Chapter 10
389 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sirion Island.

On a small island on the edge of West Blue, the ruler is a small, unknown gang.
In West Blue, there are not ten thousand but eight thousand on islands like this. The mafia is the true uncrowned king of the West Blue underground society.

The ordinary-looking sailboat was moored in the harbour, and everyone on board descended in sequence.
Compared to the extremely tall Dawson, Adrian, who is ordinary in shape, is unremarkable among the crowd.

Silian Island is the temporary mooring island chosen by Kumadori Yamanbako. She plans to repair the island for a while and supplement the consumables by the way.

The cries on the pier are endless and it is very lively.

"This guest, here is the cheapest in my family!"

"Cheap is cheap, but the quality is the same. My fish is the freshest!"

"..."

"Hello sir, do you need free sightseeing services?"

Adrian stopped and stared interestingly Suddenly appeared in front of him, a strange man wearing a grey short-sleeved shirt.

The man in the grey shirt has an enthusiastic tone and dances with his hands. Both words and actions are quite eye-catching.

"It would be great if it was free, but it's a pity..." Adrian suddenly extended the hand, grabbed an arm that quietly stretched out into his pocket, and pulled out a small monkey with a sharp mouth by the way. 

Adrian pushed the little man grinning in pain to the man in the grey shirt and then pointed at the big Dawson again.

"Why are you looking for me? That big guy looks better to cheat."

The man in the grey shirt glanced at Dawson, and shrank his neck uncontrollably, so tall. Body shape, you can smash yourself with one hammer!

"I warn, little--"

The man in the grey shirt was about to say harsh words to show his identity when the little man next to him suddenly grabbed the hem of his shirt. The former glanced at his comrade's wrist where five black fingerprints had been caught, and couldn't help but eyes shrank.

"Little what?" Adrian touched his chin, looking at each other interestingly.

"Little sir, I have to kindly warn you," the man in the grey shirt suddenly changed his attitude, his tone was pious and humble, "There is a terrifying gangster on this island. Be careful...please allow me to say goodbye!"

Looking at the duo that ran away, Adrian burst into laughter.

In the terrifying West Blue, there are thieves and blackmailers on remote island docks like this.

"It won't work for you to run away like this. I'm just about to find the local tyrant here to find out about the surrounding Sea Territory..."

Adrian is at a Follow behind the duo with a moderate pace.

Wharf, shacks, street...

The man in the grey shirt and the short man ran to a dark and dark alley without stopping before they finally stopped. 

"I can't say anything, you have to make a vote!" The short man flexed his wrists while complaining loudly, "That man and the other tall terrifying monster are the same I saw all the people who got off the boat!"

"It's my fault, I didn't expect him to be so great!" The man in the grey shirt said sorry, "Obviously so short... forget it, I will invite you later--"

"I'm so short, I'm so sorry!"

"Who is it?"

"Who There!?"

The duo immediately yelled in horror.

"Did you forget me so soon?"

Adrian stepped in from the entrance of the alley with an unhappy tone. One of the things he hates most is that others talk about his height, These two gangsters dared to satirize him behind their backs!

"I'm sorry! I was wrong!" X2

The very eye-catching gangster duo saw Adrian, apart from anything else, they immediately stepped down and pleaded guilty.
It has to be as if rehearsed.

It would be very difficult for me to do it like this...

Adrian frowned. He was only going to fiercely teach the two guys in front of him but didn't expect them to know each other so well.
Too lazy to care about such a small character, Adrian asked in a cold voice: "You two, does anyone have a chart of the nearby area?"

"Yes!" Xiaoyiu The male was immediately mad and nodded.

"The specific chart is in our house, if you want, I will take you to get it right away!" The man in the grey shirt said immediately.

"Really in your house?" Adrian raised his eyebrows. "Isn't it a gang base?"

"How is it possible?!" X2

The duo said in unison and wiped the sweat from their foreheads at the same time.

You are so guilty, the ghosts know that there is a problem...

Adrian feels very speechless.

"Adrian, why do you want a chart of the nearby area?"

At this moment, the light suddenly went dark, and a huge silhouette blocked the alley like a boulder Entrance.

"Of course it was to leave, Dawson." Adrian said without looking back, "Are you going to work for the World Government for the rest of your life?"

"No wonder you feel a little bit Something's wrong..." Dawson was silent for a moment, and then strode over here: "In this case, I must stop you!"

"Ah! He ran into it!"

"The big monster has hit it!!"

The duo screamed in horror.

"Adrian, I don't want to fight you now!" Dawson roared in a low voice, and the silhouette like a giant tower almost completely covered Adrian, "Go back to the ship with me! Perform the mission!"

"I can only inform you regretfully, this is impossible." Adrian replied indifferently, "Although I am sorry, I am not going to work for the World Government, from the very beginning."

"Adrian!!!"

Dawson snarled, clenched his fists, and rushed forward.

"Shigan fist!"

The cannonball-like fist rushed to Adrian in an instant with an incomparable imposing manner, ready to hammer him into flight.
"I was three days ago, you can do nothing..."

At the moment when I was about to be hit, Adrian is like a weak piece of paper, the whole person pans a few meters behind the howling fist wind, and dodges Dawson's fist lightly.

【Rokushiki ・Kami-e 】!

"even more how, I am not the same I was three days ago!"

【Rokushiki ・Tekkai ・Iron Fist 】!

A blush suddenly appeared on the surface of Adrian's white fist. Under the blessing of Tekkai, his soft skin suddenly became as hard as steel, and he greeted him with an imposing manner that was not weak. Dawson’s punches.

The moment the two fists collided together, it seemed like a cannonball exploded, and the violent air shock wave spread all-around at an extremely fast speed. Several cracks appeared out of thin air on the walls of the narrow and cramped alleys, which aroused them. A lot of dust and smoke.

ka-cha …ticking...ticking...

With the crisp sound of cracking bones, drops of blood fell to the ground.

Dawson, who was taller and had a stronger oppression force, lost the battle in front of this fist clash. His huge fist was even punched out of an obvious depression, dripping blood running down the centre of the depression. Cracks in his skin flowed down.

On the other hand, Adrian's clothes are slightly dirty.

"This is impossible!"

"How could this man be so strong!!"

The duo watching by the side fell into a sluggish state and spoke incoherently.

"You are not my opponent now, do you want to continue, Dawson?"

Adrian asked calmly, patted his clothes.

"If Dawson is not your opponent, then add me?"

"Of course not." Adrian turned around, "Kumadori Yamanbako, Instructor."

However, at the moment of turning around, Senhan's blade suddenly drew from the shadow.

For those wondering why grammar turn dog shit after chapter 2, its because I edit chapter half assly

9