Chapter 23
200 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not long after, the old fisherman returned to the beach with a strange man.

The man from newcomer is tall, with a mess of long orange hair, and his muscular upper body is unclothed. He only wears a simple green cloak behind his back. The cloak is tied behind. A huge battle axe almost and the others tall.

"Wow! So tall!"

"It's definitely three meters, right?"

"This muscle! I can! I'm fine!"

p>

"This is also a human? Is it wearing muscle armor?"

The players were surprised.

The strong man took off his battle axe from his back, took a meal forward, and smashed countless grit.

He glanced contemptuously at the so-called "Pirate" in front of him, loudly said: "I am the little Captain of the Three Treasures Marine Corps. Auspicious! You refugees from overseas, if you want to eat enough Fan, let me find a job in a proper way. We don’t welcome useless waste in Kano Country!"

After a pause, Ji Ji said again: "Look at all of you so short, it’s probably nothing. Strength. If you can’t be a combatant, then go obediently and honestly to plant crops in the fields, and you also need to carry the packaging and unloading work on the dock. In any case, in Kano Country, you will never die of starvation as long as you are diligent enough..."

According to the auspicious three treasures--

Bah!

According to the description of the auspicious description of Captain Sambo navy, the players probably understand a certain situation.

The game will temporarily bring [the refugee] not a profession, but a status symbol. If you want to be recognized by the local aboriginals, at least you need to obtain the status of [civilian];

Kano Country, everyone performs their duties, the local ruling power is called "Water Army", from [Dabao] (One Treasure?) to [Eight Treasures], arranged in sequence;

apart from this , Kano Country still needs a lot of labor, applying for the job should be able to unlock the corresponding Secondary Profession, such as [farmers] and so on.

After sorting out your thoughts, the players immediately became a little uncomfortable.

The valuable closed beta opportunity that a group of high players finally won is to obtain game information in advance and build game advantages, not for farming, carrying sandbags, and doing coolies!

Among the crowd, a union player looked towards Jixiang and asked respectfully: "Master Jixiang, I wonder if we can join the Sambo navy?"

hearing this, Jixiang laughed immediately: "You want to join the Sambo navy because of your small bodies?"

He gently shook his wrist, lifting the heavy as if it were light, and the others. The huge tall battle axe was thrown in front of everyone, and the door-sized iron essence axe flashed with cold light, and with a sneer, it poured directly into the ground.

Jixiang announced to everyone: "Come and see who can pull up my axe, I will make an exception and let him join my squad!"

Players Looking at the huge battle axe in front of them, most of them be eager to have a try.

Things that cannot be done in real life can be accomplished in the game by means of attributes, rank, etc. with no difficulty. This is also one of the great charms of the game.

And if someone can raise this axe and successfully join the "three treasures navy", wouldn't it be that they won the main occupation right away when they first started the game, and then they would compete with other players Open the distance instantly?

The Gaowan people looked at each other, their eyes full of provocation.

"I'll take this main job first!"

"You scumbags, let's see my performance later!"

Not long after, a group of people lay down on the ground, all of them were players who failed to lift weights. If someone saw their System panel, they would find that their physical strength was nearly dry.

Jixiang shook his head and said, "I said, don't be too aiming too high. You vagrants, it is better to be honest with you. The profession of fighting is really not suitable for you."

Seemingly aware of the unwilling grievances of the players, Jixiang said again: "Have you seen that piece of wood? If there are still people who are not afraid of death, try hunting in the mountains! Hunting in the mountains is better than catching fish in the sea. Safe.

"

All the players looked over, and suddenly a dark green appeared in their sight. The range upon range of mountains lush and green, white clouds and cold surrounding them, as if Human World Immortal Realm, more than reality The 5-Star level tourist attraction in life is even better. As for other netizens who have played before, it is even worse.

"It's so beautiful!"

"How dangerous can there be in such a beautiful place?"

A group of players who do not believe in evil immediately moved Towards the mountain rushed towards the mountain, and after just a few minutes, the only handful of people left walked back dejectedly.

"This wild monster is too strong? I can't see the Rank at all. Don't say, one leg is thicker than me!"

"Yes, yeah! When I rushed over It’s like a tank pressing over! I don’t have an F key!"

"There is no mandatory blood deduction function, bad review!"

"The dead brother has returned a message. Fuck! Not to mention the deduction of experience for one death, the resurrection time is still half an hour, and it will continue to stack? You can only die five times in one week of the game? This fuck, play a hammer!"

Seeing the miserable end of the Daguai everyone, the more rational players immediately dispelled the idea of ​​upgrading through Daguai in a short time. When the rank is low, it is better to run quests obediently and honestly to earn experience.

The old fisherman who just caused a misunderstanding by accident has become a sweet potato immediately, and a large group of players asked him about the skills of fishing.

"Didn't Jixiang just say that hunting in the mountains is safer than fishing in the sea?" a player asked in a puzzled manner.

"You heard it too, he said'going down to the sea' to catch fish," a player next to him solemnly vowed, "I'll catch a fish on the shore, how dangerous is it?"

The echoes sounded one after another.

"Yeah, yeah!"

"There is nothing to be afraid of."

At this moment, the sea surface not far away suddenly drilled A small Sea King is preying.

At a height of several tens of meters, with a strange big fish several meters long in his mouth with interlaced teeth, he suddenly jumped out of the sea, splashing countless waves, and at the same time, the cruelty of his body exuded vividly and thoroughly.

There was immediate silence on the beach on the shore.

After a long time, a player quietly opened the mouth and said: "I think it is safer to work on the shore."

"Yes, yes, going to the sea is impossible. It’s impossible to go to the sea in this life."

"Why don't we go to the nearby town and see it, this place is too remote and there is no task to do."

Among the crowd, the small and transparent Cao Renqi heard these words and couldn't help being madly nodded. In fact, he had long wanted to go into the city to take a look, but he didn't dare to act alone. This broken game is far more difficult in the wild. Beyond his imagination, only following the action of the large forces can make people feel a little relieved.

A group of players immediately left the old fisherman and moved lively towards the nearby town.

About half an hour later, the players came to the entrance of the town. After a simple check by the city gate guard, officially entered the town.

"Although this game is very rare to survive in the wild, it is indeed very realistic!" The players looked at the scene of the town with their gazes, and exclaimed, "It's as if they were really crossed over to ancient times. ! This architectural style, this level of detail, is not much better than Hengdian?"

"There is one thing to say, the people of this World are so big!"

"Well, ** It’s bigger too!"

"Brother, although I don’t know what you’re talking about, but you seem to have something wrong with it."

"When a game company develops a game, is it Haven't you considered the average height in the real world? So many tall people seem to be a little scared..."

"We are just playing games, brother dei!"

After a while, everyone talking at once, the players who poured into the town immediately dispersed, disappearing into the crowd like water droplets into the sea.

Judging from the information previously contacted, "Pirate King" is clearly a game with a high degree of freedom. If you want to establish an advantage in advance and open up the gap with others, then precious internal testing time You can't waste it at all.

Compared to those professional players who are anxious to open up wasteland and do tasks, Cao Renqi is much more unremarkable.

As a casual player who is lucky enough to be drawn into the internal beta, Cao Renqi will naturally not immediately rush to do tasks to make money. He enters the game to experience life and have fun!

"Wow, this girl is so good-looking!"

"This younger sister with yellow hair is so cute!"

"..."

"I, Cao Renqi, starved to death. I was beaten to death by a rare beast. I would never run to do tasks to make money!" Go to the dock and help the old fisherman shout and sell fish.

6