Chapter 100
200 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twin Gorges is the starting point of seven different routes in the first half of the Grand Line. Two towering lighthouses stand here to guide everyone who enters the Grand Line.

Below the lighthouse, an old man with a hair like a half-flower petal is lying on a beach chair reading a newspaper. He is wearing a very fancy short-sleeved vacation shirt and holding a huge umbrella next to him. .

When Adrian was holding the boat and flying down from the sky, he was taken aback when he saw this scene.

Looking up at the sky, there is still a dark cloud scene in the sky.

Opening umbrellas on rainy days, this old Pirate King ship doctor’s pretender skills seem to be a bit unsatisfactory...

"I have been in Shuangzixia Warden for so many years, and I have seen it go smoothly. It’s the first time someone gliding down the seaway has seen someone who fell to pieces and flew down with his own boat!"

Crocus doesn’t know about Adrian’s mental activities, it’s just each. minding their own business to express their feelings.

Adrian calmed down and said kindly with a smile: "Excuse me, Mr. Crocus."

"Oh? Do you know me?"

Crocus held his hand "World Economic News" folded and put aside, and looked at this well-proportioned and handsome young newbie with curiosity.

"Tower guard of Twin Gorges, I did my homework in advance." Adrian smiled slightly, parked the boat in his hand and walked to the front of Crocus.

Just as he was about to say something, there was a sudden movement on the sea behind him.

Turning to look around, several Pirates who have just survived the plunge are holding a broken wooden board and desperately moving towards Shuangzixia.

Boom--! !

The Red Line continent under my feet suddenly vibrated slightly, and there was a low rumbling sound.

"Ah..."

Suddenly one after another chaotic ocean current was rolled up in the already rough waterway, and several Pirates on the water were caught in it, leaving only a lingering sound Unending tragic cry.

Seeing this scene, Adrian is quite speechless saying: "Is this lucky or unfortunate......"

dong, dong, dong......

Gemini The Red Line continent below the gorge is muffled.

Adrian came to the shore and looked down. Through the undulating sea, one could vaguely see the huge black shadow underwater, colliding against the Red Line continent again and again.

"It's Laboon, an island whale." Crocus stepped up and introduced Adrian, "From West Blue."

"Well, a rare category," Adrian indifferent expression is nodded, "When I was sailing in West Blue, I always wanted to see what an island whale looked like, but unfortunately I didn't meet it."

After a while, the sea in the distance slowed down. A huge water ball rose slowly, and then a huge black whale rushed out of the sea, exposing a head full of vertical and horizontal scars.

Adrian looked at the island whale Laboon with interest. What he said just now was not a lie.

Many of the animals in this World have unusual intelligence, especially these Sea Beasts living in the ocean.

As far as Adrian knows, those super-large Sea Kings that hide the deep sea of ​​the Grand Line even possess extremely long lifespans and high level wisdom similar to humans!

In order to complete the task before, when sailing alone within the range of West Blue, Adrian had thought about whether to capture a highly intelligent Sea Beast as a pull boat, but unfortunately he did not meet him. Aesthetic category.

Later, because of the Four Seas Voyage Plan, this idea was directly thrown out of my mind.

It wasn't until this time that I saw Laboon that Adrian recollected this plan.

speaking from a certain perspective, the island whale is really a very good [car].

In order to treat Laboon forehead injuries, Crocus made a full range of internal modifications for it,

holes were opened on the body surface, entrances and gates were installed in the stomach pouch, and even the sewers were repaired...

What is even more speechless is that Crocus even placed a boat in Laboon's body...

But there is one thing to say, this is indeed a bit curious...

"Okay, stop struggling with such insignificant things. Let's talk about business, Mr. Crocus." Adrian looked towards Crocus, "I personally have a small plan, but Need some help from insiders. Mr. Crocus, I don’t know if you know, where is [Oro ・Jackson] now?"

[Oro ・Jackson], by Water 7 "Legend "The boatman in China" Fishman Tom personally designed and manufactured, but it is a treasure ship made by Treasure Wood Adam!

At the same time, it is also the Pirate King ship that Roger Pirates relies on to conquer the Grand Line!

As early as when the Capone gang was destroyed and the Castle-Castle Fruit was obtained, Adrian had predicted how to deal with this extremely precious Space Attribute Devil Fruit.

After the [Ghost Manipulation] skill was upgraded to [Ghost Domination], a plan, or idea, spontaneously emerged in Adrian's heart.

One of the secrets of Dahai as everyone knows, if a person has already taken a Devil Fruit, UU Read www.uukanshu.com and eat a second Devil Fruit, they will Directly exploded and died.

Before Blackbeard Marshall D. Teach first appeared in the eyes of the world, this [Secret] was regarded as an unshakable [Iron Rule] and lasted for thousands of years.

Adrian is not going to eat Castle-Castle Fruit by himself. He is not a [alien] like Blackbeard. On the premise that he has already eaten Hollow-Hollow Fruit, he can only take Castle-Castle Fruit. One end is the bloody sunset that exploded into the sky!

However, Adrian's refusal to eat Castle-Castle Fruit does not mean that his ghost cannot eat Castle-Castle Fruit!

Since the [Ghost Domination] was promoted to LV6, in its description of the skill details, a line like this appeared:

"It can also awaken the simple consciousness that exists in the range Spirit Physique, and have the right to control them"!

If it were a ghost created by Adrian using his abilities, he wouldn't do it yet.

But the [Spirit Physique] that existed within the realm originally, after being awakened by Adrian using the Hollow-Hollow Fruit ability, they themselves are not considered as extensions of his body or spirit, but have the right These Spirit Physique’s [Domination Power] is nothing more!

These 【Spirit Physique 】, they are still spiritual products born under various tangled and complicated conditions, and have nothing to do with Adrian. Even if you eat Devil Fruit, they are just too much. It's just a new ability!

Feed [Castle-Castle Fruit] to the awakened [Spirit Physique], this is Adrian's real plan!

It’s just that such a Spirit Physique is something you can meet but not ask for, and Adrian doesn’t like those ordinary goods.

But there is a Spirit Physique in One Piece World which is very suitable for his needs-ship spirit!

2