Vol. 1 SS 7 – R-18 Kinky Alice
2.3k 7 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This idea was probably really crazy. After outsourcing the R-18 to short stories, the scene with Alice didn't work anymore and I had to rewrite it completely. But what the heck, and off we go!

I hope the whole thing is readable. In this particular case, I'd really appreciate it if you leave your opinions in the comments.

In any case, at the end is a small poll.

“We're like the wicked witch. We promise gingerbread, then eat the little brats alive.”

Orson Scott Card, Ender´s Game

 

"You naughty little rabbit. Have you been watching me teach Virga better manners? Pervert, good-for-nothing little thing."

 

Oh no, Mistress caught me. But surely I can't help it that my ears are so good. Mistress and Virga were making so many noises. Alice just had to check!

 

"Please Mistress, don't be mad at Alice. Alice was curious. Please forgive Alice mistress!"

 

Oh Virga was very loud. A lot of "YES" and "MORE. PLEASE!" Just like they used to do in the village. When mom and dad told each other stories about making babies. Or the other rabbits. Alice has never been caught watching yet. Mistress has such a strange smile. Alice is shivering. I wonder if Mistress will punish Alice real bad. Like Mama did when Alice used naughty words?

 

"Mistress! Please, Alice is innocent. Alice didn't observe anything bad. Virga is always happy together with Mistress. Alice just wanted to know what Virga was enjoying so much."

Mistress has this strange smile. Alice feels so defenseless.

 

"Please Mistress, Alice like to feel as good as Virga."

Mistress kissed Alice on the forehead! I wonder if Mistress will kiss Alice again? Longer this time?

 

"But Alice was naughty. Alice didn't ask permission and embarrassed Virga. I promised Virga that I would be alone with Virga when I punished and rewarded her. Alice was very naughty and what do you do with naughty rabbits?"

 

Mistress is angry with Alice. Alice deserves punishment. Bad rabbit.

 

"Mistress punishes Alice?"

 

"Yes, mistress punishes Alice. But if Alice asks for her punishment and doesn't cry like a little child, if Alice is a good girl, then I will reward Alice."

Alice will do anything so Mistress won't be mad at Alice anymore! Alice wants to be rewarded. Virga always looks so beautiful after Mistress has rewarded her.

 

"Please mistress. Alice has been naughty and asks to be punished."

"Why does a naughty rabbit need to be punished?"

"Alice didn't ask permission to watch and listen Mistress and Virga, Alice is asking for punishment, Mistress."

"Good girl, I'll make you my precious, wonderful bunny."

Alice loves to be a bunny! Mistress puts two big pillows on the floor. Alice is confused. Oh, Mistress sprinkles dry rice on one pillow.

 

"Mariette, be a good girl and kneel here as you were taught. I need your "oral" services. I want Alice to have a very good look at everything."

Alice has a very bad feeling. Alice will have to kneel on the pillow with the rice. This is going to hurt. But watching Mariette serve Mistress, Alice doesn't know if that's a punishment or a reward. Both? Alice is so confused. But it makes such an interesting feeling between the legs when Alice imagines Mistress being served.

 

 

Mistress points silently to the pillow. Alice has to kneel down. Alice deserves punishment. Ouch. That hurts.

Mariette serves mistress. And mistress moans loudly. Should Alice look up to Mistress or rather watch what Mariette is doing. Alice can not decide!

"Ohhhh YES! That's it Mariette! Show the rabbit how to do it right. GOOD. MORE!"

"Ahhhh. I know it hurts, rabbit. That's your punishment. Watch closely. Mariette is the best with her tongue.  UUUUh! Rabbit, what do you have to do to watch? HOOoooh."

 

"If Alice wants to watch, Alice has to ask Mistress for permission."

Alice's knees hurt soo much. But Mistress gives Alice a chance. Alice gets to watch Mariette. Owww.

"Until I come you will beg me for permission to watch! Go ahead, show me you're a good bunny!"

