Warriors
675 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

[*Ding*

The host has discovered a letter of Dovahkiin]

'What the hell is that?'

[*Ding*

Find out yourself bitch

*Ding*]

'Archaic son of a bitch.'

"So you both can't read this right?" I asked while looking back and got a nod of confirmation from both Inosuke and Tanjiro.

"Well let's see what this is," I said while moving my hand towards the rock which seemed to glow Crimson.

"It's a letter." But before I could read it my system sounded again.

[Quest: 'Dragons of Ashina' has started

Payment has been made into your account]

'So I'm getting quests now. Well isn't that just sweet?'

The system was evolving at a frustrating pace. Everything that I had been familiar with about it could be gone by the next day and I wouldn't notice until I needed that specific function and Tsukuyomi wasn't reachable.

I moved my hand towards the letter again but I heard footsteps behind me. A whole lot of them.

I turned around and saw nearly 30 children around my age all wearing cat masks on their faces.

"We challenge you to a duel." Said the guy who I presumed was Sabito.

"Huh, what?" Tanjiro seemed flagger basted.

' He probably doesn't know that Sabito and Makomo are supposed to be dead.'

"Hey, kitty-faced bastards fight me first!!!" Inosuke shouted after recovering from his initial shock.

"We will only fight those that have proven to surpass all of us individually," Sabito replied with a calm voice.

"Whatever Inosuke let me fight them myself. So all at once, I suppose?" I asked while throwing my wolf pelt into my 'Inventory', at least I hope that hasn't been changed.

All of them moved forward and gave their names then readied their stances.

Before any of them could even move I was already in front of them. I didn't have a sword right now so I'll probably have to use my hands to fight all 30 of them.

I moved forward and tried to punch Sabito's gut but he reacted quickly and moved his body away. Makomo tried to slash at me with her sword and she certainly was faster than Tanjiro. I dodged and punched her in the face. That's what I thought but my fist passed straight through her body.

"What the fuck!!!?"

Sabito took the chance to take a swipe at my head and I ducked but from what my hair could tell they weren't subjected to the same limitations as me.

"Hey, I don't have a weapon bastards that's cheating," I said.

"We're also limiting ourselves to not using Breath forms so I would say we've evened the scales enough," Sabito said and I could practically feel his smirk behind his mask. Cheeky bastard.

'Think Asura think! There must be something I can do.' I had been sure I could defeat all of them by myself but what I hadn't expected was that they'll all be walking copyright infringements. Obito must be laughing in his grave or something.

'Hey, system you got something for me?' I asked while dodging 3 more swordsmen. I punched another one of them through the chest but all that did was get the guy to scoff at me.

"Punching water is merely a waste of time. The flow of water can weather down mountains." Sabito said while swinging his sword trying to cleave me in half.

"Poetry lessons with Sabito Sensei. That sounds like a good name for a show maybe you'll get rich from it dude." I said while jumping around trying to not get turned into sushi.

'System tell me something!!' I was running out of ideas now. With my stamina, I wasn't gonna be in danger anytime soon but those guys were spirits I don't even know if they even have bodies so logic was thrown halfway across the nation at this point.

[Host could try using one of the Transformations.]

'Wait those are unlocked now? why didn't you tell me ?'

[You never asked]

I decided to ignore the remark from the system.

'Okay just activate one for me'

[Will do.]

I waited while dodging but I couldn't feel any change in my body and my attacks were still going through all of my enemies.

'Hey, you bastard system what the fuck happened?'

[I've already started the Transformation. Here's the timer for Activation

Time till activating: 7 Hours 19 minutes]

'What the fuck. How am I going to survive till then?' I was brought out of my thoughts by Sabito and Makomo trying to turn me into a kebab with their blades.

'Well let's hope I don't get turned into sushi by these bastards till then.'

*7 Hours later*

I was getting tired. Hours of fighting and my body was suffering from bleeding. Tanjiro and Inosuke were worried. It showed on their faces.

Sabito couldn't land any solid hits on me but Makomo had been making scratches and cuts in the hundreds on me for the last couple of hours.

