Vol. 1 SS 17 – Title
868 13 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles.
Niccollo Machiavelli

 

I had known for some time that my sister was a lesbian. After some time I could interpret the signs quite well. Until some time ago I always thought of Onee-chan as a slut because she let herself be fucked by women.

 

At least that's what I thought until the day my cramming class was taken to another world. Sure, everyone in our class imagined it at one time or another. We even discussed among ourselves what we would do. Battles, magic, swords, treachery, villains, ... love and romance. And sure, everyone talked about all the kinky stuff too. Boy Love. Girl Love. Harems and shit. What a laugh we had.

 

Until SHE walked through the door into our classroom that day. The others told me later they had felt a "tremor of force". Sure. SHE was impressive, though, in any case. Tall, piercing eyes, and smart. If SHE wore glasses, everyone would know immediately SHE was a genius. To think of her as a teacher only comes to mind at first glance. But as soon as SHE starts talking, you know SHE is the principal.

 

But then suddenly everything was different. One moment we were in our classroom and the next we were standing in front of real gods. Before we even understood what was happening to us, we were already in the summoning room.

 

And then SHE came. Like a Valkyrie, SHE emerged, bathed in divine light, like an angel standing over everything. It is said that Germans are very disciplined, correct, cold and arrogant. This may or may not be true. SHE radiated determination and directness. Efficiency. Not a single move too much. And then SHE asked for me. At that moment, I wished SHE was my teacher.

 

Laura-sama told me about the package from Onee-chan. Only some time later I realized what that meant, Laura-sama must have screwed Keiko's brains out beforehand. Usually Keiko is like clockwork and never delayed. She brought us back to reality with her directness with just a few sentences. An angel, warning about the coming danger. In retrospect, that turned out to be a very big gift to us. Her advice to keep our special abilities to ourselves was spot on. From that point on, we only talked about it among ourselves and have never regretted this advice. I really don't want to imagine what could have happened.

 

The way Laura-sama handled the court wizard and the king during our audience was breathtaking. I, and all my classmates as well, couldn't believe it when she said she didn't see herself as a queen as long as her parents were still alive. It was so stunning to imagine Laura-sama as a princess and queen. That´s just awesome. We discussed for a long time afterwards whether Laura-sama could be of royal blood. Sadanobu-kun assured us that Laura-sama had not lied once while speaking. My best friend Yori, our ace in history and politics, was sure that Germany no longer had a monarchy. But there were still nobles who inherited their old titles. Very confusing. Where I was sure, Laura-sama never said everything. My impression was that she weighed carefully what she revealed.

 

I did not see Laura-sama again for some time. But we heard a lot of rumors. And we were questioned about what we knew about her. It was said that Lady Laura, as she was called in the palace, had beaten up and tortured the captain of the palace guard. And two days later, Laura-sama would have killed the captain's entire family. Various high-ranking nobles would have liked to kill her. All very mysterious. Above all, most of the time they lied like troopers. Even the princess asked "very unobtrusive, innocent" questions about Laura-sama. We were all very aware of Senpai Lady Laura-sama's warning. Especially after it became slowly apparent that the warning was justified. Whatever the king wanted us for, it was not just the reasons he had told us. From what he and the other nobles told us, according to Sadanobu-kun, if anything, only half of it was true. Very alarming.

 

Laura-sama stayed in contact with me. Unlike us, she had immediately recognized what problems we might face. As an engineer, she did not talk, she acted. My classmates praised me highly when they learned that Laura-sama was taking care of supplies for our makeup and electricity for our smartphones. If Laura-sama had asked us to pay homage to the ground she walked on, we girls would have done it for that. Or for the sweaters. Some of us had only heard of Virgin killers, to own one ourselves? Priceless.

 

So far, I've been invited three times by Laura-sama. Each time it was a great experience.

 

The first time was the fashion show. Super cool. Damn sexy underwear.

A real catwalk with hot models in lingerie like at Victoria's Secrets. At home we would not be old enough to watch something like that live. But here we were invited. We felt like princesses who were allowed to see something forbidden. Amazing.

 

The second time we were invited to Laura-sama's onsen. Of course, the rules were similar to those at home. With a wink, she made it clear that we were allowed to be a little naughty. Behind closed doors. For me, I can say I took the opportunity to take a closer look at Senpai.

 

Both times Laura-sama showed us how pushy the men here can be. During the fashion show, Senpai shot someone and beat up the court wizard in charge of our magical training. Without much ado. Those who didn't toe the line immediately got the receipt. During the housewarming, she simply enslaved the thugs.

 

Laura-sama allowing us to see that she had a gun was definitely intentional. She wanted us to know. She also wanted us to see that she was literally swimming in slaves. It made me wonder how the slaves could take off their collars at will. The slaves were so loyal to Senpai, it was almost beyond belief.

 

In a web or light novel, Laura-sama would probably be best described as a world builder. She introduced one innovation after another. On an assembly line. We, on the other hand, had nothing to show as far as achievements were concerned. As if Senpai took the whole thing seriously and we were just playing around like children. And took care that nothing bad happened to us and at the same time taught us to stand on our own feet. Even without understanding why she was doing it, Senpai always reached out to us where it was possible.

 

The third incident was worrisome. I and the others are aware, Senpai intentionally let us see the danger with our own eyes. At least the church of the god Neposte wanted us dead. Thereby Neposte had welcomed us with. Up to now it remained completely incomprehensible to us why. Were we like toys or chess pieces for the gods?

 

Somehow I think Laura-sama wants us to grow up and be aware of the dangers. She has nothing against us and would prefer a friendly relationship with us. At the same time, Senpai is creating her place in this world that no one should dispute from her.

 

Since I've been here, I've been thinking a lot about Onee-chan and Laura-sama. I'm sure the two of them had something together before. And I catch myself thinking about Laura-sama more and more.

 

I can't say whether I like women or not. But what I can say for sure is that I like Laura-sama. Ever since I saw her in the shower with her maid, I've been dreaming about her. How I get soaped up. What my fantasies are when I get it myself, I haven't told any of my friends.

 

Nor does anyone else know that I have seen Laura-sama's title. From that moment in the summoning room, I knew she was the Villainess. And I've always liked the Villainess more than the heroes.

 

Laura-sama asked about my maid costume.

And I have been hoping since then that Senpai Laura-sama notices me again.

 

33