Details people, Details
611 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

'Well let's see how good my lying is. Hashibira genes don't fail me now. Wait! I need to change that surname.' A tap on the shoulder by  Inosuke brought me out of the trance and I came face to face with the old Hashira trying to see through my soul.

"How's it going?" I mumbled the first ones that came to my mind.

Wow. Really outdid myself there with the Sliver tongue. I managed to sound like a YouTuber. A Youtuber whose audience consisted of a man with a sword ready to cut the Youtuber down for one wrong word.

'Focus Bitch.' I made a mental shout and returned to the conversation.

"Sorry about that. What do you want to know sir?" I asked the old Hashira in the most sincere tone my vocal cords had to offer.

"About how you brought back my disciple. Who may I remind you had been dead for years and has his body buried at the headquarters even though he was never part of the Corps." Urokodaki asked with curiosity and what seemed to be anger.

'Masters really be pulling favors for their disciples here huh. Maybe I should get one too.'

"Well, sir that's something I learned," I replied with a straight face making lies up as I went.

"Hey, next time sign me up for those classes too. Do they take cash or kind?" Sabito made a sarcastic comment helping his master.

'Bastard.'

"I was raised in the mountains, sir. Me and my brother had been a part of the wolf pack there. One day I just started seeing the dead. I didn't know how and I didn't know why. I had been trying to find a way to see at least one of our parents but I couldn't. I didn't want to believe that they had just abandoned us but I couldn't see them however much I walked around the mountains trying to get even a glimpse. I didn't want to believe they had just abandoned me and my brother." I replied with my voice getting lower at the end.

Inosuke already knew what he needed so he wouldn't mind telling me a lie. Maybe it was a good thing to tell him about my past.

"I had felt somewhat of a connection to the dead. Whenever I could see souls I felt that there was something I could do but I just hadn't tried it. Then I heard Tanjiro mention that he had seen some people that most likely shouldn't be alive."

'Great bring his disciple into this. Sorry, Tanjiro.'

With Tanjiro's nature, he'll most likely not even remember if he had said something like that.

"Then I went to that rock and those people started attacking and all hell broke loose. The last thing I remember was that I finally decided to give the instinct a try and then here we are." I said trying to reply in vague answers so that I'll have room to bend the story when I'll be inevitably questioned in the future.

The look I was getting from Urokodaki seemed to get even darker if that was even possible.

"Then so be it," Urokodaki said and I knew he didn't believe me but tried not to show it.

'Phew. Crisis averted. Praise the gods.' I gave a mental sigh of relief and my body seemed to relax. My stats had taken a huge hit but Urokodaki had actually given me one of the things that I was looking for in his attempts to interrogate me.

*Boom*

The door to the house is burst open as someone enters. My first instinct is to grab my sword but it's not even fucking there so I decide to get into my stance and move close to Inosuke ready to punch the fuck out of the guy or girl who decided to barge in.

"Master!!" Came an unfamiliar voice making my vigilance high so I looked at Urokodaki for confirmation and the old Hashira seemed relaxed.

When I finally got a look at the intruder it was Giyu. In his famous Haori and the Corps uniform underneath seemingly agitated about something with black hair flowing to his back.

"Oi Half and Half Haori don't you know about manners! You scared my Nii San!!" Inosuke shouted from behind me.

"Oi!..."

*Whack*

Before I could reply to my brother Sabito managed to whack Giyu on the head.

"Bastard so that's why half of all of my clothes were cut!! And here I thought why someone was rats decided to eat the left side of my face and not the other one!!" Sabito replied while continuing to boink Giyu on the hand.

The depressed Hashira seemed confused by what was happening around him.

"Sabito," Giyu replied with a hoarse voice as if his throat was drier than the Sahara.

"Of course it's me Bastard. Who else wore those awesome clothes that YOU cut in half." Sabito replied angrily.

I didn't notice it before but the left side of Sabito's clothes was really cut in half with half of his chest showing.

"Don't you remember how cold these mountains get! You took my favorite clothes!!!!"

Giyu didn't reply to Sabito and simply hugged the guy and the Water Hashira dropped some tears. Sabito for one seemed to be taking the whole Revival thing pretty well even better than me.

I decided to give the old friends some privacy and stepped out of the room along with Inosuke who still seemed mad at not being able to challenge both the Half Haori and the Crazy hair bastard to a fight before I stopped him.

Fenris and Cereberus were just outside waiting for us.

"Who needs some treats!!" I said excitedly and received my answer in happy wolf Barks.

Suddenly a shadow seemed to land on my shoulder.

*Peck*

"Pay me,  first bastard!!! In cash or kind, I'll take what's mine!!!" Horus shouted from my shoulder.

"Haha." Inosuke started laughing at me.

*Peck*

Until Munin decided to start pecking my brother too.

'I swear these birds will be the end of me.' I thought while ignoring the Eagle on my shoulder asking me to pay the Iron Price.

Out of all our thoughts, there was a little girl in pink inside the house listening to everyone's conversation.

_______________________________________

Author's Notes: So I finally purchased a new phone on EMI. It's a 150$ piece of modern technology and I'm never gonna financially recover from this purchase.

Also I'm gonna be releasing a new book named 'Infinity and Magic'. It's more of a destress novel for me. My brain has been mush for the past few days. I had exams, got bad results, have another Semester exams in a month, have a family wedding in that exact same time period and another important exam 15 days after that.

I'm gonna try my best to provide the best content I can and I just wanna say thank you to everyone for everything. I'll always try to be consistent.

Read upto 8 chapters ahead on all my works at my Patreon. The link will be down below.

Hope everyone had a Nice Day/Night. Keep smiling and see ya, Space cowboy.

14