Chapter 94
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

South Blue, bar island moss lire.

This is a little-known small islands, neither can custom specialty commendable, there is no scenery and unique natural landscape, and even the world economy News reported rarely birds pass through here, but large the most common kind of information with the outside world cut off from the sea almost ordinary island.

A few months ago, World Government and Marine Headquarters of joint large-scale manhunt, also after this seemingly ordinary small island, but did not find any soldier with the agents, some just cause after no small influence, soon departed.

In most western Pakistan moss lira Island, is a steep cliff, it stands an independent luxury villas and other buildings on the island of misfits cliff.

This villa is only successful to build up a few years ago, Pakistan was still a lot of moss lira island caused no small controversy.

After all, on such a small island in the South Blue, a little bit of trouble, it is enough to cause everyone's attention, not to mention such expensive luxury beautiful villa.

But strangely, most of the remaining inhabitants of the islands do not know the owner of the villa in the end is when moved in, they basically have not seen Villa man of the house in the end look like, the daily purchase living materials, are also do it by the servant.

Only occasionally, when the islanders will see beautiful blond hostess of the villa to go shopping, whether it is interpersonal attitudes, or distribute their own temperament, are extraordinary grace, is impressive.

Some time ago, Marine Joint Government agents to conduct a search when the villa hostess once again in front of everybody, still share the same beauty and tenderness.

at this moment.

Islanders eyes of the "beautiful villa hostess", Portgas · D · Jiu Lu, Lu Celestial Court cork chair was sitting in the hospital after the villa, her head bowed, dressed in bright blond loose in the back, right hand resting on the slight bulge in the lower abdomen, eyes and gentle nature, the occasional flicker of regret over the pain, looked exceptionally lovely.

"Mrs. Lu Jiu, please forgive my intrusion visit." a young rich magnetic voice behind her rang.

......

time clocks forward slightly.

follow the guidelines navigational charts, disguised some of Adrian, come quietly in the eastern side of the island of the coast of Pakistan moss lira.

general perception of the town in front of the tall, Adrian eyes of some complexity.

Here is the event [posthumous] real vortex center, its presence was obscured was very good, almost no one knows, here is the Pirate King Gol D. Roger spent the last period of life where Gol D. Roger's child is born.

Adrian had considered not to be called directly into the sea this secret intelligence is directly exposed to minimize innocent people [posthumous] in the event of injury.

But after some careful thinking through, he gave up this seemingly attractive, but in reality little idea Dayong.

Adrian to mention the identity of the World Government and Marine's eyes, his discourse with intelligence in the end how high credibility ......

said only a little.

In this case the exposed Portgas · D · Nine protection arm is Hero of the Marines Monkey D. Garp!

Adrian did not believe the true character Garp would behave like the original was so funny and does not fly, if that is so, then, Roger, how can rest assured that his own wife entrusted to his hands Woolen cloth?

At a minimum, in order to [his family] as the first of Whitebeard Edward · Newgate, Roger is also a lifelong rival, right?

then bad, Rayleigh and also in daily life for decades Gaban good brother, a good partner!

But Roger is still the responsibility to take care of his wife, hesitate to entrust the real enemy --Garp!

rashly expose the true identity and location of Jiu Lu,

ability to Garp, that can certainly before a congregation soldier and agents found, quietly successful transfer, and then find a safer, more hidden places will reveal Jiu mother hiding.

Even calmly talk.

Adrian recklessly expose secrets, Portgas · D · Lu Jiu directly Marine and CP agents arrested, then Garp also found high-level World Government and Marine son harbored Roger's "scandal" ......

so do you think this time will be processed,

will be [Hero of the Marines] Garp it?

or [] White Specter does a nobody?

And thanks to the former Valley event [God], Adrian doubt very much, even if the child was found to Garp really harbored Roger of things, also through unscathed, and even punishment will not have ! After

For more details, refer to the top of the war, after Ace identity exposure and success sentence, Garp only retreated from the front lines to the position of second-line. He did not take the initiative to apply not resign Marine Vice Admiral, but was appointed army Zongshuai World Government rejected when empty.

You say there is no indication from the higher-level World Government?

devil letter!

Closer to home.

Mini Hollow ・Star Realm parade. UU reading www.uukanshu.com

Adrian release Mini Hollow bits and pieces, they will fly to the island over the bar moss lira, with their eyes, carefully watching the situation on the island.

did not spend much effort, Adrian succeed to find a detached villa for himself and the island's completely different style.

"This should be the Roger and Portgas · D · Lu Jiu the last place to live, right?" Adrian secretly said in one's heart.

He did not come directly, but continued to watch every move on the island residents.

The Palestinian moss lira throughout the island several times over and over again looking after, Adrian was some doubt authentic:?? "Hey Garp not do this time Logically speaking, this time Garp and how should Portgas · D Lou Nine is to stay together, right? is it because there are other things temporarily leave the island? "

Adrian went on patiently observed for a while, and aided by Kenbunshoku Haki, we do not perceive the the man who had the atmosphere side of the edge in Loguetown.

"Well, never mind who 'hero' of!"

Mini Hollow on the island continue to allow free air probed Pakistan moss lira, Adrian compiled a dress appearance then west toward independent villas around the island.

Not long after.

ding dong -

door bell.

door was a seventy-year-old Senior, though his face wrinkled, but a pair of eyes was exceptionally bright, a silver gray combed neat and tidy, looked exceptionally hale and hearty .

Senior somewhat surprised to see the guests outside, "Is there anything you?"

"sorry," Adrian revealing mild and calm smile, "I would like to ask , Portgas · D · Jiu Lu, lives here, right? "

2