Chapter 14
328 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What Adrian didn’t know was that the real world outside also became lively due to the unexpected announcement of the internal test . He currently has no access to any player information, no matter what All guesses are just useless work.

And according to the panel prompts, the closed beta lasts only a short 15 days. On such a wide sea, the closed beta players with low Rank and weak attribute can do almost nothing, at most Be regarded as laying a foundation for the future public beta.

One year later, the public beta, which was launched by players in large numbers, was the real source of chaos.

However, opening the closed beta in advance will also have certain benefits for Adrian.

For example, if you contact the player in advance, you can try out the "NPC template function" that he has been puzzled by before.

"It would be great if the player forum can be opened now..."

Adrian thought a little greedily.

After a while, Adrian calmed down and began to look for the bounty order attached to the back of "World News".

"Pirate King Gol D. Roger, bounty gold 5.564.8 billion Beli, remember that the day before yesterday was only more than 4 billion, the huge bonus brought by the summit... Anyway, this is all Quite an amazing number, especially in this era, it can reach the level of 5 billion, worthy of Pirate King!"

"Whitebeard, bounty gold 4.5 billion Beli... I remember Whitebeard 20 years later Bounty gold is only a little more than 5 billion Beli, right? It’s like this now? But yes, Whitebeard and Roger are two of the few gold medalists in the ocean, and their bounty order amounts can be similar. Acceptable."

"Kaido of the Beasts, bounty gold 1 billion Beli...tsk tsk, most of the cuteness in this period of time is really lacking in cards, and I will rely on sneak for several years. Attack can defeat Kozuki Oden. I really don’t know how such a monster grew to the next Yonko Rank, terrifying physical innate talent."

"Big Mom in his youth, well, it’s not young anymore. , The face and body are beginning to deform, so terrifying... Hey, this is Monkey·D·Dragon’s bounty order? Did the dragon leave Marine at this point in time? It seems so, after all, when Roger was executed in Loguetown, he I also need to wear a cloak to avoid people's eyes...Captain White Pirates..."

Looking at the bounty orders one after another, familiar or unfamiliar, Adrian's thoughts also fluctuated.

"Moonlight Moria from West Blue! Bounty order 15 million Beli! Such a thin and slender Moria is really uncomfortable to look at, and the image of a fat house is actually more cute."

Adrian turned the thick pile of bounty orders to the end, but didn't find his name.

"After waiting for two days, I didn’t see my bounty order. It seems that Kumadori Yamanbako and Dawson did not report the news of my voluntary departure. I like this kind of people who believe in words. ."

A smile appeared at the corner of Adrian’s mouth. He really has no interest in Pirate. He felt uncomfortable at the thought of living under the hunt of Marines all over the world day and night. .

Of course, Adrian is not ready to join the Marine camp for the time being. He has not had enough of his long-awaited freedom and freedom, and he is completely uninterested in having more bosses on his head!

Adrian, who was thinking about his future plans, was suddenly interrupted by a violent gunfire.

"Did you encounter a sudden occurance?"

Glancing at the panel, there is no news coming from it, and it seems that the task has not been triggered yet.

Adrian looked in the direction of the sound. On the distant sea, a Pirates with a black background and crossed two-sword flags was struck unscrupulously with a large-scale merchant ship. .

The faint scream of exclamation was mixed with the roar of the cannon, and passed along the sea breeze to Adrian's ears.

"It seems a bit familiar,

Pirates, Captain Bounty, 3 million Beli..." Adrian recalled a little, and then remembered the West Blue Pirate bounty order that he had just seen.

He shook his head slightly, sighed: "So, this is one of the reasons why you look down on Pirate... Ordinary people are already living hard enough in this sea of ​​monsters, and you have to make life difficult for others. !"

A moment ago, above the merchant ship.

"Captain Krivat! Pirate! Pirate is attacking us!"

Two young men in sailor costumes braved brow beaded with sweat and tried hard Pushed open the door of the banquet hall in the merchant ship.

"What?"

The middle-aged captain in a black top hat and a straight suit startedled. Before he could give orders, the ship suddenly shook.

The weather-tested captain heard the whole story at once, that someone was launching a bombardment on the ship!

In the banquet hall, there was an immediate mess, exquisite food and wine were scattered all over the floor, high-pitched and piercing screams were endless, and several cowardly guests were already shaking and sitting down with fright. On the ground.

When necessary, the experienced Captain Krivat calmed down and showed his professional demeanor.

"Please keep calm, everyone! Keep calm! Please calmly follow the instructions of the merchant ship security staff!"

Captain Krivat shouted loudly to the passengers in the banquet hall It’s a pity that the passengers who have fallen into a mess at this time can’t hear what the middle-aged captain is yelling at. They just follow their survival instincts and squeeze crazy towards the entrance of the hall, as if they can escape from the banquet hall. Get it safe.

The two young sailors gave up all their energy, and successfully came to the captain against the crowd.

"What to do, Captain Krivat?"

"Our artillery offensive was completely suppressed by the opponent!"

Captain Krivat took a Deep breath, calm down, and asked in a cold voice: "Pirate Ship attacking us, how far is it from us?"

"It's only half a nautical mile!" The sailor on the right quickly answered .

"Why did they find out after being pulled so close? Did the people looking on the platform fall asleep?"

Captain Krivat's forehead was blue and angry Grabbed the sailor by the collar.

If the distance is farther, he might be able to escape with his sophisticated sea experience, but he can't do anything at a distance of half a nautical mile!

Before escaping a safe distance, his merchant ship will be blasted to pieces by Pirate’s shells!

"We didn't know they were Pirate at the time, and they suddenly attacked us after we got closer!" Another sailor quickly explained.

"Show them the name of our merchant ship-forget it, I asked a stupid question. If they are afraid of the caravan name, they won't be Pirate, and they won't attack us. Captain Krivat sighed, a little sighed, "Where's the cannon on the ship?"

"We are fighting Pirate, but it has been suppressed. Pirate's firepower is too fierce!"

"Forget it, that's the end of the matter, let's get ready for the battle!" Captain Krivat suddenly clenched his fist, and ordered the order, "Assemble a team of combatants on the deck of the ship. Assemble; if not necessary, do not disturb the passengers; but if there are young battle strengths who voluntarily join the battle, remember to inform them of the meeting place!"

"Yes! Captain Krivat!"

The sailors answered suddenly.

10