Jikininki
472 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

I was catching up to the bastard. Fenris was beside me helping me navigate through the forest. I ran through the trees on all fours.

*100 feet*

The bastard ate the dead man and I couldn't do anything.

*20 feet*

The bastard had probably been doing this for years. The dead don't demand respect but they do deserve it.

*5 Feet*

*Bam*

I pounced on him, spun in midair, and caught his head in my claws. I could feel his eyes moving to look at my face which had a feral grin plastered over it.

"Gotcha," I said and using the momentum of my spin lifted him from the ground and bashed his skull into the wooden floor.

"Wait I'm sorry!!" He shouted but I didn't listen.

*Bam, bam, bam*

His skin seemed to be falling off as he turned back into a human.

"Not today bastard," I said but as I tried to run after him I kept feeling weaker and weaker until I wasn't able to even run anymore.

"Fuck." I panicked and took out the other weapon I had ordered.

"Hiraishin!" I shouted as the muscles in my arm popped and my eyes gained focus. I threw the Tri-Pronged Kunai with Kanji markings on its wooden handle and it slashed through the forest air.

"Ahhhhh!!" A scream ran through the forest.

" Gotcha," I said and slumped on the ground.

*8 Hours later*

"What the hell." I woke and felt that my arm felt stiff. Apparently, I had slept on top of it and blocked the blood flow. The arm returned to its color after I adjusted my weight.

"Thanks, Fenris." I patted Fenris on the head as he held both Igris and Vriska in his mouth. I had thrown both of the swords away in case I slumped down on them and end up making a kebab out of my own ass.

I took 15 minutes to recuperate and drink some water from my Inventory and then decided to go look for the Demon.

This was why I had gotten those Hiraishin Kunais made. They were pretty cool but they also had a little glass in the shape of a diamond at the end. It could be opened to be filled with anything and when closed it leaked the tiniest amount possible but that was intentional.

I had filled the glass part with my own blood so if I needed to track something or someone down I could follow the smell of the blood and track others. Hotaru was truly talented, in making the part from glass.

I had originally planned for it to be made with some kind of metal but he had explained that a kunai with a disgusting end like that should never be thrown. He told me that the glass was a bit on the harder side and had a special property. It could enlarge the image inside it and also increase the intensity of the color inside the image.

So when I filled the glass with my blood the glass seemed almost like a ruby engraved into the kunai itself. The Kunai still remained efficient for throwing and the even if the glass leaked blood for days or the liquid inside it dried up it would still give the same color and no one would be wiser about it.

The only problem was that almost all Demons had a keen sense of smell towards blood but in the previous fray, I don't think he would've noticed enough to check if my blood got on him or not.

"Let's catch the bastard Fenris," I said and the Sun was already up. The villagers wouldn't be back for about a day so the only problem was the old Grandma but I will check on her after killing the Demon.

*30 minutes later*

It took me and Fenris a bit more than just half an hour to find and follow the trail back to the Monastery I had seen when I came to this village first.

"Ooh, what do we have here," I said eyeing the area. The smell was definitely coming from inside the Monastery. Just when I was about to move.

"Caw, caw pay your fines don't do crime!" Horus screeched from the air.

*Woosh*

[*Ding*

Knocked out 'Big Chicken': Exp+0]

'It wasn't like I was expecting something from knocking down that chicken with a stone but whatever.' Horus fell straight from the sky into my lap.

"You're even worse than killer bee you bastard at least tell me before shouting from high heaven up there," I said and gave a nod to Fenris who quickly shook his head.

"Do it." And with that Fenris licked Horus who instantly jolted awake.

"Oi! These are premium quality feathers you damm piece of fluff!!" Horus began screeching again.

" You do know that no one except you can hear me say words right?" Horus looked straight through my soul with his Eagle Vision.

'Fuck I forgot about that. Damm.' I tried to make excuses but I was instantly face planted with a receipt. Reading it I couldn't help but cry. All my payments now had a 5% Birdseed tax on them.

"The old birds had been having a bit of a problem buying quality seeds for the younglings. It's all because of Isis that old Slut. I mean who gives 7 chicks out of the mating season? She's just handing those feathery things out." Horus went on a rant again.

*After 10 minutes of listening*

I moved back towards the courtyard and saw the monk rummaging through a bag with his back towards me. He hadn't even bothered to take the Kunai out. He took out a black ball out from the bag and on closer look, it was a human head with a lot of hair that seemed to be sticking to the flesh. The bastard started chewing on it as if it was candy.

This was enough for me as I threw Vriska at him.

*Woosh*

I dashed behind the sword that I had just thrown. The Demon noticed me and put a crazed hand towards me thinking that I was rushing at him without a weapon. When Vriska completely missed him he smiled manically and stretched his hand further out.

*Slash*

The Demon's hand was pinned to the ground with a Hiraishin Kunai I had thrown from Vriska's shadow. He looked at his arm.

I threw a Hiraishin Kunai in the air and then dashed behind the now dazed Demon and caught the Hiraishin Kunai in his back and stretched it across his skin as his back tore open he gave a horrified scream to the air.

*Slash*

The Kunai I had thrown in the air hit directly on the forehead as his head jerked backward from the force. I took out Igris and slashed at him across the left side of his neck but it was only able to go halfway before it got stuck in his neck.

The Demon seemed to glee with joy but I took out the Kunai from his back and moved it toward his neck. He moved his body to stop the Kunai and at that moment I took out Igris from his neck.

The Demon tried to look at his left side again but with his already half-cut neck, it took him too much time.

I swung both the Hiraishin Kunai and Igris to the back.

*Slash*

In a mere moment, the Kunai and Igris had cut through the Demon's neck from the right and left side respectively in such a manner that there was a thin piece of the Demon's neck that floated in the air in the shape of a circle.

"Wolf Breathing Third Form: Crimson Carnage" A bloody mist escaped from my mouth.

_________________________________

Author's Note: A new form for our Protagonist. Hehe. I wanted to write a bigger chapter that's why it's a bit late.

Read upto 8 chapters ahead for both my books on my Patreon. The link will be down below.

Hope everyone has a nice Day/Night.

14