Chapter 3
149 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

I opened my eyes in dazed looking at the ceiling

 

Hah another day to start my boring life..

 

Two weeks of lazing around, doing whatever I want, and learning new things.

 

I learned to cook. Damn I’m a fucking genius, bet I’m more better than the chef in a five star restaurant. 

 

[A: The hell with Ciel, he’s becoming more and more like Christian ]

 

I stood up and took a bath, wearing a white sweater and black pants. I went to the kitchen and started to cook for myself. I put bread in the bread toaster and start to cook eggs.. Hmm yep my eggs are the most delicious .. wait that doesn’t sound good… that sounds dirty …..

 

Well whatever after cooking the eggs I put it in a plate with the bread, I make a cup of hot choco and tada I’m done .. Hahh I’m so proud of myself..

 

This past 2 weeks Christian keeps coming into my house, I really want to kick his ass because I haven’t had a peaceful day since then. And I think there’s something wrong with me lately… I think Chris is slowly influencing me with his goddamn virus, I keep thinking nonsense things.. He is a BAD INFLUENCE

 

“ Hahh, that damn Chris “

 

I shook my head and finished my breakfast and went to the sink with it and started washing it.

 

I thought about what Chris said to me about starting my own Design Company. Well I think it’ll work, Chris gave me a job to start with and that is to make a design to a site for their new restaurant in the A city. Chris' family has many various businesses like Malls, Luxurious stores, Bars, Hotels and restaurants.

 

He said he trusts me that’s why he gave me this project. Hah that fool really..

 

I slightly curve my lips and shake my head. I’m glad that there’s a fool who is willing to stay by my side.

 

I took a deep breath and went to the living room, I took my laptop out and started making plans for my first work. Chris said to take my time anyway, he only gave me this job so that I can utilize my skill well and to have a good start.

 

______

 

It’s been 4 months since I leave the military, I laze around for 2 weeks and start my first job after, I finish it in a month because I ask for what is needed to put in the site and modified it to make a best result, thankfully, Chris’ father really like it and make me sign a contract with him, he want me to design a site again if ever they needed one, actually Chris’ father wants to employ me but I refuse and said that I want to start my own company that’s why he just want us to be business partners and I gladly agree to it. Beside who the hell wants to be near to that dumbass son of his.

 

After that, my path to design business become smooth, I keep getting many request so my income is enough for me to buy a mansion and cars, but I never spend my money to those worthless things, instead I donate it to orphanages, half of my income will go straight to the orphanages because I don’t have use for that too much money and I didn’t even thought of giving it to my so called family.. 

 

Cause I’m no fool. That scum ‘father’ of mine, even if I die there would be no single cent will be given to him.

 

Right now I’m wearing red long sleeves, topped by a black suit and necktie, paired with black trousers, and a black blucher shoes.

 

I'm inside the plane that is going to N city for business, I need to travel every time to meet the client, to make sure there will be no miscommunication and such other problems. 

 

* SCREECH *

 

A strange sound can be heard out of nowhere. As a series of alarms came after continued to sound, I heard someone said: "Fuck, we're dead." 

 

The whole plane is covered with red lights, sounds of alarms, screams of people panicking and voices of the flight attendants calming the passengers. It was chaotic.

 

I put my belt tightly in my body and the emergency oxygen mask that is hanging above my seat in my mouth.

 

Am I calm? No, I'm panicking. But panicking in such a situation will not help me at all but instead it'll make me run out of breath faster when I panic.

 

Hah, am I going to die like this?.

 

I’m just starting my life again… Ugh that idiot Chris will cry his eyes out if he finds out that he will never see me again. 

 

What will happen to my business?. What about my house?. 

 

With all the questions running inside my head, suddenly a fire emerged in front of me and engulphed my whole being.

 

______________

 

> Hospital

 

Chris got a call from a hospital that day asking if he is the phone’s owner relative or friend asking for him to go to the hospital to identify the body and retrieve it, after hearing the news of the accident, that the plane which his friend was boarding crashed, Chris ran his way to the hospital. 

 

Seeing the cold body and confirming the death of Ciel, Chris cried his heart out holding Ciel's hand that is now cold as ice. Kneeling, he holds Ciel’s hand and put it in his cheeks as tears keeps on flowing out of his eyes, his sobs gets louder.

 

“ Ciel, Ugh why… Ciel !!. “

 

“ We agreed to eat together tonight right?, you said you still have many plans in the future, *sobs*, you said that, you will live long and die of old age… Ciel.. I still want to eat the food you make, I still wish to see your smile, *sobs* I still want to know you more… there are still many things I want to do with you…..  “

 

“ I still haven’t told you that I like you Ciel “....

6