Baguette?
844 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, what kind of gifts am I getting?" Asura asked.

"Well the first gift is a very painful one," said Wukong as he taps Asura on the head.

"Ouch"

Then Wukong took out "Asura's Flute" from thin air and broke it. As soon as the Flute broke a Crimson drop of Blood appeared from its middle.

'Aww I wanted to play Danicin', Itachi's theme, and what about Killer Bee's raps!!! Years of academy training. Wasted!' Asura thinks as he collects the broken pieces is the flute and hugs them.

"Open your mouth," Tsukuyomi asks

"Why?"

"Drink this!" Wukong said and shoved the drop of blood on his tongue.

"Well, that tasted like liquid Fire," Asura says while holding his neck.

"Oh! that's just starting."

"The show will start in 3..2...1"

*Snap*

*Boom*

And just like that, the gates of blood opened. Asura's body started bleeding. Profusely.

"Ahhhhh....." Asura started but started to choke on his own blood putting his screams out.

"So what do you wanna do?" Wukong asked

"Chess."

"Aww, I wanted a rematch. Our last match was interrupted by those dammed spawns of Typhoon."

"Unlike you, I have some dignity so that shall happen when the time calls for it and I'm also not particularly in the mood for a brawl with you."

"Yeah, yeah let's get started on that match." All the while Asura was on the floor trying to stop his skin from starting to bleed which was working as good as hands against a mosquito.

"Hey how about Lunch? We can play chess afterwards."

"I suppose we can eat a little and we do have time."

Suddenly a chair and candle appeared in between the void.

"Baguette?" Wukong asked.

"Sure."

*Snap*

"Ooh, a nice crunch. That's some high-quality stuff the Jade Emperor was hoarding."

"I think that was his bones but yes this does have quite a good flavor." Tsukuyomi said.

*Snap*

"Wine?" Tsukuyomi asked.

"If it's red wine then sure. I hate that Ambrosia stuff the Greeks drink." Wukong answered.

"It does have a pretty strong aftertaste."

*Gurgle*

"Well, he's choking on his own blood now."

"Well can't do anything about it."

'Stupid Damm gods. I'm gonna shave every monkey I see and burn every fucking white robe I see. Ahhh.....'

*2 Hours Later*

"Ooh looks like the festivities have died down. Aww, we never got to that chess match."

"Right when the 70th Blood Wine bottle emptied out. Well, we can always reschedule the chess match." Tsukuyomi spoke as he stood up and blew the candlelights out.

"You...Sons...of.....Bitches." Asura's hoarse voice sputtered out.

"Ooh, you look like a Red Metapod turn into a Butterfree for me," Wukong said while rubbing his hands

"Let's clean up."

*Woosh*

Suddenly Ice appeared above Asura's head.

"Fuck me."

"Sure."

*Bam*

All the ice turned into water and poured down.

Asura stood there soaking in the Freezing downpour for 5 minutes straight.

"I think you cleaned him up after the first 7 seconds." Told Wukong.

"I know." Came Tsukuyomi's reply as the water stopped.

"Tell me that pain was worth it," Asura asks

"Of course it was just look at yourself."

Asura moved his gaze downwards towards his own arms and his skin and it felt "Strong"

"Yes we mixed your blood with the blood of the "Ancient Dragon". He was the first of the Dragonkind."

"And does he have a name?"

Suddenly Tsukuyomi and Wukong smirked. it was one of those inside jokes kinda smirk.

"Nope. And for the record, that blood was diluted to an extreme extent so don't expect to destroy mountains when you wake up."

"Why can't you give me something overpowered?"

"There are limits to worlds and there are laws that even we Gods can't break. So no we can't give you a world-breaking power."

"Well, Gods have laws huh? So you pay taxes or some shit?"

"Refrain from using such words."

"Ok. Now, what about the other gifts. Anything else you got for me."

"Well, those memories I showed you were one. Tell me did you tell anyone about your particular situation?" Tsukuyomi asked while gently tapping his fingers against his sleeves.

"Yes, I did. Something wrong with that?" Asura asked

"Hmm it seems the so-called 'System' was messing with your rationality a little bit but in some ways, this is better for you. I've eliminated its control over you. You should be fine from now onwards." Tsukuyomi replied.

"Thanks for that. So what about my system.? Will it hinder me now?" Asura asked with curiosity

"No, I'm gonna use that thing for connecting with you. I can't leave you unattended especially after the gifts we've given you."

"Okay, I guess."

"I can offer you another gift but you'll be tested for that. I'll inform you when the time comes for that. Now your new body will have a better adaptability with the elements so your training will become faster but expect your enemies to be just as strong. " Tsukuyomi advised

"Hmm if you need something communicate with me with the system and I'll look into it."

Asura nodded but inside his thoughts were in a turmoil.

'No, I cannot rely on them alone. I'll defeat my enemies with my own hands.'

"Satisfaction leads to Stagnation. Remember that." Wukong said with a sage-like nod.

"You stole that from him didn't you?" Tsukuyomi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Aww, I have a reputation to keep goddamit. Let me look cool in front of the hairless ape." Wukong replied while trying to hit Tsukuyomi.

"Ok, we'll be returning you to your world. Now off with you human." Tsukuyomi said as he snapped his fingers

"Hey at least let me say Tha-" Asura started but vanished.

"Ready to go Tsukuyomi?" Wukong asked.

"Yes. let's go."

"You know you weren't supposed to give that many gifts to that guy. Did he rub off on you or something?"

"No. He was caught in this because of us gods and he should be atleast compensated for the horrors he's going to face from now on."

'Also his past is somwhat relatable.' Tsukuyomi thought but immediately stopped that train of thought.

"It was my duty Nothing more nothing less."

"Well let's go now we're already running late."

"Of course. We've got a bitch to catch."

'I'll atleast give you a hint human. Let's see how well you use your powers.' Tsukuyomi thought as he disappeared into the void.

26