 

"Mistress, please, please let Alice watch. Alice likes very much to watch when Mistress educates and rewards Virga. Please, Mistress."

Alice wants to watch so much. Alice gets so wet in her jewelry box when Alice watches other people.

"Oh Mistress, please let Alice watch. Alice loves to watch others. Alice likes when people are all sweet to each other and get loud. Please give Alice permission, Mistress."

 

"YESSSSSSS, right there! Keep going! I'm cummin' ....."

Did Mistress give Alice permission? Alice doesn't know. But Mistress looks so happy. Alice is jealous of Mariette. Mistress is shaking all over and presses Mariette's head between her legs. Mistress likes Mariette there. How Alice would like to be there too.

 

"I'm so sorry I had to punish you, little bunny. I adore you very much. It's not something I like to do."

Thank you mistress. Alice is happy. Mistress adores Alice!

 

"There. Get up you curious bunny. You want to feel the same way Virga does. You want me to do all the nice things with you like I did with Virga, you naughty bunny? You know, Alice, I know a story. There's an Alice in it too, and there are rabbits too. Would you like to know more?"

 

Oh Mistress, Alice is sooo excited. A story! About Alice. Can Mistress see how cute Alice is? Ah, the legs hurt so nasty. Alice is well punished! And Alice didn't whine. Alice just has to nod.

 

"Do you want to know what happens when you fall down the rabbit hole, Alice?"

Do the great things Mistress does with Virga happen then? Alice needs to know. Alice nods seriously.

 

"What happens to Alice when she falls down the hole, Mistress?"

Mistress touched Alice. On her bottom! That feels so good. I wonder if Mistress will do this spanking with Alice too?

Should Alice ask permission to be "spanked"? OH, Mistress pinches Alice's butt! More, please mistress.

 

"When Alice fell in, a whole new world opened up to her. A land of wonders and delights."

Alice wants to rejoice too! It feels so good the way Mistress Alice is holding on.

Uhh. Mistress touches Alice on the ears. OH Mistress. Alice is so sensitive there. Mommy told Alice only very special people can touch Alice's ears. Mistress! Alice can't help it, Alice makes the same noises as Virga. Uhhhhh. Mistress is so good to Alice.

 

Haaaah. Uhhh. Mistress grabs Alice by the ears. And holds them tight. Does Mistress know that rabbits mate like this? Ow. Alice can't defend herself. Should Alice say something?

 

Ouch. Mistress forces Alice back onto the pillow. Ah. Hurts. But Mistress stands in front of Alice. Alice sees what Mariette always sees. Mistress is so beautiful there and shows her bare skin. Mistress had Alice shaved bare too, Alice was feeling sooo naughty that moment. Alice wants to serve Mistress too. OW! Mistress makes Alice her mate.

 

"And now Alice it's time for you to serve me with your mouth and tongue. Lick nicely over my pussy and don't forget to take special care of my clit!"

 

"Immediately, Mistress. Alice will serve Mistress. Ahhh. Please be careful Mistress."

 

Mistress tastes and smells sooooo good! Alice also begins to smell good between the legs. So hot.

 

Alice is licking Mistress's slit up and down with her tongue.

 

Mistress laughs. "Good girl," she says, "I was beginning to worry that you needed more encouragement. It turns out that no perverted rabbit can resist the attraction of a wet pussy."

 

Mistress's words give Alice encouragement. Alice is now licking in earnest. Mistress's aroma flowed against Alice's nose. Delicious. Mistress's texture was like velvet. Alice runs her tongue along the delicious folds to Mistress's hard pearl. Alice is naughty and tickles Mistress's jewel with the tip of her tongue. Mistress likes that!

 

Alice will not be swayed. Alice wants to please Mistress. And Alice wants to make her come.

 

For a while Mistress continued to guide Alice, but this became less and less frequent as her moans grew louder and louder. Soon Mistress was silent except for heavy breaths and exclamations.

 

Alice was so proud!

 

Mistress presses her hips on Alice's tongue. Alice has limited experience, but Alice feels Mistress was about to. Alice puts everything into one last intense thrust and sucks.

