03 – Paying for Lunch
651 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Ethan groaned when the blonde bit her ear.

 He was very surprised by the turn of events, he would never have imagined that the fluffy blonde from before would turn into a wild succubus.

 "W-wait ..." Ethan tried to reason with the blonde who kept kissing his neck and stroking his abdomen under his shirt.

 Her hand was soft and her soft touch sent shivers down Ethan's body.

 "Hm? What was Ethan ~" The blonde whispered in a sensual way, tickling her ear so that Ethan was tempted to attack the blonde.

 "II have a girlfriend." He said weakly, he didn't want to betray Lisa, no matter how tempted he was, he didn't want to be unfaithful, she didn't deserve it.

 "Oh, is that it? But what about those times when you two have sex with other girls?" She said with a smirk and used her hands to take off Ethan's shirt showing off his defined chest and abdomen.

 "Yes, but she allowed me to do this to them, so it's different-" Ethan was interrupted in the middle of the sentence by a kiss from the blonde.

 Her lips were soft and a little moist, she probably used her tongue to get wet before starting the kiss.

 Ethan heard a voice in her head, which was probably the blonde's, saying. "Silly, I know she was excited when you guys played like that, she wouldn't mind if you did that to me, and also, you died, remember?"

 'Damn, I'm sorry, Lisa.'

 Ethan exclaimed in his mind when he felt the blonde's soft hand caressing her penis.

 He opened his mouth allowing the blonde's tongue to enter, starting a fight for who would stay in the domain, ending to Ethan's surprise at the blonde's defeat.

 She seemed very inexperienced with this, like a student who knows the theory but still doesn't know the practice.

 Realizing this, Ethan grabbed her around the waist and rotated her bodies so that he was on top of the blonde.

 Ethan used his right hand to grab her left breast making the blonde let out muffled moans due to the deep kiss the two were giving.

 Her breasts were large and soft, causing Ethan's hand to sink into him as if it were a pillow of flesh.

 "Ahn ~"

 Ethan separated his mouth from the blonde's lips causing a strand of saliva to stretch still connecting their tongues together. Ethan started kissing her cheek going towards her neck only to return kissing towards her ear, where he licked and whispered sensuously. "So, I think I'm going to have to pay for lunch."

 Ethan then bit the blonde's earlobe causing her to let out a moan and her body contracted, this left Ethan quite surprised, they had barely started and the blonde had already reached orgasm.

 "I didn't know you were so sensitive ..."

 He spoke in her ear as he raised his hand towards her drenched slit, but then he remembered that he didn't know the blonde's name.

 "Eh ... what should I call you?" He said a little embarrassed that he was doing something so intimate without even knowing the blonde's name.

 The blonde blushed, but not because he didn't know her name, but because she didn't know how she mustered enough courage to end up in this situation where Ethan's hand is caressing her groin and breast at the same time.

 She looked away in embarrassment saying. "II don't have a name, p-you can call me whatever you want."

 Ethan was a little surprised that she didn't have a name, how can a person not have a name? He found this situation a little strange.

 "Uh? Let me think, how about ..." Ethan thought for a few seconds. "... Yuna?"

 The blonde turned her face and met Ethan's blue eyes with her own shining eyes.

 "Y-Yuna?" The blonde whispered to herself.

 Ethan saw that the blonde's eyes lit up, it seems that she liked that name. "So I'm going to call you Yuna from now on."

 Ethan quickly sealed his lips with hers affectionately, very different from the aggressive and flustered way they had been kissing before, but it didn't last long when they soon added their tongue in the kiss taking the pleasure to another level.

 The blonde now with the name of Yuna used her hand to slowly advance to Ethan's groin, where she could feel a huge bulge begging to break free from her prison, which was Ethan's pants.

 Even though Yuna already knew that Ethan's piece was larger than average, she was still surprised to feel it personally.

 "Uhn ..."

 Ethan moaned again when he felt Yuna's hand caressing her penis in a timid way.

 Ethan used both hands to remove the dress that Yuna was wearing, which was quite simple because he just needed to pull the bow at the back of the neck.

 Ethan then separated his lips from Yuna and kissed her chin sensually, moving down her neck leaving marks and making moans from Yuna's mouth with each new kiss on her skin, his eyes never stop staring into Yuna's eyes, leaving the blonde mesmerized.

 During the process, Ethan's hand never stopped rubbing Yuna's wet crack.

 When Ethan started kissing her exposed breasts he realized that she was close to reaching her second climax, so he gave one more kiss next to her nipple and bit it gently with his tooth while pinching her clit over her panties causing Yuna to tremble with pleasure while enjoying yet another orgasm.

 "G-cumming Ethan ~"

 "Hah-hah-hah, t-so good ~"

 Ethan smirked at Yuna, who had bleary eyes due to extreme pleasure.

 He raised his hand that was soaked with Yuna's love juices to the front of her face.

 "It seems that you are enjoying this very well ... Yuna."

 Then Ethan licked his hand making Yuna's face redder than it already was.

 "You taste sweet Yuna." He whispered Ethan one more time before taking his face between the legs of Yuna who was still wearing panties.

 Ethan started kissing her thighs lightly to stimulate Yuna who just finished her orgasm, he took her face up to her slit and kissed it softly while looking at Yuna who kept on moaning, she was very honest with herself.

 "Er ~ Ethan, there it is dirty ~" Said Yuna trying to push Ethan's head away from her groin.

 "Shhh, no part of you is dirty Yuna, see." Ethan then pulled her panties to the side and started to taste her honey crack, he started kissing softly so she wouldn't be scared and gradually increased the pace by inserting his tongue to explore Yuna's interior.

 Her vagina tasted sweet with a pleasantly intoxicating smell that could easily get Ethan hooked.

 "Er ~ Ethan, sooo good ~ Mmmmm ~" Yuna started to moan loudly when Ethan started to play with her clit using his tongue, making the blonde reach her third orgasm.

 Ethan felt Yuna's vagina tighten around her tongue as she released her juices from the love that Ethan drank without wasting any drops.

 "Hah-Hah ..." Yuna was breathing heavily when her body fell limp on the bed, Ethan smiled and lay down beside her while stroking her golden hair.

 "Did I pay enough?" Ethan said playfully.

 Yuna puffed out her cheeks in a cute way saying. "You evil pervert, stop teasing me!"

 "Hahahaha, but you wanted to use my body first, didn't you?" Ethan said with an amused laugh.

 "Humph!" Yuna snorted as she stood up and crawled towards Ethan's groin.

What did you think of the nsfw scene?
  • Bad! Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Good! Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Perfect! Votes: 9 33.3%
Total voters: 27
14