3 – Seven Wind Saber
64 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re a demon right? How about we make a contract?” 

 

“Oh? What terms?” When she had become a demon, her Mistress had given her information. As long as she fulfilled contracts, she could grow stronger. The more contracts she completed, the stronger she would become.

 

Although, part of her wanted to kill the bandits in front of her. Especially the one over there on the side. He had a stubble on his face. His top was off, while his body and hair was oily.

 

He was the one who killed her father. 

 

“Do you want him?” Seeing her look, the Bandit Leader unhesitantly sold out his subordinate. “The exchange conditions will be the protection of our base.”

 

“B-boss, you asshole!”

 

“Shut up!” He released a yell, stunning the oily bandit. He wasn’t going to sacrifice his entire crew just for the sake of one person. 

 

“No need to fight.” Gloria had calmed down a bit, although her heart still pounded against her chest. “I’ll take on all of you.”

 

She ran forward, her claws sharpened as she swung them at the leader.

 

“Ku-” he swung his saber at the claw, a screeching sound, followed by sparks. Although he was a bandit, he had enough strength of a C ranker. It was enough for him to take on a guard or two from the nearby town.

 

The girl was just a normal girl a few days ago, and her attributes, such as speed and strength appeared a lot higher.

 

Gloria deflected it away and swung her other claw at the bandit.

 

However.

 

The leader dodged. “Everyone up. Catch her! She’s not as strong as she looks.” She lacked combat experience, and her stats weren’t as high as he thought they were. 

 

Seeing everyone charge at her, Gloria clenched her teeth and swung her claws at the Leader, even throwing kicks at him. Seeing her desperate actions, the bandit leader was more sure of his guess. 

 

When the first bandit, skinny bandit approached. She stepped backwards to dodge his rake.

 

“Hehe,” he grinned at her before hacking his rake at her. The other bandits had arrived as well, and Gloria was forced into a passive state.

 

She desperately dodged.

 

Sweat formed on the bandit leader’s forehead. Although she appeared to be desperate, their weapons weren’t hitting her. She was also adapting to them. At this rate, she would turn the tables on them.

 

Chance!

 

Suddenly, she parried one of the sabers, causing it to clash with a rake.

 

Clang!

 

Pu

 

Her claw stabbed into the throat of the man, his eyes widened as his cheeks became puffed. 

 

“Yatl!” The Leader cried, his saber slashed through Gloria’s arm, bisecting it.

 

Gloria dodged another incoming saber, sending a kick knocking one of the bandits away before blocking the Leader’s saber with her remaining claw. Her face was paled. 

 

There were 3 more bandits, including the Leader. The Oily Bandit had fled. 

 

With her missing an arm, she was forced downwind again. The bandit leader attacked in a frenzy, while the other three were standing on the side.

 

“Leader has used his killer move, 7 Wind Saber, how do we go in?”

 

“We can’t. The girl is as good as dead.” 

 

“A pity.” 

 

Each saber faster than the last. By the 5th slash, Gloria’s claw was deflected, by the 6th she was backed against the wall.

 

“Die!” Final Slash of the Wind!

 

Swish.

 

Suddenly, Gloria stepped to the left, his sword sunk into her shoulder.

 

Pu

 

Blood splattered. 

 

He widened his eyes, as blood trickled down the corner of his mouth. The cold clutches of death started to take over his already exhausted body. 

 

Before his saber could slice through her, her claw had pierced his heart. He also felt as if he hit something hard at the very last moment.

 

“Run!”

 

That was the last word he had heard as his life faded away. Memories of the group being together, eating, and robbing flashed by in his mind. Their hearty laughter sounded next to his ears.

 

Bastards.

 

The three other bandits had scurried away, they ran with a speed they never knew they had.

 

Gloria pulled her bloodied hand out of the man’s chest before she hurriedly ran after the running bandits. 

 

When she caught one after running for a kilometer, she stabbed her claw into him, finishing him off. 

 

Unfortunately, two of them got away, she also didn’t get her revenge on the Oily Bandit. 

 

She collapsed onto the floor.

 

“Do you regret?” 

 

Yui asked. 

 

If she accepted the contract, she could have her revenge.

 

Gloria shook her head.

 

“If I accepted it, it would mean I need to protect them. Although it would allow me to grow stronger whenever I’m summoned, it also means I can’t go against them, unless they violate the contract first. I don’t want to watch from the side as they continue to do wrongs.”

2