Horus
769 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

"What kind of abomination is that!" I said while looking up at the sky.

Suddenly a piece of white and blue seemed to separate from the sky and land on my shoulder.

"Well aren't you a heavy chick," I said while looking up at my right shoulder.

Instead of a crow, I seemed to have gotten an eagle of sorts. It was bigger than any of the crows and definitely heavier.

Its claws were so tight on my shoulder that I could feel his talons despite my wolf pelt. It seemed to understand my words and loosened its grip.

Now that I wasn't worried about my arm getting crushed I saw the bird was beautiful. It had white and blue feathers and a golden beak. It had golden piercing eyes that seemed to understand my actions.

"Well, aren't you pretty?" I said while gently caressing it on the head. It seemed to enjoy it but suddenly Fenris started barking at it.

"Grr."

"Fenris~ No treats for you today," I said with malicious intent.

Fenris seemed to almost give me a smirk at that.

'Oh, I know what you think doggo.'

"No, you can't share treats with Cerberus," I said with a tone of finality.

Instead of disappearing the smirk on the little Wolf's face seemed to grow wider.

'What else..... Oh no!' I tried but failed to cover my eyes.

And I saw the dreaded move. The single move that has defeated me countless times.

Fenris used Puppy eyes. Literally.

'Damm you Fenris.'

"*Sigh* Okay you'll get your treats but remember not to eat him like a chicken," I said while pointing at the bird on my shoulder.

*Peck*

"Ow. You damm animals I'm trying to be the mediator here."

"We don't need a mediator you damm monkey." Came a high-pitched voice from beside my ear.

"Did you just talk?" I asked.

The bird seemed to feign ignorance for a second. But then

*Peck, Peck, Peck*

Three combos. Targeted at both eyes and nose. A terrifying combo.

"Ow. You damm bird why the hell did you do that."

"Who else did you think spoke. Your mother or something. Don't mess with me motherfucker I know how to throw hands and I can get dirty." The bird said while looking at me with contempt.

*Ding*


[ You've found a familiar you dummy dum. Will you like to accept it?


Yes/No]

"This shit still works!!" I shouted.

Everyone seemed to look at me for a second. Then at my shoulder and then at me again.

"Hey, human why are these bastards looking at me like that. Don't look at me Motherfuckers or I'll make you meet pain and I can assure you she's a bitch."

'Calm down. Deep breaths. Now, how the fuck does this still work.'

Suddenly a bucket of water seemed to appear above my head and it dropped down hard.

"Please refrain from using such words in my presence." A voice suddenly appeared in my head. I knew the voice it was Tsukuyomi.

'Hey, Tsukuyomi. How's it going? Everything's fine in heaven I suppose?' I asked with an unsure voice. I mean what was I supposed to say. You don't talk to God every day.

"Everything's fine I suppose. I'm hunting an unsavory female. A goddess but a bitch nonetheless. So I must remind you to not use such words in my presence."

'Fucking Hypocrite.'

"I can hear your thoughts."

Suddenly a chill went through my spine. No, I don't want him to look through my memories.

"Ah yes, you're leading my right to it. What's this name "Culture stash" how original."

'Hey don't look into it!!'

"Hmm dying while being surrounded by puppies and wolf cubs. That's certainly one new way of death I've seen."

'Phew!' I was embarrassed that he had found out about it but I was glad that was the first thing he found.

"I can look into your memories a bit more if you want. Clean up some dirt if you will."

'By the gods and holy doggos.No. Don't touch them.'

"You know funny thing I happen to be one of them."

'A Doggo?'

"No! A God!" Tsukuyomi said with slight annoyance. I knew it. He was bad at this stuff, I just had to make him slip.

"I can still hear your thoughts. Now I'll be restricting myself to only hear about your  regarding the 'System' so I'll be communicating with you through it."

'That's it?'

"Yes."

'Well, Good luck doing god stuff and hunting bitches I guess.'

"Good luck surviving on the mortal plane."

With that, the connection between us was cut off.

'Hehe, he didn't notice.' I thought with a smile on my lips.

*Woosh*

And just like that, I was wet again. No one seemed to notice this though. Well, no one besides the little ball of feathers on my shoulder who was on my shoulder and Fenris. Both of which were now as soaking wet as I was.

"Which motherfucker did this! You bastard humans don't know the strength of this Venerable one!"

'Should I click on Yes?' I contemplated in my mind while the chicken on my shoulder seemed to grow louder by the second.

In the end, I simply clicked on 'Yes' and accepted him as a familiar. If I was being given a partner then who was I to deny it.

"Answer me you hairless ape!!" Now that I had accepted it as a familiar it was infinitely louder and clearer in my head.

"Shut," I said and caught its beak with my hands.

"Now do you have a name?" I asked with a bit of uncertainty and left its beak.

*Peck*

"Son of a feathered bitch!"

"Hmmph, you hairless apes don't recognize this Venerable one's strength. I have courted many feathered beauties. You simply can't compare. Now this Venerable one shall be referred to as @Garhnavdjdn."

The Chicken or was it an Eagle? on my head rambled on and on.

"Okay, you're named peckie," I said with a tone of finality.

*Peck, Peck, Peck*

"Ow, Ow, Ow," I said while holding my face. The little shit had managed to peck both my eyes and nose almost instantaneously.

"Don't fuck with me kid. I've shed more feathers than the years you've lived."

"Okay, okay will Horus suffice?"

"Hmm not as good as my original one but it should do for now," Horus said with a slight nod.

"Well, what can you do?" I asked with a hint of curiosity. Why wouldn't I be curious I had an eagle now and it looked beautiful despite its rather foul mouth.

*Peck*

"Don't speak till this venerable one allows you to. Now we're going to establish a contract like civil people. Considering the inflation and other things I should be getting paid about...." At that point, I decided to tune the bird out and moved towards Inosuke.

Well, what I assumed to be Inosuke. It was either my little brother biting a crow or the crow gouging my brother's eye out.

"Hey, Horus."

"And that carries over with the tax rate that would raise the price....."

'How the fuck did he get that?' The Eagle on my shoulder was making calculations. Using an Abacus.

"Hey!!!!" I shouted and the Abacus fell off his hands.

"My calculations!!!!"

"Hey you chicken can you stop your friend from gouging my brother's eyes out."

"Hmmph if he's your brother then I suppose I can help," Horus said and flew off to talk to the Crow trying to kill my brother.

"My head hurts."

________________________________________________


A/N: Hehe crows and Eagles. Our MC finds another companion.


Support me on Patreon.

Do any of you watch Kwite?
  • 1) Yup Floating Hoodie is the Best Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 2) Nope I'm into other Vtubers Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3) Who's Kwite? Votes: 5 71.4%
Total voters: 7 · This poll was closed on Sep 10, 2021 08:19 PM.
25