A Place in my Dreams
1k 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location: Unknown

*Asura's POV*

I woke up surrounded by darkness. I couldn't feel anything. My sense of smell, sight. Nothing I could feel nothing.

I tried to speak but no words left my mouth.

'No, NONONONONOnoooo..... This couldn't be happening. Inosuke!!! Where's my brother?!?!? RETURN ME!!! Who the fuck did this? Return me to my brother!!! I'll have your head! Goddamit.'

I didn't notice the looming presence in front of me. I didn't notice my senses returning to me.

"Please, I don't want to lose anyone anymore. I didn't have anyone in my previous life. The only thing I have are my brother and my friends. Please return me to my brother." I said while crying.

"Restrain yourself young one." A wild voice said.

My mind froze. Then the only thing I could feel was Rage and Wrath. Before I could restrain myself my body was already up and I was dashing towards the figure.

I jumped and my body grew in size. My breathing picked up. My hair elongated, my horns grew, my eyes span and I formed a tail. My skin grew silver and my fangs grew thicker and sharper.

My muscles changed to golden in color and my bones pierced my ankles and elbows. The newly formed bones burst into flames.

My shoulder blades grew longer and boned wings sprouted from my back.

All of this happened spontaneously. I appeared in front of the figure in a flash and threw a kick at its chin. The figure caught my leg midair but couldn't stop the flaming wind that my leg created. 

I quickly used the figure who I identified as a man's hand and spun. My wings and my hands drew a 360 Arc in the air and lighting erupted from it but the man remained unfazed even though the lighting traveled his skin.

"A feisty one ain'tcha?" Another voice came from behind the figure.

"Well you got his name, I won't expect anything less." The figure said.

"I guess introductions are in order. I'm Tsukiyomi and before you ask NO I'm not your father or anything weird like that although it would be funny if that Icy hot boy said his iconic 'Secret Love Child' line." The man who introduced himself as Tsukiyomi said.

*In an Unknown Universe a Half red and Half White-haired boy sneezed*

"Achoo! Who the fuck is missing me now?"

"Language Snowflake."

"Yes, Asura Nii san."

*Returning to the confrontation*

*Asura's POV*

I finally managed to calm down.

"Ok what the Fuck is going on here. Where am I and how did I get here?" I asked while looking at Tsukiyomi.

"First of all. I'm Sun. Sun Wukong."

"You mean the monkey King?"

"Yes now calm the fuck down because if you keep doing this we will be stuck here for a Satyug."

"Okay, I'm sorry for my behavior but please I need to get back to my brother."

There seemed to be a glint in Wukong's eyes as he had a sad look on his face.

"So you're caught up in that too huh. Well, let me explain." Tsukiyomi said as suddenly the dark world was filled with light as I could see their face and appearance clearly now.

Tsukiyomi had Pale skin and White-eyes with slight red in them. He wore a traditional robe with a half-moon imprinted on his chest while various moon-shaped patterns were all around his body and robes. He had a perfect face if there was something like that and really pale skin. He had a slightly muscular body somewhat like that of an athlete or swimmer.

Wukong on the other hand was all about the flashy clothes. He great tufts of hair on his body even around his face giving him a wild hermit look but his clothes said otherwise. He had golden robes and I mean Golden. Gold was literally stitched into the fabric itself so the robe looked more like Armor.

He had a golden headpiece on himself with a paper seal in its center. As if seeing me looking at him he turned around and on his back, there was Written in Silver "Great Sage Equal to Heavens" in Kanji.

Both of them looked at me with interest and I noticed how different my body felt. I could feel my wings and the bones.

"Hey, can I get a mirror or something?" I asked.

"Don't get used to the appearance."

"Why?"

"Well for starters you'll have to work your ass off to achieve anything of the sort. Although you'll have some help with that. If you can survive that is."

"Huh? Why? From what I know I was making good progress even a bit higher in skill than what's required of me right now."

"And you all said that I was dumb," Wukong said while trying to whack Tsukiyomi on the head but seemed to hang in the air by an unknown force.

"Well for starters when you died who did you meet. I want an appearance." Tsukiyomi said while making sure Wukong didn't bash his own brains in from being stuck in the air.

"Well, I didn't really want to pay that much attention to detail. I mean I was dead it wasn't like I was going to have a viva about the appearance of the one I met."

"Understandable. A common mistake but humans tend to be like that and considering your past that isn't so surprising but please do tell us what ever you could gather."

"Of course. The voice seemed feminine while I can't say the same for her body as I didn't pay any attention. She had green hair and a weird tattoo on her right arm with a helmet made on it. Also, she had a scepter that glowed green if I remember correctly."

"Fuck." That was all Wukong said before he shut up after receiving a glare from Tsukiyomi.

"Well...? What's the deal. If this is something that'll concern my brother then I wish to know as much as could be allowed to my knowledge." I said trying to be respectful to the Gods and Legends in front of me.

"Well, this has something to do with your name," Wukong said with a slight sad tint in his voice but immediately covered it up with another cheerful smile.

"He means the name in your current life, not your previous one." Tsukiyomi said guessing my question.

"Well, it's just a name. Although I'm happy it was given to me by my mother with love, unlike my previous life where I was devoid of most emotions except the colder and harsher ones. I don't see what's so special about it."

"Well let's just say that you won't be happy to hear it." I flinched in surprise from the warm tone he used, unlike his previous monotone one.

"Well shoot," I said with curiosity.

"Haha, I did say the kid would be like that. Not so stuck up with your 'Formal' speech now are you Tsukiyomi? Haha, respect go brr...." That was all Wukong could say before a whack on the head silenced him.

As much as I would've loved to see more such actions from the god I was more interested in the current topic.

"Well," Tsukiyomi said turning towards me.

"I can't say it, you say it Wukong." Tsukiyomi said turning away.

Wukong's happy smile dropped and he scratched his face with a finger before saying.

"Well, you're kind of a scapegoat."

25