Chapter 95
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the courtyard of Celestial Court.

Portgas·D·Lujiu slowly stood up from the cork chair, and her calm and calm expression showed a slightly puzzled expression just right.

"Excuse me, are you?"

Adrian looked at the lady in front of him, a glimmer of admiration flashed in his eyes.

A wavy blond hair, perfectly smooth curled corners exudes an elegant breath, and the brightly colored red stamen flower on the frontal side accessories does not destroy this elegance, but makes it more elegant Inadvertent fresh and charming feeling.

A slim-fitting light blue dress highlights the grippy waist and the cuffs that can cover the shoulders. The white lace is used to make wavy flashing decorations, highlighting the clean and soft temperament.

Judging only from the appearance, no one can see that this is a mother who has been pregnant for at least ten months.

"I'm sorry again for my presumptuous visit, Mrs. Lu Jiu." Adrian whispered, "I am a White Specter from West Blue, and I have recently become a little under-named in South Blue."

It’s [Mr. Ghost]!

Lu Jiu's light brown pupils contracted slightly, and she was surprised at why this recently famous "Benevolent Man" suddenly came to visit.

While secretly speculating about Mr. Ghost’s coming, she led him into the living room, making two cups of fragrant and sweet mango black tea with her movements smoothly.

Passing the tea cup to the other party, Lu Jiu pretended to ask casually: "I don’t know White Specter your excellency. You came to Baterila Island. Is there anything you need to deal with?"

"Actually, I am here for you," Adrian said, "Mrs. Portgas D. Lujiu."

Suddenly heard from a stranger that he had buried it for many years [ Invisible] Lu Jiu couldn't help but flicked her fingers slightly.

Next moment, she casually stretched out her hand to pinch the porcelain handle of the teacup, lowered her head and took a sip of tea. When she calmed down, she said: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

"Rest assured, I am not a running dog of the World Government, nor a member of Marine. I don't care about how Pirate King's widow will be dealt with, nor whether Pirate King's son can be born smoothly..."

Adrian's plain words almost broke all Lu Jiu's psychological defenses.

"I came here, just want to ask a few questions."

Lu Jiu put down the tea cup and said calmly: "Although I don't know your excellency, why are you? Tell me these unimportant things, but I am willing to help you."

"It doesn't matter? Please be happy..."

Adrian twitched at the corner of his mouth. , Showing a smile, neither warm nor evil, making people think that he just made such an action purely.

He paused, and then asked quite seriously: "Mrs. Lujiu, what do you think of Pirate King Gol D. Roger?"

Lujiu fell into a brief silence, she barely managed Issho said: "I...I'm just an ordinary person living on a small island. How can I be qualified to talk about Pirate King..."

Sticking to the perspective of a mortal." Adrian narrowed his smile, "Do you think Roger should be punished when he turns on [Great Age of Pirates] before his death?"

"I don't understand what you are talking about? What is it!" Lu Jiu's tone was already out of control at this moment.

"Don't get excited, Mrs. Lujiu, this kind of emotion is not good for you or the fetus in your womb." Adrian slowed down, "I just want to be with Roger His wife briefly chatted, wanting to know what kind of person Pirate King Roger is, nothing more."

Lu Jiu took a deep breath, her tight body suddenly softened. She said with a bitter smile: "White Specter your excellency, why are you so sure that it is me?"

At this moment,

a ray of strangeness suddenly floated in the living room wind of.

A tall man wearing a dark green cloak suddenly appeared here. He also looked towards Adrian very seriously, and said solemnly: "I also want to know, why did White Specter suddenly find here?"

"Dorag!"

Adrian stood up directly from the chair, he suddenly looked towards Dorag who appeared out of thin air like Satori, his mind quickly A few pictures flashed, and they were drawn together in clues.

"so that's how it is!"

"I'll just say why Garp's careless character can make Portgas ·D·Lujiu stay safe and sound on the island of Batirila, And I escaped the joint search by the World Government and the Marine branch without any risk. It turns out that there are capable people helping to deal with the beginning and end!"

Can you hide Ace from South Blue to East Blue in Haiti?"

"Moreover, the appearance of Dorag confirms another thing!"

next At the moment, Adrian turned his head straight and looked towards Portgas·D·Lujiu who was still sitting on the chair, his eyes were shocked.

"Sure enough, there are two! I just thought my Kenbunshoku had something wrong!"

Portgas ・D・Lujiu!

Portgas ・D・Ace!

And--Portgas ・D・Ann!

Before Roger left Baderila and surrendered to Marine, UU reading www.uukanshu.com had learned that Lu Jiu was pregnant, and told Lu Jiu about the funeral in advance.

If Lu Jiu gave birth to a male child, then take Pirate King's Sabre [12 Saijo O Wazamono ・Ace] as the name!

If Lu Jiu gave birth to a daughter, she would use the name "Ann"!

Originally, Adrian only thought that Lu Jiu just gave birth to Ace, but he didn't expect [安] to also exist!

……

The distance between White Specter and Lu Jiu is too close. With the skill and ability of Dorag, I dare not act rashly at this moment.

"White Specter, why did you come to Baderila Island?" Dorag said, "And where did you learn about Mrs. Rujiu's intelligence information?"

"Should I ask you this sentence?" Adrian came back to his senses from the shocked emotions, and retorted, "Monkey D. Dorag, you father and son are really good for Marine Headquarters and World Government are playing around!"

How is it possible? !

Dorag's pupils dilated, and his right fist was subconsciously squeezed into a "dragon claw" shape, and a slightly azure whirlwind group appeared between the claws of dragon claw.

Even if he left Marine Headquarters a few years ago, he was wanted.

But because of Garp’s reputation, the name marked on any of Dorag’s arrest warrants is [Dragon], which has nothing to do with [Monkey ・D・Dorag]. The slightest relationship!

It stands to reason that only a few people know this secret!

Where did this [White Specter] come from? Where did he learn so much secret information?

2