Chapter 53 – I’m Cursed You Said
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Are you going away from me?’

Dalion asked her, knowing the answer. He was not a blind man who couldn’t tell others’ emotions .

He could not help but feel anger at what happened moments ago, watching her being prayed by that man.

It annoyed him and with that anointment he grabbed her, with full rage in his heart, he transported them to her chambers.

Elisi, while blinking in dismay, tried to conceal her confusion at the change of scenery.

With a slow touch, he pulled her slightly, yet she baked away, slipped away from his fingers.

“You shouldn’t get close to me your majesty, I’m cursed you said ”

Dalion grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest.

“Did you forget I’m already cursed?”

When did she enter his heart?

Yes, it was right when she sat bedside him in his dark room, touching his hair, calming him down. At that moment, she claimed him and now he cannot let her go.

“I’ll die”

His cousin's announcement brought a panic in him, a panic he thought he once felt, but it was nothing compare to the present.

“Can I make you a queen?”

Too quiet, too reserved, not cunning. Will the crowds that surround a king crush her?

‘If I make her mine, will she crush?’

He didn’t want her to go away, but can she handle the duty of being a queen? Keeping her in the shadows forever, wouldn’t it be more cruel?

“What if I ask you to go with him? Will you leave me then? You Can have a nice and quiet life in this palace.“

Elisi could tell many thoughts run through his mind. Dalion’s uneasy looking eyes gave away his turmoil.

He was playing with his words, that frustrated Elisi.

She left his eyes, tilted her head down, then met them again.

“If that’s what you want…I can go with him,” noticing her improper speech Elisi corrected herself. “If that is what his majesty desires.“

“How cruel,” he said.

‘Cruel? You are cruel, your majesty’ toying with her emotions like that.

With his gaze, his voice intensely changed.

“Will you be by my side even if duty is heavy? Even when you need to be surrounded by noisy people?”

Dalion got closer.

“Will you be by my side when lots of people are looking at you? Will you be there even if you can hear them judge you?”

Elisi stood stiffly, then grabbed him by his collar, yanked him down towards her.

At once she kissed him and both became emerged in the sweet kiss.

He left her lips while she wanted more.

“Let them in”

“Mmm?”

She turned her head towards the door when a knock was heard, then looked back at Dalion. But he was gone.

“Lady Elisi, Lady Elisi,”

“Ye… Yes,”

The door abruptly opened, revealing a set of people.

The audience that entered the room looked surprisingly disappointed. Elisi just stared back at them blanked and calmed faced.

‘What did they expect?’

1