Chapter 96
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adrian's unreserved disclosure made Lu Jiu's eyes too often.

Although she had seen the legendary Hero of the Marines Monkey D. Garp before, she had never linked the carefree Garp with the careful and cautious Dorag, and she did not expect it. To Garp, he will be Mr. Dorag’s father!

Dorager is still relatively young at this time, he asked a little bit unsteadily loudly: "White Specter, who are you?"

"Me?" Adrian Laughed indifferently, "I'm just a newbie Pirate who was bounty for preventing the atrocities of Marine and World Government."

Dorager is speechless, the answer he wants to hear is simply not this!

"Actually, I also have a question for you, Mr. Dorag." Adrian asked, "As the son of Hero of the Marines, he is also a criminal with a bounty over 100 million dollars like me. , In what capacity did you appear next to Mrs. Roujiu? As far as I know, Hero of the Marines is Pirate King Roger’s enemy!"

Dorager was speechless again , He can't say that it is because this is the task that Garp forced to give it up, right?

Seeing that Dorag was silent again, Adrian couldn’t help being snered: "Look, Mr. Dorag, I’m not the only person who has a secret but doesn’t want to talk about it."

Dorag lifting right hand, with index finger and middle finger close together, ring finger and little finger close together, the five fingers instantly turned into a peculiar "dragon claw", he said very seriously: "Although I have heard of the famous "Mr. Ghost" before , But I won’t allow you to leak Mrs. Rujiu’s information from this island!"

Adrian glanced at Dorag’s weird "dragon claw" and simply said locally: "Then stop talking nonsense, just go outside and play a game! It just so happens that I hate the Marine Vice Admiral who is named [hero] now! You are just right here!"

As soon as the voice fell, Adrian went directly into a ghostly state, turned into an illusory shadow that barely saw naked eye, and instantly left the living room.

Dorag took a look at Lu Jiu, and after slightly nodded signaled, he also used the Devil Fruit ability to turn away in a breeze.

Both of them are rare flying Ability Users in the world, and their mobility and moving speed are far beyond ordinary people.

In almost a moment of effort, Adrian and Dorag left the island of Baterila one after the other and landed on a desolate and remote uninhabited island in the nearby Sea Territory.

After waiting for Dorag's arrival, Adrian didn't have any nonsense, and went directly into the fighting state. Apart from anything else, the ghost power was muddled!

Mini Hollow ・Rising Star Fire!

The ghost community hiding the sky and covering the earth jumped out of the void, like a dazzling meteor across the sky, directly rushing to the location of Dorag.

Boom boom!

The atmosphere is turbulent and the fireworks burst!

The sputtering shock wave has not completely dissipated, and a dark green silhouette quickly rushed out.

Adrian reacted very quickly, the right hand slipped, the handle of the snow walked in his hand, and he pulled it out in a comfortable way, Yuikiri drew a perfect arc in the air.

The sword and the silhouette fight.

clang!

sparks flying in all directions, the sound of golden and iron clanging suddenly spread.

The black fingers like obsidian jammed the blade just right, and the two sides wrestled and quivered. The sharp blade and the hard Busoshoku Haki grind, making a creak sound that makes the teeth sour.

Adrian took a closer look and found that Dorag’s body did not show any damage, which also proved that the ghost bomb of the meeting ceremony just now did not have any effect. Dorag is Logia Fruit Ability. User's probability is further expanded.

At this moment, the air flowed quickly beside him, and the light Wind Element was peeled off separately and turned into sharp air blades, attacking Adrian like a tornado.

Adrian motionless,

let the air storm pass through him.

The "ghost body" with the material immunity feature is the natural enemy of almost all Logia Ability Users except Yami Yami no Mi, which can restrain the fruit ability!

"!"

Dorag was stunned. Apart from the Logia fruit, it was the first time he met an Ability User who was immune to self-storm attacks. It is not said that White Specter is Hollow. -Hollow Fruit Ability User, is the body the Achilles’ heel? Why is his ability developed to such an extent?

But in the battle, you can't tolerate half-shake.

Dorag suppressed his consternation and continued to fight Adrian.

"Dragon claws!"

Pitch black's two claws flew in the air, and the extremely powerful claws attacked through the air, seeming to be breaking the space.

Faced with Dorag’s strong attack, Adrian did not rush, and also covered the snow with Busoshoku Haki, responding to Dorag’s unique body refinement with a sharp blade!

clang! clang! clang!

The loud crash sound is endless.

Both Adrian and Dorag unreservedly showed their suffocating speed at this time, constantly fighting each other.

Naked eye The blade light and claw shadow, which are not visible at all, are almost blurred into patch after patch of color. The rocks on the desert island that are a little closer will be scattered by the aftermath of the battle. Shattered into fine dust!

"Dragon's Breath!"

Slash the steel flash!

Boom! !

Two powerful and extraordinary forces collided with each other. As soon as the two came into contact with each other, they burst into a dull and extremely violent wave. Take Adrian and Dorag as an example. In the center, radiating into the surrounding space of several hundred meters, there is an immediately devastated scene in the surrounding area.

"Mr. Dorag, really terrifying Busoshoku and body refinement accomplishments! However, this is not enough!"

Adrian tone barely fell, then turned into an illusory shadow and disappeared in In front of Dorag.

"Heaven!"

Dorag's eyes flashed red, and Kenbunshoku Haki first Time Locked the White Specter's position.

As soon as he raised his head, thousands of white ghosts fell from the sky, and among these harmless ghosts, there were dozens of ghosts that were not aware of it. Emotional ghost with a strange breath!

Doragbrows slightly wrinkle, he instinctively felt something strange in his heart. He took Kenbunshoku Haki to the extreme and at the same time transformed into a swift wind, covering the heavens, shielding the sun’s ghost Shuttle back and forth in the group, avoiding the attacks of one ghost after another.

Suddenly, a white ghost on the right side of Dorag suddenly disappeared, replaced by a silhouette of Adrian holding a long knife.

Strike the flow!

The snow-walking knife with terrifying formidable power slammed into Dorag's body unexpectedly.

The formidable power that covers Busoshoku Haki's swordsman's sword is undoubtedly, if it is hit directly, even if it is Dorag, it will be directly severely injured by a single knife.

At the crucial moment, Dorag roared, and the speed suddenly increased by a notch, unexpectedly avoiding the range of Adrian's swordsmanship in advance.

Adrian raised his brows, "This is... bursting?"

2