Finishing the Mission
501 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

"Phew finally done." I said after putting the Demons body into my Inventory and wiping the blood of my face. I could now use the third form without the chance of blood clotting but I still released blood mixed with my breath whenever I exhale.

"Where's the chewing gum when you need it." I said and began looking around the house. It was dark as hell inside the house. I entered from the backyard and came face to face with a huge stone Buddha. The statue had half a dozen hands each holding a sword.

"Not getting caught in this trap bitches." I said and took out four of my Hiraishin Kunai and activated 'Solomon's eyes'.

'Guess I was right.' I thought while looking at the Demon hidden inside the statue, ready to slash the face off of anyone that got too close. It seemed to have sensed me and was chuckling with a creepy smile that produced quite a contrast to the serene smile of the Buddha in the Dark.

'Two can play at this game bitch.' I walked forward. As I fainted reaching towards the scroll beneath the Buddha statue the hands moved.

*Woosh*

In a split second I had jammed four of the arms of the Demon by embedding a Kunai deep into the armpit.

"Wolf Breathing First Form: Crimson Slash" 

As four arms fell on the ground I embedded the two remaining Kunai on me into the Demons Stone neck. Stopping him from screaming. I could see the Demon giving a hollow scream devoid of any sound as it moved it's remaining two hands towards it's neck I cut both of them off with Vriska and Igris as the remaining two stone hands fell on the ground with a large thud.

In the next moment the Demons head was rolling on the ground along with the hands.

"Shit now I gotta clean the Kunai again." I said while putting the Demons body in the Inventory and collecting my Kunai.

[Inventory: 780Kg/ 1000Kg]

This was my reward after I had woken up with my fight with Sabito. My Inventory size had doubled so I could carry more Demons now but I would need to find a way to send these back to the Headquarters.

"Well let's look at you shall we." I went forward and picked up the scroll. It was pure white in color with white flowers on it that had turned a bit Crimson from the blood that fell on them.

I opened the scroll and it seemed to be a Diary for the Demon.

[Day 3656: The Temple calls to me. These tainted don't find me serene enough. They can't see my Divinity. How I'm higher than them. Still no sign of the old lands but I can feel the town calling to me. I shall return to my rightful place.

Day 7890: The Temple Calls to me. I found another two tainted brothers in a small temple near a village. One seems to love eating meat in secrecy but us from the Temple never discourage such behaviour. The other one is quite a thief. He goes to the town and sits in a random house. He then tells the members of the house how 'evil' they've been and how a ritual must be performed at this very moment.

He then drives them out of their house and sits inside the closed house for two days sleeping on their beds, stealing from the family that had been so unprepared that they couldn't take any of their belongings.

Day 7930: The Temple calls to me. The skinny priest was trying to bite more than he could chew. I could tell that he had barely been avoiding getting caught in his act as the town had increased security on their chicken coop.

Day 8000: The Temple calls to me. It seemed that today was the day. Fatty had tried his trick on a couple with an infant that still had one of his foot in the spirit world. The child had frozen to Death outside the house and now the village was out for blood against both the priests. It seemed I'll have two disciples.]

The rest of the scroll was torn from the bottom.

'Guess that didn't turn out well for them did it.' I thought and searched the rest of the house. After making sure that their was no other Demon with Solomon's eye I found a scroll buried inside the Tatami mat. This one seemed to be a map.

I made a small fire and burned the house down and returned to the village. It took the villagers two fucking days to return and during that time much to my despair the Grandma insisted on feeding us loads of food.

I had tried to heal her by slipping one or two drops of my blood in her water.

"I feel ten years younger." The Grandma had said and then proceeded to turn me, Horus and Fenris into three round balls.

The Grandma probably just had a common cold and though I didn't get one myself after giving her my blood I wasn't gonna risk it by feeding everyone my blood.

"Did you take care of my Grandma correctly you brat." The woman had said as soon as she returned to the village with the rest of the villagers.

"Yes, now fuck off." I said quite done with her shit.

" What did you say, you lowlife." She said and tried to raise her hand to slap me. Unfortunately for her I had caught her hand in mid air.

*Crack*

I had broken her hand in a single twist.

"Listen to me bitch. If I ever see you again then that'll be your head instead. " I said and pushed her away.

" Your village won't have problems from now on. Try to atleast respect your dead." I said to the village leader and left.

I was having doubts. Was what I doing correct? I didn't know. I was trying too many things. All I knew was that I needed to keep moving forward and I just had the map to do that.

_______________________________________

Author's Note: The Mc will have quite a different view on demons than Tanjiro. His adventures won't end with every single demon having a sad backstory. There'll be some really horrible ones out there and he won't regret what he does to them. A particular scene in the chapter shows his contrast in that regard with his previous self.

Also the Lady had called the MC a lowlife because of his appearance. Not every human will be happy go lucky and accept him. The MC will not take anybody's shit but people will always try.

I don't know how but I ended up watching an Otter eat Ice for half an hour.

Writing chapters on my phone is making my thumbs scream at me for mercy.

Read upto 8 chapters ahead for both my books on my Patreon. The link will be down below.

15