I’m F*cked
1.2k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, you're kind of a scapegoat."

"What. The. Fuck."

Asura was confused. What the hell does a scapegoat even mean in godly terms?

"Well, you see. Your name right." Wukong started only to be interrupted by Asura's shouting.

"Yeah what the fuck is wrong with my name?"

"Well, I can't go into full detail on the matter but your name is held by one of our friends and he fucked up one of the Gods of Death. Like Kick his ass, Slap his wife in the face because said wife said some inappropriate things about his friends and not to mention that he cut off his daughter's wings because his daughter said something inappropriate about his female friend. You know shook his Domain down, set his followers on fire. A whole lot of shit." Wukong replied while rubbing the back of his head.

"What?!, I.... What?" That was all that came out of Asura's mouth.

Now he didn't even know what to make of the situation. He had reincarnated, trained like hell, made friends, and had just started his journey but now he was in front of Gods and talking about how a God who held the same name as him was having some Melodrama with a god of Death.

"Well, what does this have to do with me?" Asura asked with a scrunched-up face.

"Oh the thing about the Gods is that some of us really take things to heart and when you have eternity to enact a revenge then you come up with very very strange tricks to enact said revenge.", This time it was Tsukiyomi who replied.

"So the God of Death in question let's call him Mr. T. So Mr. T decided that why the hell not make the life of every living being with the same name as our friend hell." Wukong said while adjusting his headpiece/Crown.

"That's where the woman that gave you those wishes of reincarnation comes into play." Tsukiyomi said while sitting down on a chair that came out of nowhere.

"Wait why can't your friend or Mr. T duke it out or something. I mean aren't they Gods why the fuck do I have to be involved in his petty shit." Asura said frustrated.

"Well, our friend is somewhat of a 'Special' case in Heaven so it's kinda tough to get your hands on him. Especially because of his Master." Tsukiyomi replied calmly.

"So can someone explain how I'm gonna be affected by this?"

"Well, you remember you asked to be reincarnated in the Demon Slayer world right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, there's just a little bit of a problem. Your current world is the Demon Slayer world but there's a little bit more in your world. To be more precise, the world you're in is an overlap of the Demon Slayer world and the world of a game you may recall as 'Sekiro'." Wukong dropped a bombshell on Asura who had his face side open.

'Holy.Fuck. and after all that time I spent in the reincarnation catalog avoiding any and all Dark Souls type worlds. This has to be a nightmare.'

"Don't get lost in your thoughts. What we mean to say is that the woman or servant of Mr. T actually merged your desired world with the world of Sekiro and as a little bit more of a 'Fuck You' decided to amplify the power of the Antagonists in the resulting world." Wukong said while shaking Asura up a bit.

'What the Fuck is this. First of all, now it makes sense what that caterpillar shit was but not only am I in a Souls game but now the enemies are amplified? On a normal Sekiro storyline you'll be fucked if a random Mob decided to see in your direction and shouted to his 700 friends to open fire on you. Now they're amplified? What? Are they gonna shoot laser beams out of their mouths now?' Asura thought while getting more frustrated by the second.

"As much as I find your thoughts amusing you should try to contain your vocabulary a bit more. Now I can see why you have the same name as Asura. Vulgarity flows out of your mouths." Tsukiyomi said while Wukong just laughed.

'Great now he can hear my thoughts. Just don't think about culture don't think about culture.'

"Oh, I'm aware of what your 'Culture' is  Asura made me explicitly aware of those things and because of that I lost more of my credibility in the Heavens." Tsukiyomi said with an angry tone at the last part.

"I for one find myself to be quite cultured. We tried to steal some Heavenly silk to make some waifu shirts but Amaterasu turned them to dust."

"What! Now that's a god I can get behind." Asura said surprised.

"Well let's get back on topic. Your world and its antagonists will be a lot more powerful than you can even fathom and there's no such thing as 'Plot Armor in the real world so all in all you'll be fucked."

"So did you guys come here to tell me that I'm gonna get my ass kicked?"

"No. We came here because you weren't supposed to go through such a tough trial. Mr.T and his servant would've loved to make your odds impossible but they aren't. All of our friends tend to look out for any shady dealings with reincarnations with the name Asura. Unfortunately, yours slipped through our information and that's how your world got so bizarre."

"So we are here to fix that."

"Why you? What about your friend? Isn't he the one that did all of this shit? I'm in this Fiasco because of him and I don't like to play my life in Nightmare mode every second."

"I understand your concerns child but I ask you to not blame Asura for this," Wukong said with concern.

"Why the fuck not. It's his fault and he isn't even here to take responsibility for it. What a coward."

All of a sudden Tsukiyomi moved and touched Asura's head. His mind was suddenly filled with memories and emotions of a certain God and It was painful. More painful than his transformation process. More painful than all the times he fed blood to his friends to heal their injuries.

What was even more painful were the memories. He understood them. At least some of them. He understood some of those memories all too much.

And as soon as the memories flooded his brain they disappeared and Asura was left gasping for breath.

"What you experienced was a single year in the life of my friend. Your soul would've been damaged if I showed you more. So now do you understand?"

"Yes." Spoke Asura but his voice came out a lot more calm and monotonous than before.

"I understand that this may have seemed cruel to you but as someone with the same name as my friend, I wanted you to at least understand. Although Asura would give me one of those 'Jojo Destruction Poses' as he likes to call them but I wanted you to understand his position or at least know where he stands." Tsukiyomi said calmly.

Throughout the whole ordeal, Wukong stayed silent.

"Well let's lighten up the mood shall we?" Wukong said while cutting through the tension with a chuckle.

"Sure. I wanted to ask what should I do to counter my enemies if I should be allowed that advice." Asura asked.

He would've questioned the memories but there was simply no meaning in Gods lying to him.

"Well, that's why we're here. We'll give you something. As Nick likes to call them 'Presents!!'" Wukong shouted the last part.

25