beelzebub's command.

Soon several million souls were gathered, the sheer amount alerting angels to the fact something else would descend if given enough time.

Low rank demons filed out the Gate of the Abyss, while middle rank and high rank demons kept them in line.

A legion of angels descended, led by a dominion ranked angel with two pairs of wings.

"Demons, you will not succeed!" The dominion said as it pointed it's sword forward, causing angels to rush past to battle with the flying high rank demons and demons who naturally had wings.

Almost every demon at the high rank stage grew a pair of wings, while some even had several pairs.

Before the two armies could meet, a demon lord appeared in the space between them, his red skin and burly muscles conveying his strength.

"You are too late! Watch as our King descends!" The demon lord kept the demons behind him safe while keeping the dominion angel in check.

"I call upon thee King of Darkness, the Sword of the Abyss, the Destroyer of Worlds, the Former Morning Star! I call upon you Lucifer!" Antler demon lord chanted as it spilt blood on the massive circle carved into the ground with an altar in the middle. 

The blood started to glow and the smell of sulfur spread out slowly, causing the demons nearby to feel comfortable.

"No! Stop them!" The dominion angel roared as he flew at the demon lord who poured the last of the blood and tossed the souls on the strange looking altar.

A beam of black light pierced the Heavens and  massive demonic circle appeared in the clouds, along with an aura that caused the entire world to tremble.

A slender and delicate leg stepped forth out of the darkness and then an immaculate beauty appeared.

"Hail the Demon King Lucifer." All the demons felt a pressure on them, as if they were being pressed down by a mountain.

The low rank and middle rank demons grovelled while high rank demons knelt. The Demon Lords stood with their heads bowed.

The angels looked at the descended Demon King, their hearts lurching! Demon King Lucifer hadn't been seen in thousands of years! How would they know that she'd descend today?

Looking at the three pairs of black wings on her back, the angels felt wrath at the fact an angel like them willingly fell.

Before anyone could process, Lucifer's voice sounded, sweet and melodious as it spread across the world.

"My dear daughter Lucille, aren't you coming?" Lucifer stared at the portal which had yet to close and then a young beauty stepped out, three pairs of wings flapping elegantly.

"Beelzebub, where are you?" Lucifer asked, ignoring the angels glaring at her, however Sage felt their hate and inwardly cursed.

'I didn't want to be a daughter okay? It just sort of happened...' Sage looked down at the demons below, her aura just a bit weaker than Lucifer's.

"Beelzebub, I'm not a fool! How could Rafael seal you away if you hadn't let him. I'm telling, appear or I'll go plunder you palace." Lucifer said whilst looking at her nails as if she were talking casually about the weather.

The angels heard the words and paled. If Beelzebub willingly got sealed, didn't that mean he had a way to come out?

As if to answer their fears, another Demon King's aura appeared, causing the demons to look up in fanaticism and worship.

"Lucifer?! When did you leave the Throne of Solitude? Wait, you have a kid?" Beelzebub asked while his demon wings flapped behind him as he appeared a few feet away.

"Bah. Give me my souls or I'll go rob everything you collected in the Abyss." Lucifer demanded and Beelzebub started to sweat.

"Hey! I just got free and you already want to squeeze me dry? Whatever... I'll gather a few million more to complete the contract." Beelzebub said withna sigh.

"Hello Lucille, it's a pleasure to meet you." Beelzebub said with a casual tone, not seeming like a frightening Demon King and more like the boy next door.

"Hello." Sage said in a light voice. Beelzebub nodded and then turned back to Lucifer who shot him a withering look.

"It's been a hundred thousand years, yet you still haven't gotten my hundred million souls?! Have you been slacking?" Lucifer asked while Beelzebub scratched his head.

"No? Abaddon and Lilith have a game going on while I'm just muddling along. I need a break, destroying worlds get boring you know?" Beelzebub said lightly.

"Forget it, give me the coordinates to a low magic world and I'll let you off the debt." Hearimg Lucifer, Beelzebub shot her a pitiful look.

"Fine, but I will come along when you descend. Of not, I'll go tell Lilith you got a daughter." Hearing Beelzebub, Sage felt a strange chill.

"Uh. Haha. Okay, finish up because we're about to leave. The world is free of demons right?" Lucifer asked after laughing nervously.

"Yup. I can finally take a vacation outside of the Abyss! I'd even thank you Father, but I bet he'd curse me to be unlucky."

Looking at the trio talking in the sky, the demons below didn't dare to move. Despite the civility the Demon Kings were showing, they knew that Demon Kings weren't just titles.

8