Chapter 5
133 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

 

When Ciel arrives at the Lavender Garden house, seeing how messy the inside of the house, Ciel asks the butler to bring him cleaning tools, home necessities, and  some fresh ingredients to cook.

 

As the butler behind him are people holding the things Ciel ask for, Ciel told them to leave it outside for awhile, when the they leave, Ciel take the ingredients and put it in a sealed container that has a blue crystal inside, the butler told him that it is used to store fresh ingredients like meat and vegetables. 

 

After putting the container aside Ciel start cleaning the house, he is used to clean environment, even when he is in the military, he always keep his hygiene, he also request to the superior to let him cook to make sure that the food is eatable, which is approved because of his skill, he learn to cook because he got traumatize when his ‘family’ fed him spoiled food, he endured it for him to live, because he doesn’t want to give up his life.

 

Looking at the clean wooden house, it is neither small nor big, it's enough for one or two people to live in, there are no other bright and shining luxuries that hurts his eyes.

 

“ What the hell?!. “

 

Ciel with a knitted brows looking at the clothes inside the bag, the clothes are too colorful and only have 3 - 5 pair clothes that is not eye catchy and plain, ‘ What the fuck, what kind of sorcery is this? I’m no girl to put such colorful piece of clothes

 

He take the more normal clothe, taking the shiny stone off the clothes and throw in the corner outside the remaining clothes that are not pleasing to his eyes, ‘ They are damaging my eyes, They have no sense of aesthetic

 

Who would wear rainbow color clothes? A clothes full of shining stones? Too revealing? Too hideous? I’m a fucking man, those goddamn psycho

 

Placing everything in place, Ciel climb the stairs and went straight to the bathroom inside his room to take a bath, his mind wanders while soaking his body to the water, He is not in  the modern era of his world nor the ancient period, but there is no such thing as internet, computer or cellphone, in this world technology is not develop as they are using crystals to function everything like the container that have blue crystal stone to freeze the food ingredients, the red crystal stone is used for lights, the cyan crystal stone is for the water in the bath. 

 

After taking a bath Ciel went out with two towels, one is wrapped around his waist and the other is on his head for him to dry his hair, Ciel look at the mirror hanging in the corner and saw the feature of the body he is occupying, long silver hair, arched eyebrows, deep purple phoenix eyes, pointed nose, thin lips, ‘his face looks is too feminine ’. He looks down and see smooth jade like skin and slim body but still have some muscle, even if the original owner is gay he is not weak at all, ‘ Oh that’s why I don’t feel weak at all when I punch that father of this body ’. Ciel took a deep breath and went to the wardrobe closet beside the mirror and wore some clothes.

 

Tying his hair, he starts stretching his body, he goes downstairs to the kitchen and starts preparing to cook, he knows many kinds of delicacies to cook because when he retires to the military he rests for a while and while resting he starts learning to cook other kinds of food he sees on the internet.

 

Humming his favorite old song from his world, he starts cooking,... After eating he went out of the house and looked around the surrounding area, there were too many trash and dead leaves scattered everywhere. 

 

Shaking his head, he took the broom and started sweeping the ground. ‘ people here don't know how to do their job well ’. 

 

Sweeping the ground, removing all types of planted flowers in the garden and putting all the rubbish in the garbage, pulling the bags of garbage in the corner beside where the fancy clothes he threw out is. 

 

Dusting his hand, he inhales the fresh air and exhale it.

 

“ All clean “

 

Ciel smiles in his heart, he feels at ease, he is happy but his face doesn’t show it, as his face still emotionless. Now that he is done cleaning, he decided to rest for now and he would solve everything that had happened the next day, because he is really tired right now.

 

However before he could step inside the house he heard an angry shout coming from afar, there he saw a guy, golden hair, cyan eyes, kinda good looking, following behind the guy are some people that looked like the guy attendants…. Ciel looked at the guy up and down and shook his head ‘ tsk I’m still more good looking ‘.

 

“ Keith you bastard! What have you done to our parents?! “

 

The guy grabbed Ciel’s collar and shouts angrily in Ciel’s face , he looks like there is smoke coming out of his ears and nose and his face is too red.

 

Ciel only looks at the guy motionlessly as if he doesn’t know what the guy in front of him is saying, he also steps back a few times slapping the hands grabbing his collar away, he takes out a white cloth and wipes his face.

 

When the golden hair guy saw Ciel action and the disgust in his eyes, the guy face turned red in anger, his palm formed a fist and was about to punch Ciel face when the others kicked his stomach sending not far away.

 

The attendants showed the face of panic as they rushed over the golden hair guy to help him up. Ciel cold eyes look at the scene before him and sneer ‘ weaklings’ Ciel look at them as if he’s seeing flocks of idiotic little being.

 

Sorry I've been busy because of class and there are many assignment and project needed to be done and pass hayssss sorry

6