World Map! (Also updates!)
349 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hewwo...it's been a while hasn't it? Anyway... im back with a massive map!

Now then, you're probably thinking, "WTF quertz? This is just our world!" and well... you're right. (btw might be innacurate in some parts because i used a HOI4 mapchart... dont scream at me okay pls thx)

But eh, the goddess literally just made her world because she liked earth so much and saw how far it's civilization got. And so, since she's basically a sad NEET goddess, she decided to recreate our world with her own twists! 

As you can see the map is like the 18th-19th century with some weird bits added... like ancient civilizations... yeah...

Don't worry guys, the magic sytem has gotten weirdly advanced and is quite unique so i hope you also look forward to that... Somehow it became something that has massive industrial potential...

Anyways! This is still gonna be quite light hearted and well, YURI UOHHHHHHHHHH (well shoujo ai actually) and it'll be still cute and funny! ...cute and funny huh?... CUNN-

Anyhow... the nation management part is something i will try to be better at than most japanese authors (which isnt hard... just compare most of the JP nation management stuff to the novels from the CN community, it's a joke) and make it fun and exciting because of Yuki's crazy ass thoughts!

 

So, if you just want a fun novel to read that is cute and sometimes have serious moments , please stay around! Honestly i think this novel will give everything the fantasy genre has to offer ngl... The future uploads will be the story that I have made in the back of my head for the past 2 years and I hope you will be with me to see it's journey. I am also hoping for tons of community feedback and interaction... that is the main reason i stopped uploading... I felt lonely and with no one to constantly there to remind me and cheer me up to upload i lose all motivation... so if you guys want to then feel free to join our discord server! But well, commenting will also be of tremendous help for me so I appreciate all feedback.

https://discord.gg/9HF4z5V6t7 < Discord owo

Anyways, I hope you give Idol Reincarnation a shot and watch as Yuki shows that Idol is indeed the strongest job in the entire world... including ours... that's all for now

 

PS: I'll be deleting the previous chaps soon so archive it if you want... it's too trash for me to read now, i get embarrassed kek

 

6