 

Mistress grabs Alice tightly by the ears and holds Alice down. Alice can see the long, deep scream. Mistress's legs shake and toes curl.  Alice face is firmly buried in Mistress's pussy. Alice must not stop gently licking through the aftershocks until Mistress let go of her ears.

 

"Thank you Mistress. Has Mistress forgiven Alice?"

 

Mistress takes Alice face in her hands and leans in close to Alice. "You've been a very good bunny, Alice."

 

 

Yes, everything was so new and exciting for Alice. But Alice loves the attention that mistress gives. One word, one touch had the power to soothe all of Alice's fear and hesitation.

 

Mistress had made Alice her mate. Alice was now an adult. Alice is so excited!

 

"Do you know what Alice said when she fell down the rabbit hole?"

Alice doesn't know. Alice is confused. Fingers at Alice's ears ...

"Ahhh. Thank you, mistress. No, Mistress."

"EAT ME."

 

Is Mistress going to eat Alice too? Mistress "eats" Virga and Mariette out. And Mariette gets to eat Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress."

 

"I'm going to teach you what it means when you fall down the rabbit hole, my precious little bunny. I will pounce on you and eat you."

 

"This is your chance. After this, there's no turning back. You take the blue pill, so to speak - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You will always be the little kid. Never the beautiful bunny I can see in you. Take the red pill - you'll stay in Wonderland, and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I offer is my truth and my pleasure - nothing more."

 

Alice will take anything Mistress gives! Alice poor bottom feels sooo good. Much better than when Mama had to punish Alice. Mistress always strokes her bottom after Mistress smacks it. I wonder if Mistress loves Alice even more than Mom does.

 

"What do you want it to be? An ignorant little girl or my obedient and beloved bunny? Choose."

 

Alice wants Mistress to pounce on Alice. No. Mistress does not want a child. Mistress wants me.

"Red pill! Please jump all over me, Mistress. May I ask if Mistress will spank me on my bottom like my mommy used to? I always liked that, Mistress."

 

Mistress looks at me with her knowing smile. I am so excited. I feel so small. And I am so wet. Will Mistress spank me on my pussy and clit too? Should i ask?

"I'll take care of your sweet perky ass later, pervert bunny. Now I want to show you first time WHAT Virga likes so when we have fun together. Mariette always wanted to know what a strap-on is. Virga, bring me the toy that always elicits such pretty sounds from you that Alice had to eavesdrop."

 

I was confused when I saw the "strap-on" for the first time. And when Mistress Virga allowed the strap-on to be put on her, my mouth was open. It was so BIG!

 

"Ready to see how deep it goes in the rabbit hole, Alice? And don't worry I'll try all three."

 

Virga smiled at me kind of knowingly and appraisingly as I looked to her questioningly. She must have known this toy intimately. And probably also how deep ...

 

Mistress comes up to me and pushes me to the ground. She is always so wonderfully decisive. Exactly like the chief of the village. Mom always said that is the aura of the alphas.

 

Mistress pushes my thighs apart. I wonder if I'm about to make the same noises as Virga. I hope so! Please!

 

Oh, mistress! Ooooh. YES!

 

 

 

Mistress "played" with me all night as she called it. And everything hurt me somehow delicious. I had never felt so good. Mistress is the best mate I could ask for. Ow. My butt will still hurt all the next day. She showed me how DEEP it goes in every rabbit hole.

 

 

I have mistress in the morning then confessed the things with the ears. Thereby something strange happened.

 

Mistress and something "other" spoke in a strange language. But I thought I heard the "other" laughing.

 

My mistress just said "Loptr? What the fuck? Can't I even screw a rabbit without everyone watching? PERVERT!"

 

Who is "Loptr?" Will Misstress punish "Loptr" too?

This chapter is ...
  • Awful! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh! Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Awesome! Votes: 73 75.3%
  • This reader is looking for wood to burn the miserable author at the stake. Votes: 15 15.5%
Total voters: 97
45