Chapter 2
893 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Kumadori Yamanbako and the others left, the room fell into a quiet state again.

Adrian sits upright, leaning against the head of the bed, quietly thinking about his future plans, and by the way, he delves into the attribute information on the System panel.

There is nothing to say about race and NPC templates, and Adrian is fairly satisfied with both.

Occupation is divided into main occupation and Secondary Profession. According to System prompts, each person's main occupation cannot be changed after it is determined, while the Secondary Profession is diverse and basically has no requirements.

Adrian currently has only one occupation, and that is [civilian].

It stands to reason that he should have another [agent] profession. After all, he has been trained as an agent for so long, but I don't know why he didn't.

But then again, even if there is a [Agent] profession, Adrian is not going to make it his main profession.

The main storyline of the world of "One Piece" is the battle between Marine and Pirate, interspersed with Celestial Dragon, World Government, Revolutionary Army, independent kingdoms, etc., and a series of abilities, which are monsters and Devil fruit Users. 

[Civilian] This profession is not worthy of attention, it can only be regarded as a status symbol at best.

Adrian moved it to the Secondary Profession column without hesitation. The main profession is currently vacant.

The second is about character attributes.

The six columns are strength, agility, endurance, intelligence, charm, and luck.

From the data point of view, Adrian’s current highest attribute is [Intelligence], which roughly comes from being crossed over to one piece; followed by [Agility], although it is only two points higher than ordinary people, it is quite good. [Strength] and [Endurance] is low as his body has not fully developed yet, although he has undergone certain training, it still has not reached the average level of an adult, and there is still much room for improvement in the future; [Charm] and [Lucky] are not available.

[Life value] and [Physical strength value] are both described in the form of percentages. Adrian quickly accepted this. In his perception, these two things are impossible to fully digitized.

As for the [Vitality Value] that has not been turned on, Adrian guessed that it may be related to [Haki].

But for the current Adrian, mastering Haki is too far away, at least in the short term, there is no need to think about it.

[Specialty], [Skills], [fame], [Equipment] are all empty, understandable.

The last thing that needs to be mentioned is [Rank] and [Experience].

According to the System prompt, the character’s main occupational total Rank is equivalent to the character’s total Rank. The upper limit of the Rank is 1Level 20, and each Level 20 is a bottleneck. You need to complete advanced tasks before you can continue to level up.

The upper limit of Secondary Profession Rank is 10, which can improve character attributes, but has no effect on character Rank.

According to Adrian’s understanding, the total Rank 1-Level 20 is approximately equal to the activities within the four seas; the 21-40 levels are between the four seas; the 41-60 levels are the Grand Line paradise stage; the 61-80 levels are the rear Half of the New World level; 81-100 is the level of vice Admiral, ordinary Shichibukai, etc.; 100-120 is the level of Admiral, Yonko, and the legend of the sea.

It is important to say that Rank does not mean everything.

You must know that even the Mountain Bandit King which is less than Level 20 in rank may have killed tens of emperors of the sea with more than 100 levels--

cough cough!

In the related representations of System data, all kinds of occupations are available in "One Piece",

All kinds of strange things, like a warrior, ninja, Mountain Bandit, gangster, ordinary office worker ……

Although the profession is not divided into high and low, there are indeed professions that are not suitable for the main profession.

There is no doubt that the main occupation Adrian wants most is [Marine].

Is there a more comfortable career in this world than [Marine]?

The salary is stable, thieves are killed legally, and the channels for promotion are clear. The only unreasonable thing is the lack of freedom of will

[Lazy Justice], [Ambiguous Justice], listen to it, is this the justice a qualified Marine should have?

Marine Headquarters is amazing? 

Hateful, the more I think about it, the more I envy it!

However, if you want to obtain [Main Profession: Marine], the necessary prerequisite is [Enlisted in the Army], just as the requirement to obtain [Main Profession: Pirate] is [Set Sail].

To be reasonable, in this world, the two main occupations are too simple to obtain, but for the current Adrian, the degree of difficulty is no different from a hell nightmare.

Three days later, he will participate in CP9's internal training, but Adrian is under the authority of the World Government, and there is almost no probability to successfully join Marine within three days.

As for setting sail next to a heavily guarded island of agents, and also claiming to be a Pirate...

Let’s consider other ways to find death...

And to participate in formal training three days later, Adrian has no choice but to upgrade.

Relying on the current Rank and attribute to participate in the training.

Raising Rank is a must!

But the question is, how to gain experience?

Fighting monsters is obviously undesirable. Even if there are enough monsters on this training island for Adrian to choose from, he will only become their food when he is only at Level 1 and has no experience in combat.

The chance of triggering the task is not great. Kumadori Yamanbako mentioned earlier that what Adrian needs to do now is to recover his body and then participate in training.

If you want to receive a task, that is after completing all the training.

Trouble, what should I do?

Adrian touched the back of the head, and there seemed to be waves of phantom pain.

[Occupation] and [Experience] are obviously two simple things, but currently, he has no clue.

Why can't you give me a simple noob village?

Adrian's brain is hectic.

……

The next morning.

The clear light of dawn circulates in the sky. The temperature in the morning is cool and refreshing.

After a simple breakfast, Adrian, whose physical condition has improved a lot, began to wander around the training base to familiarize himself with the surrounding environment.

CP (CIPHER POL) is a secret spy agency directly under the World Government. It is responsible for multiple tasks such as security defence, military attacks, political system work, etc. Inner Members are mostly adopted from the Four Seas and Grand Lines since childhood, orphans.

Along the way, Adrian has gained a lot through observation.

The predecessor is an "Invisible" type in the training base, and he had no friends. If it were not for this sudden accident, not many people would know him.

Of course, Adrian now only has a more "survivor" reputation, which is slightly more attractive than before. I believe it will return to calm in a while.

Going around, Adrian came to the library of the training base. He wanted to try one's luck here to see if his guess would work.

"West Blue Marine Biology Illustrated Book", "Basic Navigation Theory", "Navigation World History", "Principles of Meteorology"...

The largest number of libraries in the library is about navigation The knowledge of art, followed by the endless species of strange monsters on the sea.

Adrian drew a "Basic Navigation Theory" from the bookshelf. This is a basic knowledge book about navigation. For the new Navigator who has never been in contact with the sea, this is great Cheats of Enlightenment.

Adrian patiently read the first chapter of the book carefully.

At this moment, a message suddenly popped up on the System panel.

[Through reading, you have completed a basic navigation knowledge study, [Basic Navigation Skills] learning progress 3%. ]

"Sure enough!"

15