Chapter 9
404 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moon is scarce, and the morning light drives out the darkness.

Adrian stood in front of the full-length mirror, carefully sorting out the collar and cuffs of his shirt.

This includes a set of white shirts, a black tuxedo, a half-top hat, and leather boots. It was delivered last night. It is also the "work clothes" for this field mission. The name of the World Government should not detract from the face of the World Government.

Although this set of work clothes is not very expensive, it is also the best outfit that Adrian has worn in the past two years.

Adrian extend the hand pointed to the hard brim of the top hat, and a faint smile appeared on the young face under the hat. With the slightly narrow eyes, it felt a little narrow and proud.

Perfect!

Finally, he glanced at the small room where he had lived alone for two years. Adrian brought the luggage items that he had prepared in advance and turned away without reluctance.

When he came to the gate of the base, Dawson, who was also wearing a black suit, was standing there, staring boldly at the jungle scene outside the base.

"Good morning, Dawson, the weather is nice today." Adrian greeted with a smile.

"Really?" Dawson looked up at the sky, then lowered his head, "Adrian, you look a little different today."

"Of course it's different," Adrian Smiled, "This is the best day for me in two years."

I didn’t mean that...

Dawson said silently in his heart, today’s Adrian faintly gave him a feeling of danger, this has never been seen before.

Dawson believes in his instincts. Although he feels that his brain is not smart, this wild beast-like intuition has always benefited him a lot.

"I hope you will be in a good mood until the end of the mission!"

At this moment, Kumadori Yamanbako suddenly appeared out of thin air like a ghost, and his voice was still very unpleasant.

"I will, Kumadori Yamanbako Instructor." Adrian squinted said with a smile and lost a detection for the old woman.

[Based on your Rank and attribute, you have obtained the following information. ]

[Kumadori Yamanbako] (yellow name)

[Rank: LV45]

[attribute: strength 59, agility 73, endurance 48, intelligence 7, Charm 9. Lucky? ]

[Abilities: [Rokushiki], [Hidden Breath], [Intermediate Shooting],? ]

[Dangerous level: Medium]

It’s really unexpected...weak!

Adrian is in a good mood. Yesterday he learned from Dawson that Kumadori Yamanbako will follow along this time. Although I don’t know if he will follow all the way, the weaker Kumadori Yamanbako’s strength is, the greater the resistance. The smaller, the easier it will be to execute his plan.

Before departure, Kumadori Yamanbako instructed the two of them: "Remember to follow me later! Also, don't try to remember the safe route in the jungle, it will change from time to time!"

Speaking of this, Kumadori Yamanbako's tone is a little bit more warning: "Especially you, Adrian!"

"Don't worry, Instructor, I am not a person who does not understand the rules. "

Adrian replied calmly on the surface, but he sneered in his heart. He didn't plan to come back, so he took the time to remember a safe route... Uh, I don’t know, I’ll pay more attention later. One point, just in case.

Under the leadership of Kumadori Yamanbako, Dawson and Adrian went all the way through the Safety Sector, the danger zone and the deadly zone silently, and came out of the dense forest without hindrance.

Where you can see, the sea of ​​cyan releases a sparkling golden brilliance under the shining of the early morning sun, and the screaming seagulls fly high, releasing a dazzling attraction everywhere. force.

This is... the taste of freedom!

Adrian stopped involuntarily, and the heart in his chest began to beat violently. It contracted into a ball and swelled suddenly, causing his body to tremble slightly.

Dawson next to him is similar.

"I knew that every little demon who went outside to perform field missions looked like this the first time I saw the sea." Kumadori Yamanbako said no wonder, "Okay. , There will be opportunities for you to sail on the sea in the future! Now we are going to take a boat!"

"Yes! Instructor!" X2

Next to the winding coastline, a medium-sized wooden sailing ship I have been waiting here for a long time, and the huge World Government logo is engraved on the white sails.

During the boarding process, Adrian couldn't help but ask curiously: "Kumadori Yamanbako Instructor, I forgot to confirm with you before. Is the destination for Dawson and me to perform the mission West Blue?"

"Of course! Are you doubting the correctness of Sir?" Kumadori Yamanbako replied a little impatiently.

"Don't dare." Adrian said, "I'm just a little curious, isn't this island in the Grand Line? How can we get to West Blue? As far as I know, people from all over the world think To come to the Grand Line, unless you can fly, you have to cross the Reverse Mountain, otherwise, you can only risk crossing the Calm Belt. Since it is so difficult for people from all over the world to come to the Grand Line, they must go back from the Grand Line. It’s also very difficult, right?"

"You have a lot of nonsense, but you read the book carefully. It seems that I did not pick the wrong person." Kumadori Yamanbako eyebrows raised, "Unfortunately, your thinking is still a bit problematic! To go to West Blue, it’s not the only way to go by sea."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think we use this ship to go directly to West Blue?" Kumadori Yamanbako reached out to the patted ship railing, "Of course not! We just use this ship to go to the Red Line continent!

"We don't take the sea route, overturn the wall! "

"so that's how it is, cross the Red Line continent that runs through the planet?" "Adrian suddenly came to Satori, this is indeed one of his blind spots.

But then his expression became a little strange.

"So, our purpose for the first half of the journey Where is the residence of Celestial Dragon, Holy Land 【Mariejois】? "

Kumadori Yamanbako was surprised: "Why are we going to Mariejois?" It's not going to New World! "

Adrian suddenly realized a little bit.

Crossed over Mariejois is not the only way to cross the Red Line continent.

The Red Line continent divides the world's oceans It is divided into two parts: East and West; Grand Line (and Calm Belt) divides the ocean of the whole world into two parts: North and South.

To put it clearly, [Mariejois] is just the [land] connection between paradise and the New World. The point, if you want to reach New World from the first half of the Grand Line, unless you can fly, you have to climb over Mariejois and dive down to Fishman Island.

Adrian, they are only going to West Blue this time, so naturally, they don’t. You need to go through Mariejois, just find any piece of land bordering West Blue on the Red Line continent, and then turn over from there.

The days of ocean navigation are long and leisurely. Although the climate in the first half of the Grand Line is relatively It's bad, but it's not as changeable as the ghosts in the second half of the New World.

More than ten days later, the Adrian entire group finally reached its destination - a little-known franchise under the Red Line continent. I don’t know how far it is from Mariejois.

It takes more time to cross the Red Line continent than sailing on the ocean. It took a total of one month before and after zero and zero, and Adrian finally saw the destination-[West Blue 】!

10