Chapter 6
116 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

 

The golden-haired guy looked at Ciel in anger, biting his lips, he stood up pushing the attendants flocking around him, closing his fist he ran his way to Ciel wanting to land a blow, however before he could land a hit, he felt pain on his cheeks.

 

Ciel looks indifferent at the golden-haired brat as he puts down his left foot that is suspended in the air as he kicks the brat who is weak enough to not dodge. Ciel snorted and shrugged as he turned around to enter the house.

 

“ You Bastard, I’ll let my older brother know about this! Let’s see if you can still act like that “

 

Furious because of the embarrassing scene that happened earlier, biting his lips and his eyes turning red, the golden-haired guy clenches his fist and leaves the Lavender Garden fuming in anger.

 

“ Stupid “

 

Ciel said as he rolled his eyes, shaking his head, he turned around and entered the house.

 

……………………………

 

Tan skin, Jet black hair that’s covering his bloody red eyes, pointed nose, and tin lips.

Wearing an black cloak covering his whole body, in front of him are five men kneeling in fear.

 

“ Speak “

 

When the men kneeling heard the icy voice of the man in front of them, they couldn’t help but shiver in fear. The man standing in front of them is the person who will decide their death. 

 

“ W-we really don’t have it, please I’m begging you”

 

“ We just accept the order but we - we don’t know who gave out the order”

 

“ Have Mercy!!”

 

“ Please please !! we really don’t know who order us, the person just sent a paper of order and bag of money for payment, we don’t see who is it”

 

“ wuwuwu We’re sorry please!! I still have a family “

 

The man in front of them looked down at them, the man unsheathed his sword and beheaded the man who was crying in fear, disgust can be seen in his eyes, he was readying himself to cut off the other four heads when he heard someone walk its way to his, making his movement to stop.

 

“ Duke, his Majesty the Emperor invites you to enter the palace to discuss some matters”

 

Duke Viktor Deux, the war god of the battlefield during the war between Florentin Kingdom and the Barbarian’s , the one who leads the Florentin Army to the battlefield is the young Duke of Deux, He went to the border in the age of 11 and grow there until he’s 20 , for 9 years, he experience the harsh and cruel environment that is not suitable for a child but still, He need to fight, he need live and show them what he is worth and capable of.

 

Since young he has shown incredible talent in swordsmanship and magic, not only that, he is also intelligent making everyone around him die from jealousy and envy.    

 

Even his Father the former Duke, Albert Deux is jealous and envy of his talent but also afraid of it, he is afraid that his position as the Duke will be threatened that is why he send Viktor away to the border for him to die, Albert do everything for the young Deux to die in the battlefield but failed every time. He failed again and again until 9 years had passed and the news of the Army returning from the border with victory, spread like wildfire in the capital.. 

 

The streets in the capitals are full of small colorful paper flags, different kinds of flowers and lively music to welcome the army thanking them for protecting the kingdom and celebrating their victory.

 

Amidst the people celebrating happily for the return of the army, Albert Deux is anxious as the son he sent to the battlefield to die is going back alive. 

 

But before he could make a move to escape, his head was already lying in the ground, terrified as he saw before him, is the son he couldn’t recognize anymore. 

 

There is no hint of innocence and love that the child he treasure before, there is only resentment, anger, and disappointment left that can be seen in those deep cold bloody eyes of the person who he once called his son. Regrets overflow his mind before he takes his last breath.

 

But it’s too late. Viktor Deux already have a scar in his heart that can’t be healed, a wall that can’t be destroyed, all because of the man he once worshipped, loved and idolized, his father who want him dead because of jealousy, greed and envy… which is also the reason why his mother Duchess Melany Senri, 6th Princess of Pearl Kingdom. He is afraid that someone will threaten his position, someone will steal his power and someone will kill him.. Now all of those paranoid scenes happening in his mind happened because of his own foolishness.

 

Viktor Deux returned and received the title of youngest Duke in the Florentin Kingdom, His Majesty the Emperor also rewarded him with wealth and Army to lead and be Entitled as the youngest Magic Swordsman.

 

The news of the Duke Albert Deux death didn’t receive much attention as everyone in power knew the reason why he died.. And all they can say is ‘ He deserved it

 

“ Prepare the carriages and inform the Main house for my return…. And Kill this disgusting trash, investigate and find the person who order to stole the Eye of Odin “

 

Duke Viktor said as he swung his sword to get the blood off his sword and put it back to his scabbard, leaving the place where the remaining 4 men were still kneeling and the knight who informed the Duke about the Emperor’s letter.

 

The knight with dark blue hair and grayish eyes smile as his eyes curve crescent when he unsheathed his sword, he lift his hand and cut off the head of the remaining four people, as blood covers his body he cover his face that still smiling using his hand trying to calm his excitement.

5