Chapter 4
170 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

 

7 days after Ciel Andrew died, Christian handled everything, he transferred the ownership of Ciel house to his, made Ciel company under his family company, Ciel money was donated to all the orphanages he was supporting, and half of the company income will be sent to the orphanages too. 

 

Chris cremate Ciel's body remembering that his friend doesn’t want to be buried instead he wants his ashes to be put inside his house. And Chris also starts living in Ciel’s house, he said to his parents he wants to live alone and take care of his friend’s property as he doesn’t have a family to do so. Besides he would never hand it over to Ceil’s ‘ father ‘ who treats his friend badly, that’s why his parents let him do so.

 

Wearing a black tuxedo, Chris enters Ceil’s room, holding an urn where Ciel’s ashes are.

 

Tears start to form on Chris eyes as he put down the urn on the table besides 

 

“ I’ll be living with you from now on Ciel… I already handle everything you don’t need to worry anymore, you can just rest now… Ciel “

 

_____________

 

Ciel Andrew on the other hand opened his eyes, blankly staring at the strange surrounding where he is now…

 

If he remembers correctly, he’s already dead.. That’s why he is confused when he opens his eyes, the place where he is now is too bright and full of luxury, opposite to his room which is dark and plain…. 

 

Suddenly the sound of a door opening caught Ciel attention and there he saw a girl wearing a maid uniform behind her is a man and a woman who looked like a couple with a disgusted look into their eyes, Ciel look at them blankly thinking what kind of play they are playing for them to wear such a fancy aristocrats clothe, if they were to be seen by people they will surely to be laugh at. The man is too fat and the woman uhm too slutty.. ‘ What the fuck ‘ Ciel is dumbfounded when he look at them. But his face remained expressionless

 

“ You impudent bastard, How there you make me a laughing stock of the other nobles, you stupid bastard “

 

The man said and tried to hit Ciel with its hand, but Ciel was quick to avoid it, making the other face turn red because of anger.

 

“ You dare !! you bastard dare to avoid my hit you son of a bitch!! .”

 

Ciel immediately moves his body and lands a fist to the man's face, making the man fall to his back and lose consciousness .

“ You bastard, you’re just like your mother!!. Trash “

 

The woman shouted to Ciel while holding the unconscious man, a nerve snap at Ciel when he heard the woman talk about his mother.. It’s a taboo for him to hear someone call names, or insult his mother.

 

Ciel got out of bed and stood in front of the woman, he grabbed the woman’s hair and smashed it to the ground.

 

“ AHh!!! You son of a bitch, get off me!!! What do you think you are doing!!! “

 

The woman cried a scream because of pain but Ciel continued to smash her face to the ground as if the person grabbing her hair heard nothing. The maid didn't know what to do and just stood in the corner afraid to be the next one to be smashed in the face.

 

“ Who are you to talk about my mother “

 

Ciel cold voice gave chills to the two who heard it, it’s as if the person in front of them is not the stupid, weak and homosexual who only know how to cry and hide.

 

“ get out, don’t show your face in front of me again “

 

When those words fell, Ciel released his grip to the woman’s hair and looked at the maid who was shaking in fear at the corner, the maid fell back and immediately left the room to call for a butler. When the butler came in, shock could be seen to his eyes but hid it instantly, the butler looked at the young master who was in the bed looking weak, the butler couldn’t believe such cruel things can be done by the youngest young master who looked frail and weak.

 

He orders the maids to move the master and the mistress to their room and call the family doctor to check on them. He also orders the maids to inform the other young masters and young lady about what happened.

 

“ You, find me a room, a plain one and far from those two psycho “

 

The butler felt chill behind his back, he turned around and saw the blank eyes of his young master looking at him.

“ Then I’ll be moving your stuff at the house in the Lavender garden where your mother used to live, it is also far away from the main house. “

 

When the butler hears no response from his young master, he bows his head and leaves the room, he asks the other people inside to move  Ciel’s personal stuff to the Lavender garden.

While still waiting for all the personal stuff of the former owner’s body to be moved, Ciel asks the butler some information about the identity of the body he is occupying right now. The name of the body he’s occupying rightnow is Keith Von Haines, a bastard son, his mother is a maid  of the Haines family, and his father who is a Baron is the head of the Haines, oh the one who loses consciousness by just one punch of his is his father.

 

Baron is the lowest class in nobility, but the house of Haines is one of the well off Baron nobles.

 

Keith Von Haines, is known for being weak, stupid and a homosexual, he is being isolated by everyone because of him being useless, and being a bastard. 

 

‘ Good thing this guy is still a virgin ‘ Ciel thought as he searched Keith’s memory and found that the guy is too timid and shy to even confess his feelings or look at the other person's eyes.

 

“ So Keith died of drowning, he doesn’t know how to swim in hell?!, someone pushed him in the water and that person is the son of Count Morpen, agh, what a messy life, is God fucking playing with me?, giving me another worthless life to live “

 

Ciel said to himself as he walked his way following the butler whose name is Robert to Lavender Garden.

 

Lavender Garden is where Keith’s mother used to live, but after his mother died giving birth to him, it became an abandoned place because the Baron 'raised’ him to the main house.

 

sorry if the update of chapter is too slow sorry, I'm making sure not to make mistake and keep re-reading before posting it.

5