(April Fools Chap) Yuki, The Ruler Of The World
1.2k 8 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuki, The Ruler Of The World

 

“Yuki-sama, wake up. It is already morning and your father has called you for an emergency meeting.”

“Hmmm… sure, give me a few seconds…”

Hearing the maid waking me up, I slowly opened my eyes and looked through the window.

It has already been 16 years since I’ve come to this world, and I’ve done plenty of things.

At the age of 4, I realised that this world I am currently in is similar to my previous world’s 18th century.

This world, however, unlike my old one, has magic.

Our neighbouring countries, due to being focused on magic, have made little technological progress throughout the past few decades. However, this continent summoned a hero 100 years ago to defeat a demon lord who suddenly appeared in these lands. And he started the country I currently live in.

He put importance on technology and so we’ve been developing them in secret ever since.

During my fifth birthday, I accidentally stumbled upon a lab. There, I was surprised by the appearance of a steam engine.

After that, I told my father the king about my previous life, and how I remember all technological knowledge from the other world.

From then on began a rapid development of our country.

Steam engines became widely used in industrial factories and have boosted our country’s output by a lot.

After 2 years, it had already become mainstream, but it was still very regulated making sure other countries doesn’t get a hold of it.

Even if they do, they still don’t have the technology required to produce them like us, but it never hurts to be cautious.

Our lathes became more precise and the steel making techniques improved. Stronger alloys were made and the chemical industry boomed, bringing more inventions to life.

2 years later, the first steel ship powered by steam engines and the first steam locomotive were launched making travel much faster. In a year, with the help of magic 30 ships were built and our whole country was connected with railways.

The development of science and technology only became faster during the last 7 years. After electricity was discovered, tens of power plants were built, mining became much more efficient and safer with steam engines. There was a rapid advancement in the world of medicine and biology. Internal combustion engines were invented, making cars, tanks and early bomber planes possible. We also made steam turbines, automatic rifles, howitzers, bombs and many others.

And now the day I’ve been waiting for has come.

After arriving at my father’s office, I was told a brief sentence.

“The British have attacked our ports and have demanded we cede our land to them.”

Yes, all these years I’ve been preparing for this, I want to destroy the British. I’ve always loved history, and what the Europeans did to America and Asia was something unacceptable for me. They’ve made many people forget about their sins, but I will never forget them.

“They were carrying smoothbore rifles and boarded a wooden ship with early steam technology. What should we do?”

“That’s easy. We destroy their country.”

“Yuki… are you suggesting war across the sea against a country from another continent?”

“Yes, father, I am more than confident that we will win. We are way ahead in technology. It wouldn’t even take us half a year to destroy them.”

“I see… I’ll approve as long as you convince the people then. If what you told me was true, how Europeans treat their colonies, they really do not deserve to live in this world.”

“Yes, father.”

As I’ve said, I’ve been preparing for this for a very long time, and for some reason, I was given a job of being an “Idol” … so I’ve used this to gain some influence in our country.

As it currently stands, I am the most influential human in here, and that’s why, the next day, I called in our people in near the city center for a speech.

“My people, Yesterday, a country from a distant land has chosen to attack us. Those who have studied may recognise them, they are the europeans… they are the people who takes advantage of countries who do not have scientific and technological knowledge and turn them to slaves for their own use and take their lands to steal their resources. Sucking these countries dry and leaving it’s people with nothing when they leave.

This has already happened to our friends in central Asia. the Indians have been colonised by these filthy Europeans. Our neighbours in Southeast Asia are in an ongoing war against the dutch, the Spaniards, and another country. That other country has now chosen to attack us too! Britain! They think they are stronger than us, however; they do not know; we are tens of decades ahead of them!

My people, will you stand afraid and not fight back against such a weak opponent? If you do not, your families will be killed, your wives will be taken, your children turned slaves and your land plundered by these disgusting people. Will you allow it?!”

“””NO!”””

“A nation needs not only superior technology but also soldiers and a population willing to fight against these evils! Now my people, I will only ask you one time, DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?!”

“””YES!”””

“I am thankful, next month, we will launch a full scale invasion against the British with 200 ships, 150 tanks, 260 planes and 70,000 soldiers, WE WILL DESTROY THE COLONIALIST AND LIBERATE THE SUPPRESED COUNTRIES”

“””YESS!!”””

Finally, after 11 years of preparation, my efforts are about to bear fruit.

—-

1 month later, Great Britain, Liverpool

It was like any other day, the bustling place that is the port and the lively people in it.

So it was certainly very shocking, when hundreds of floating metal ship like structures appeared in the ocean.

The citizens could only watch in awe.

However while they were watching, the armaments fitted in the ships aimed at them. At the same time, bomber planes flew off from the carriers and the people on the port only watched the amazing floating piece of metal come closer and closer to them.

It was at this moment the attack began. Thousands were killed, and the port was entirely destroyed.

1 week later in London

“WHAT!? Liverpool was obliterated!?” The Queen angrily asked the minister reporting to her

“Y-yes your majesty. It was reported that flying metal birds were seen laying explosives from the sky, impenetrable iron pieces moving, guns firing at over 800 rounds per minute and muskets firing nonstop for a few seconds before the need soldiers reload.”

“What!? That’s impossib-”

*zooooooo*

As the Queen raged, the describe iron birds flew on the sky, visible from the window.

The Queen only stood from shock as she watched the birds drop weapons that blew up the major military facilities in the city.

Watching the city she so loved and lived in from childhood become ruined, she could only mutter these words

“…What have we done to deserve god’s wrath?”

—-

After that, the full invasion took place, and we destroyed Britain in 2 weeks. This shocked the whole of Europe.

They quickly scrambled to unite together, but it was useless. They all had their separate agendas and could not unite, even in the most desperate times.

Well, even if they did, it would only be in vain

Because, reinforcements soon came, with 1.5x more forces and attacked Prussia and the Austria-Hungarian empire, while the forces in Britain attacked the Dutch and France.

In only a month, we were able to defeat them all, and now, cleanup was the only thing left to do.

Spain, Portugal and Russia they were all destroyed within a month. And now, the war is finally over.

The citizens of Europe did not dare to fight back due to fear. The unknown weapons scarred them for life, making them unable to revolt.

Liberations to the colonies were done, although we helped them out and made sure it was a peaceful liberation.

And now, I stand in front of my people, having announced our brilliant victory, their voices shouted only one thing.

“””Heil our Princess Yuki!”””

Now, the world has become peaceful… and we have become the sole superpower in this world.

 

 

 

 

 

Heyoooo, im 40 minutes late but this is supposed to be a april fools chap!

This is not canon in any way!

While I am planning on having international adventures in this novel, I am currently still experimenting and I am preparing for something big for this novel

This may take 1-3 weeks but I cannot release it without being completely "done"

anyways that's all for now, imma read my economics book alongside my science and math lessons

20