Chapter 4.5 (Extra) (18+)
642 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Not really a chapter, but I really liked how Chapter 5 starts, so I'm putting this here as a little extra thing since I still really liked it. Proper chapter tomorrow!

Maân woke up as her blanket was forcefully removed, her mumbled complaints falling on deaf ears.

“Just a bit longer, Eles, I was having such a good dream”, she managed to get out between her complaints.

Then, she suddenly realized that the lighting was all wrong. It wasn’t morning, it was almost mid-day! She sat up in alarm but quickly calmed down as she took in the room. She was sitting on a soft queen-sized bed, with sunlight filtering in from a window filled with plants. Her clothes lay in a pile on the floor, together with a set of clothes that definitely wasn’t her size. She flared her nose, taking in the unmistakable smell of sex, still strongly present in the room, and on herself.

‘That wasn’t a dream, was it?’ She thought wonderingly to herself.

Her thoughts were confirmed as she looked over to the other side of the bed, where the blanket thief was currently curled into a cocoon using said blanket. The redhead’s face was barely visible, her cute little button nose peeking over the bottom edge and the top edge lined with a wisp of curly red hair. As Maân studied the small woman’s face, said face scrunched up in a frown. This was quickly followed by an annoyed grunt as the woman threw off the blanket she had just stolen wholesale, rolling over and laying on her back, now completely uncovered. She mumbled something incoherent as she shifted slightly, letting her head roll back onto her pillow.

Maân took her time taking in the curves of the peacefully sleeping woman, admiring how firm the redhead’s modest but still ample breasts looked as they slowly rose and fell. Her red curly hair was almost as long as Maân’s own hair, reaching down to her shoulders. Maân took a lock of her own almost straight silvery strands and studied it, losing herself in thoughts for a moment.

A mumble from Shera brought her out of her reverie, and she looked up just in time to see Shera part her legs as she shifted once again. The fire framed lips of her sex parted slightly, revealing its pink interior, and the slight bump near the top. Shera mumbled something else while moving her hand to relieve an itch under the sparse red bush that crowned her sex, causing interesting things to happen to the rest of the stretchy skin.

Maân looked up to the still sleeping woman’s face, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

10