Chapter 99
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sea Calendar 1499, August.

West Blue, Ohara.

The breeze blew over the sea, the cicadas screamed into the clouds, the laughter of chirp chirp twitter twitter left traces of different shades on the beach, and the midsummer sun was dazzling, blurring the return ship far and near.

The exhausting plan of voyage to the four seas has come to an end. Adrian, who is plentiful harvest and powerful, also returns to Ohara, restoring a full half a month.

The advent of bounty's "Legendary Great Pirate" with an amount close to 200 million Beli, did not cause any disturbance to this world-famous scholar island.

Maybe in the eyes of most residents on the island, Adrian is just a perfect figure, eight pack abs, invincible and attractive Nuwa complete works...

The Tree of Omniscience Library The curator, Kuro Ba Academician, has already seen Adrian’s arrest warrant, but he didn’t know where he learned about what [Mr. Ghost] did in South Blue. Not only did he show no fear and disgust towards Adrian, On the contrary, praised Adrian's deeds.

If it weren't for being stopped by Adrian in time, I believe Kuroba Academician would be quite enthusiastic to spread the specific deeds of [Mr. Ghost] widely throughout Ohara.

This day, in the morning, Ohara Pier.

"Wow! Adrian big brother! Can't you really take me?" Little Robin grabbed Adrian by the corner of his clothes and cried loudly.

Mrs. Penelope, who was holding Perona in her arms, freed up a hand, grabbed her back collar, and dragged little Robin to her side with a serious and serious expression.

"Little Robin, Adrian big brother is going to take an adventure on the Grand Line. This is not the'super real house wine game' you played with Pepe! Don't bother Adrian big brother!"

Hearing this, Little Robin immediately changed her expression, she stuck out her tongue and stopped making noise.

I don’t know why, Adrian always feels that Robin’s character seems a bit crooked...

But he still shook hands with Madam Penelope very gratefully, "Madam , Ohara, I’ll take care of you."

Mrs. Penelope nodded and said: "I must live up to my entrustment."

Recalling the task that Adrian had given him before. , Madam Penelope thought, although she didn't know why Adrian wanted to contact the rest of the residents on Ohara Island, she still accepted the task.

Rubbing Robin's head, Adrian boarded his solo boat. He looked at the blue sky and said, "It's really good weather for sailing!"

……

The entrance from West Blue to the Grand Line-Reverse Mountain.

Under the power of fantasy like a heavenly steed, soaring across the skies, there are various unimaginable natural phenomena in this world. Reverse Mountain is an incredible and dangerous "weird mountain". , Is one of them.

The Red Line continent and Grand Line traversing the planet, there are two intersections on this world, the first is the legendary god Holy Land Mariejois, and the other is [Reverse Mountain].

The four upstream rivers, from East, South, West, and North, come together under the action of strong ocean currents, and form a small lake with turbulent waves at the top of the mountain. The river leading to the side of the Grand Line pours down at several times the flow rate when it was upstream!

Under Reverse Mountain.

The wind is screaming and the clouds are black and thick. It seems that a violent rainstorm may erupt at any time.

The white single-man boat is like a flexible flying fish, which swiftly shuttles between the billowing waves. Under the precise guidance of high level navigation, with the help of the noisy wind, it quickly arrived in West Blue. Connecting waterway to Reverse Mountain.

Mini Hollow ・Star Realm parade.

Adrian summon released a large number of Mini Hollows into the sky, constantly monitoring the changes in the surrounding sea water, and at the same time, he was constantly adjusting the direction of the boat canvas, accurately aligning the bow position to the waterway .

Stand firm, take care of yourself, and get into your soul!

With the surging sea currents, the single-man boat rushed over the top of Reverse Mountain almost in the blink of an eye with the help of the turbulent sea, and continued to fly for tens of meters in the air with inertia, and then moved Towards the wide sea channel ahead fell.

"It’s quite ominous to ruin the boat here..."

Adrian faintly sighed, his boat was originally an old boat two years ago, and it itself No special materials are used. If it falls into the sea water according to its inertia, it will definitely be instantly fragmented and broken into pieces.

"Say a good experience of surfing pleasure?"

Entering a ghostly state, Adrian flew into the air, grabbed the bow of the boat, and slowly brought it to the surface Above.

"In the end, I still have to fly!"

When I was about to enter the channel to the Grand Line, a strange three-masted sailing ship suddenly appeared in front of him.

The size of this three-masted sailing ship is far beyond Adrian's single-handed dinghy. Its wooden hull is covered with dark and heavy metal iron. It has several points of not to be. The taste of trifled with.

On the main mast of the three-masted sailing ship, a black skull flag was hung high above, proving the identity: a strange Pirates who entered the Grand Line from another Sea Territory!

Before Adrian showed his attitude, Pirates in front took the lead in attacking. Several round steel cannonballs went against the trend and blasted towards the single-man boat.

"Is this the Grand Line meeting ceremony?"

Adrian narrowed his eyes, UU reading www.uukanshu.com flew directly from the boat in the arrogant eyes of a group of Pirates opposite Come out, carry the snow and walk looking towards and fly down.

Pirate on the opposite side was instantly dumbfounded. They absolutely didn't expect that a powerhouse that could fly would appear in such a small ship that could be overturned by a huge wave at any time!

Boom! boom! boom!

The shells struck by Pirates were scattered by Adrian casually's sword aura and exploded directly in the air ahead of time.

The bombs exploded into a blossoming firework in an instant, and the broken metal fragments fell into the sea below, sputtering densely packed waves.

Adrian's counterattack is more than that.

The group of Pirates on the Pirate Ship deck who have not yet come back to his senses from shock, only felt that there was a flash in front of them, and a familiar silhouette appeared on their heads in an instant.

Ittoryu ・Iai・Momiji cut!

The snow walked in the air and drew a nearly perfect arc. The huge snow-white sword aura surged out in the direction where the blade was smashed, and almost hit Pirate Ship’s ship in the blink of an eye. Above the body.

In the eyes of Pirate's shocked eyes, this snow-white sword aura directly split their proud "Steel Battle Armor" into two pieces, and the cut is as smooth as a mirror!

The remaining sword aura still carries the imposing manner of the press forward, fiercely splitting into the ocean current below, swelling a giant wave tens of meters high, which will sink into Pirate below the water surface due to the break The Ship was directly submerged.

Accompanied by a few dull crunching sounds, the seaway fell into silence.

Adrian grabbed the fallen boat and flew slowly to the true beginning of the Grand Line-Twin Gorge

2