Chapter 22
256 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Pick your poison 3
  • Bonjour Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Bonnenuit Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bitch lasagna Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You Gay Votes: 8 61.5%
Total voters: 13

"Nickname: Cao Renqi!"

"The regular start has been selected, and the character creation is complete."

"Race: Human."

"According to your questionnaire tendencies, you have completed your landing area and landing island."

"Your upcoming location is: West Blue ・Kano Country."

"It's coming..."

"I wish you a happy game!"

Kano Country East South Blue shore, a desolate and secluded area.

Cao Renqi only felt that his vision suddenly flickered, and when he could see clearly again, he had already descended into a completely unfamiliar open space.

My feet are full of rough and moist earth-yellow gravel, and the air filled with salty sea breeze pours into the nasal cavity head-on, looking intently, not far away is the vast blue sea, the endless whistling white Seagulls soar freely in the air, and they are extremely real.

Cao Renqi squatted down and took a handful of sand from the ground. The fine gravel was lost between his fingers. The touch was exactly the same as the beach he had touched in the real world. He was immediately amazed.

In addition to him, there are hundreds of closed beta players standing densely packed around. At this time, most of the players are looking at each other curiously at the scenery next to each other, constantly sending out "tortoise" and "cow b", "I'm tired of God" and so on.

More utilitarian players are ready to leave this beach and explore nearby areas.

Cao Renqi slightly jerkily called up the System panel to view his character attributes.

Like the previous information on the official website, the players who start the regular game only have one main profession of [Refugee], which symbolizes that this person has flown here from other islands;

Rank , Experience, attributes, etc., you don’t need to look at it for the time being, you will find out a little bit later when you do the task;

The short-sleeved commoner, pants and straw sandals that do not fall have no attributes other than shame.

"Can't drop it? System doesn't support this function, right? Are the parts still there?"

Cao Renqi reached out subconsciously.

Well, I'm still familiar with Little Brother.

Next moment, he noticed that a guy next to him also did an experiment of the same type as him, but his style was much more open-the guy was going to try on the spot to see if he could take off his pants!

Cao Renqi quietly moved a few steps away, no matter if the brother will take off his pants later, he doesn't want to watch it, okay?

Your lord said that there will be needles!

"Are there any such level of goods among the internal beta players? I thought they were all professional players except me!"

And most of the other "Pirate King" Unlike the test players, Cao Renqi is neither a folk game god nor a professional player. He is just an avid VRhobby player. In terms of games...

Emmm, as you can see from the name, this guy is not only Except for certain game types with special colors, other games can only be regarded as pink, tender and new.

Earlier accidentally heard that the game "Pirate King" was about to be released, Cao Renqi kept a high degree of attention. He really wanted to see what the holographic VR game looked like!

To this end, Cao Renqi also contributed a kidney in a small forum-ah no, contributed a series of mysterious figures that he has collected for many years.

When the "Pirate King" closed beta announcement was opened, Cao Renqi was full of European gas. Among the network's magnificent army with thousands of men and horses, he was lucky enough to grab a valuable internal beta quota.

When the game beta officially opens today, Cao Renqi is also immediately entering the game to find out.

Rather than saying that Cao Renqi wants to shine and stand out in "Pirate King", it is better to say that he just wants to see the scenery of the foreign world and get to know the beauties of the foreign world by the way.

"I started the VR game, and I walked into the Bu Valley with her, 372 words are omitted from the following..."

Cao Renqi hehe Issho,

a little bit The wretched expression is full of reveries about the future.

At this moment, other players on the beach are also discussing spiritedly.

"What a real feeling! I love it!"

"What are we going to do now? Why are there no hints? Are there no guide NPCs?"

p>

"Gan! Why can't these pants be taken off? Try another way to take off..."

"Can you hurry up, the soldiers are very fast!"

At this moment, a hair grey-white, wrinkled, hump-backed old man slowly walked over from the north. A large group of players rushed up and surrounded the old man dressed as a fisherman, everyone talking at once asked.

"Senior, can I help you?"

"Senior, can I suggest anything?"

"old bastard, can you help me?" Take your pants off?"

"Senior..."

Standing on the edge of the crowd, Cao Renqi took advantage of the noise and secretly lost an old man dressed as a fisherman.

[Based on your Rank and attribute, you get the following information]

[? ? ――Kano Country Fisherman] (light red)

[Rank: 1]

[attribute: strength 3, agility 4, endurance 4, intelligence 6, charm 3, luck 1]

[Skills: fishing,? ]

[Dangerous Level: Medium]

Players have a detection function that can see through the information and abilities of NPCs to a certain extent, but if the Rank gap is large, a message will appear Missing.

The bigger the gap, the more missing.

The color of the NPC's name represents friendly relations. Green is friendly, yellow is neutral, and red is hostile. The degree of danger is the approximate power gap between the player and the target.

Because they belong to Level 1, Cao Renqi successfully observed most of the NPC information.

"I thought he was a fisherman, but didn't expect to be a fisherman... But who can tell me that it is also Level 1, and the attribute of this fisherman's old man is that many higher than me? "

Cao Renqi turned around, and called up the information to look at his six-dimensional attributes, with a skeptical expression on his face.

Strength 1, Agility 1, Endurance 1, Intelligence 1, Charisma 1, Luck 1.

The hexagonal warrior is very well balanced, all the values ​​are 1!

Cao Renqi spit out: "Even Level 1 fishermen are at a moderate level of danger, this game is too difficult to play, right? Fortunately, my hobby is not a monster upgrade..."

At the same time, many players also detected the attribute of the fisherman old man and couldn't help but mutter.

"What the hell, this old man attribute is too high, right?"

"Can there be 3 charms in this look? Am I not more handsome than him?"

p>

"Why does his intelligence have 6 points? Is this a monster that has become a fine?"

The expressions of the players gradually became dangerous.

The old fisherman suddenly let out a scream, and ran out of the crowd rolling on the ground. In view of the "high" power of 3 points, no player actually grabbed him.

"Not good! It's not good!" the old fisherman yelled as he ran away, "A large number of Pirates are coming!"

"Pirate? You said, it seems, yes, we ?"

"No? The novice instructor ran away on the spot and what the hell is that?"

A group of high players were immediately at a loss and plunged into a brief chaos.

Although the holographic VR game is a version that has not been touched before, the game company also conceals it and does not give dry goods, but everyone has seen the wind and waves anyway, and will not be surprised with no difficulty.

But what is the operation of you, an old man who looks like a novice village chief and ran away?

And before leaving, you planted that we were Pirate?

Although this is a game, what are you NPC playing?

6