First Mission
579 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

"Jingle bell Naruto yells, Sai ran away, Neji died, Hinata cried Madara all the way." Horus sang from the sky.

"Ok, I'm not even gonna question that," I said while sighing.

"So what's the mission?" I shouted from the ground. Munin, Horus, and Tanjiro's crow came down. Giyu had decided to keep Sabito a secret for now. I had told him that I felt weak and there was something I could do about that. He agreed to not tell anyone about it till I had at least 25 kills under my belt to prove my allegiance. Sabito would re-learn his breath style with Urokodaki till then.

I'm pretty sure he was doing me a favor or I would be hunted desperately by both the Corps and Demons alike and I didn't trust the reincarnation of Miachel Jackson one bit.

Inosuke, Tanjiro, and I had missions in very different places.

"Oi Inosuke, Tanjiro catch," I said while throwing them two bottles of my blood each.

"Be sure to use them when really in need. I don't want to bleed from my ass while sleeping." I said jokingly. Tanjiro was too kind to use it unless really required and Inosuke knew the cost of the blood as much as I did.

"Thanks for your kindness," Tanjiro said with a smile.

" Give Nezuko some headpats from my side will ya," I said while pointing to the large bag on his back.

"Will do."

"I'll meet you guys in around a month or two," I said casually. It felt weird to leave Inosuke alone but I'm proud of my brother he'll take care of himself.

"Oi! Don't swing your sword at every living thing!!" I shouted as Inosuke dashed around with his swords. Apparently, the excitement hadn't worn off.

"I'll kill twice as much as you in that time Nii san." He said cheerfully as if talking about kills in a video game.

"I'm sure you will. But remember don't kick children, and only kill the Demons that attack at night." I said reminding him to not blast humans off the planet.

'At least I don't have to worry about him not attacking. He won't take shit from anybody.'

And with a hug, we were off on our own separate ways.

*2 Hours later*

"Koufun suzzo! Uchuu e GO!

Saisentan no muchuu o dou!

Kono te ni tsukamuyo

Suttonkyou ni waratte tai!

Chinpunkan wa narekko dai!

I can't get no satisfaction." I sang aloud while Naruto running through the road. I was in the middle of nowhere what else was I gonna do.

*6 Hours later*

"One punch! It's over! One victory after another.

Power! Get the power! Right up to the Limit!!

Hero!" I shouted through the clearings. Horus said that I was coming closer to my destination. Fenris was humming along with me in howls and barks.

"Hero!!!!!!" I shouted but I noticed that I came near a cottage. Fenris suddenly growled and I stopped singing. Horus came down on my shoulder.

"The villagers around here were talking about deaths a lot in the past few days with dead bodies and cemeteries being robbed. The village is just a little ahead." Horus said and flew off again.

I moved towards the cottage and a monk got out of it. He was limping from one leg with somewhat of a typical dress on and his eyes closed.

*Grr*

'Something's wrong here.' I thought as the monk came closer. We were under the shade of a tree and I couldn't exactly pick him up and throw him out of the shade to check if he was a demon or not.

"Hello," I said while the monk just nodded.

" Can I get some water?" I asked.

"No."

Well, that was pretty bold and rude at the same time.

"There's a village up ahead. Ask them." He continued and then turned around and returned to the cottage.

I walked onward toward the village making sure to stay within the sunlight whenever Horus was resting on my shoulder and not scouting. After a bit more of walking, I came across a village.

It was a typical village from what I had seen with little houses and everyone going about their days. The old fogeys seemed a bit off-put by my appearance but I paid them no heed. I reached somewhat of a large house and asked for some water. After quenching that basic necessity I asked if I could find a place to stay for the night in the village.

The villagers neither knew why I was here nor how I got here. The Corps sent people on missions based on information passed on by loyal spies and the crows. The latter also provided missions. So the village didn't know anything so it was up to me to find out what was happening.

I was guided to an empty hut by the villagers. It was shabby looking but it was something I guess. I tried to explore the village but it was hard as hell with every eye following me so I sent Horus up.

" So what did you find?" I asked as Horus returned.

" Hmmph." He turned his head around.

"Oh great lord of crops what did you find," I said with a sigh.

" There's not much these apes are doing but they seem to be avoiding certain houses all like yours at the edge of the village. Also, there's a piece of paper on top of the hut. Here." He said while handing me a little paper from his talons.

It was crumpled up but when I opened it. It had one word written on it. 'Girei'.

'That's weird.'

I didn't know what the word exactly meant but it seemed to be written quite carefully and education was certainly not the forte of the area I was in.

It was almost nighttime. The sun had already set behind the sky and I was ready to get some shut-eye so I could scout the area around midnight.

Suddenly some noises like whimpers came from the hut next to mine. It seemed the village was gathering for something.

_______________________________________

Read upto 8 chapters ahead for my books if you want on my Patreon. The link will be down below.

All donations are used to provide better content faster.

Hope everyone has a nice Day/Night. 

15