Everyone else from their side wasn't getting as lucky as them but I was being worn down. My body needed rest to heal properly and my focus was wavering.

I dodged another slash at my chest and jumped backward.

"You've been dodging for so long. Why don't you use your fists." Sabito said trying but failing to rile me up.

"For being ghosts you guys are pretty bad at killing people. I mean I'm still alive, that's just sad. What would Urokodaki think?" Two could play at this game and it seemed I was the better player as all of them tensed. Rage building behind their masks and within a moment I had a horde of angry Water Breathing users running towards me.

'Well seems like I managed to anger them. Now I just gotta survive.'

My move bought me another few precious minutes but I was on the verge of collapse now. All of them had forgotten about their promise and were using Breathing Forms freely.

[A/N: Try reading this part while listening to ' The only thing they fear is you']

Suddenly two of them caught me by surprise and swung at my legs. I jumped and now I was in the air with 28 blades coming towards me to pierce me through my brain.

'Fuck Kamui! and Fuck you Obito!' I thought while trying but failing to move in the air.

[Transformation complete.

Heavenly Guardian Form Activated.]

My body spiked in strength. Suddenly the blades coming to pierce me seemed so awfully slow.

My hair grew to below my waist. The Azure in them overpowering the crimson. The left side of my body and horn glowed with Azure. Inscriptions and Carvings seemed to crawl over my body as my limbs lengthened and my eyes glowed in the now rising moon.

I kicked two of my attackers in the face while in the air and my attacks didn't pass through them now. Nice. The new weight of my body seemed to bring me to the ground and I stretched my legs and bashed the two below me into the ground.

Sabito seemed taken aback by my transformation and moved back giving me time to get used to my new body. I now stood at about 6 feet and the tattoo in between my chest seemed to have turned into a growling wolf.

I wasn't gonna give them time to recover and as soon as I stood at my full length I rushed at them ready for some sweet ass revenge.

One of them dashed towards me trying to pierce me with his/her? I couldn't tell but they tried to pieces with their sword but I held the sword with my bare hands and with a wolfish grin from my elongated canines I broke their sword. The brief moment of fear was all that I needed as I punched the attacker in the face and they were down for the count.

'So ghosts feel fear huh? I like this'

After that, it was a massacre. Bashing skulls into trees or kicking faces in it didn't matter. All that mattered for that moment was that I was winning now.

In the end, only Sabito and Makomo stood before me all others had their heads in the ground or between trees.

They readied their stances and rushed towards me probably hoping to finish the fight right here.

"Water Breathing, Tenth Form: Constant Flux" They shouted and moved towards me. With each step, their blade seemed to look a tad bit more like a Dragon until I was 10 steps away from a hungry-looking Water-Dragon.

'Well let's see if this works.'

I had an itch in my eyes after activating the Transformation but after seeing their attack my left eye itched a hell of a lot more. So I decided to close my right eye.

'Let's hope that I'm not being a dumbass and losing depth perception for nothing.'

[*Ding*

Skill unlocked: Eye of Hermes

Description: An eye that slow the world's view of the user or increase the user's view of the world]

I didn't even have time to read the description as my left eye seemed to glow with Azure energy.

I looked back at the Dragon and I could see through it. More like their swords that were making the water move.

I dashed forward and jumped straight towards the Dragon. Sabito and Makomo didn't stop and neither did I.

With their swords visible I landed directly in the massive head of the Dragon and broke their swords apart with my teeth and just like that the fight was over with the last two opponents without a weapon.

"Well, I hope you liked the fight," I said while collapsing.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: So every power will be coming at a cost here so the MC isn't overpowered right now. The system is also changing. Hmmm, let's see what happens next. I'm kinda brainstorming the next transformation type right now. This is probably the biggest chapter in terms of words I've released till now. My exams have ended so I'm also trying to work on saving enough for the new phone. This one's going more nuts by the day. Also got my first Patreon. Woohoo!! Thanks dude. 

Read upto a month ahead on my Patreon. The link will be down below.

21