Chapter 3 – Chasing Love
88 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The horny story I messaged about a few days ago: Now available on scribble hub! Be warned, it lewd!

Chasing Love

“Oy, Tali! Wake up!”

Groggily I raised my head from the damp straw, forcing myself not to growl at the man that had so rudely awoken me. Still, these new ears of mine folded back like those of a wary dog, only to perk up when I realized who it was. Instead of the usual prison guard bringing me my food I looked at the bright if unkempt uniform of a holy knight.

“Bart? Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be out fighting demons and saving the world?”

“Should I now?” The tall man pulled up a stool and sat down in front of the prison bars. “Well, the way I see it I can’t really do that without my commanding officer, now can I?”

“Oh sod off.” I rolled my eyes at him. “We both know that I am no longer your superior, and I deserve what is coming for me. But if you could do me a favour, don’t come in to get me out. Just get a couple crossbows and end me like the dog I am.”

“Yeah, about that I don’t think so.”

I looked on unbelieving as he unlocked the door to my cell, though calling it a cage might have been more accurate with how small it was. Doing my best to ignore the pleasurable shiver that overcame me at the thought, I braced myself against the small barred window letting in the only sunlight.

“What are you doing Bart? I told you not to come in! I’m dangerous!”

“Tali, we know each other since we were little. Do you really think I would just let you assault me? No matter what that demon did to you, we're still friends... even if I had to physically stop you back then from..." Even in the twilight of the prison, I could see him blush. "From doing the thing you wanted to do with your mouth! "

“Yeah...” I couldn’t help but shuddered when thinking about what that monster had done that night. “Still doesn’t tell me what you want. Give a dying woman her last dues or what?”

“Oh!" Bart looked at me with an incredibly awkward expression. "Ye, sorry about not telling you. I can see why you'd think we would want to, uhm, kill you. Fuck this was stupid of me!"

“Wait...” I crawled a little closer, well as much as the shackles around my ankles allowed for. “I’m not getting executed?”

“No?”

“What the... I summoned a demon in the middle of the city! I got infected with a demonic seed! I lost the protection of the Goddess! I endangered thousands of citizens and possibly so many more in the long run! By all means, I should be executed!"

“Uhm, when you put it like that it almost sounds like you want to be executed?” Bart scratched the back of his head looking very confused. “Look Tali, we all know that you didn’t summon the Demon on purpose, the mages said something about some sort of soul resonance and faulty wardings or something, you probably know about that stuff better than me.

I snorted in amusement. “I mean yeah, I’m a mage knight after all and you’re just a brute that knows how to swing a sword.”

“There we go! That's the Tali I remember! But seriously now, you're getting a lease on life not out of kindness but because the queen thinks that you may yet prove useful. You are summoned to appear before the council and renew your pledge of servitude. And... Goddess, I can't believe I have to do this but I'm to fit you with this."

Only now did I notice the large piece of metal hanging over his shoulder. The chains and spikes told me all I needed to know. Suppression devices like these were used to neuter rouge mages or... mages that had a seed in them, for everyone knew that the worst demons sprung from those gifted by the Goddess. Of course, they would do this, it was only right to neuter me, I was a danger to life and state. And yet despite my resignation I was incredibly nervous, they were going to collar and leash me like a dog. They would pull me in front of the council shackled, collared and chained, just like an animal! Perhaps they would even put a muzzle on me? My nervousness gave way to a decidedly different feeling and my eyes fixated on the device, maybe this could be more than just a necessity?

“..ali! Tali!” Bart’s voice ripped me out of my strange reverence. “What is wrong with you!? Why the heck are you drooling?”

“Ah, I’m sorry.” I wiped the saliva from my chin and pulled back my hair. Presenting my neck like this was... strange, it was both despicable and exciting. Somehow it felt as if I had just lost a battle I hadn’t even known I was fighting. My ears flattened against my head in an almost submissive gesture. “Please continue.”

“Two moons in this hole really messed with your mind, Tali.”

He shook his head as he clicked the spiked heavy metal collar around my neck. The cold metal kissing my skin send an exhilarating thrill down my spine and to my great horror I could feel the little stub above my ass wag back and forth.

“Tali...” Bart quickly took several steps away from me. “Is this... This isn’t... You don’t have... I mean you aren’t... You know what I mean! Right?”

“Let’s not talk about it... Ever!”

I wanted to at least preserve that last bit of my dignity. For now the... hairy spine elongation was short enough to be hidden beneath my once white, now dirt and piss-stained, tunic. Though the fact alone that it had grown over the last two months while I should have been isolated from any source of corruption worried me greatly. If the seed in me was so powerful, what did that say about the demon who had planted it? Memories of that night forced themselves to the forefront of my mind. Glistening dark red skin, chiselled abs, four arms each strong enough to force me into submission, and that massive veiny...

“NO!”

“Tali!?” Only now did I notice Bart’s sword poised against my throat. “Holy shit, Tali! You gotta stop doing that!”

“Oh. Yes, you’re right. I really need to get a hold of myself, this isn’t proper behaviour for a Knight. Well, former knight at least.”

Slowly taking a step away from the tip of the sword I tried my best to regain my composure. Which was easier said than done when you had been behind bars for two moons. It got downright impossible when Bart all of a sudden dumped an entire bucket of ice-cold water on me.

“Ah! What the hells was that for!?”

“You stink Tali. At least this way you get to freshen up a little bit before meeting the Queen.”

“Wait, I am not allowed to bathe before my summon?"

“Uhm, no.” He didn’t even dare to look at me while saying it. “The Queen has ordered for you to appear now, exactly as you are.”

I blanched upon hearing this. Now I finally understood why they would let scum like myself live, this wasn’t mercy it was punishment. They sought to humiliate and break me, to make me suffer for my crimes. This was so much worse than just being executed and even after what I had done I didn’t deserve such a treatment, I was still a knight!

“This can not be true, Bart! The Queen has always looked favourable upon me! I refuse to bend to this vile command!”

“Talissa, please, believe me, it is in your best interest to do what she ordered."

“Never! Not now not ever! Not for the price of my dignity!”

“I’m sorry, Tali. I really am…”

I didn't even get to ask him what he meant by that before the collar around my neck lit up with bright red runes. A sudden pain stronger than I had ever experienced before ravaged my body. Like rusted nails being dragged through my flesh. It was so sudden and so painful I didn't even have time to scream, instead, my mind just went blank.

“AHH!”

I came back to myself what felt but seconds later and yet I was somewhere else entirely. A dozen hushed voices all chatting and talking. Talking about… me!

“The commander... How low she has fallen.”

“The mighty Knight no longer.”

“Can you believe what she did? With a greater demon, right in the middle of the Basum cathedral!?”

“Look at her tainted body! Despicable!”

“Already more animal than human...”

“The Hero of Three Hills, truly? More like the hero of demonic poles...”

“The stuck-up bitch became a she-dog, how fitting!"

“I wouldn’t mind having her warm my bed-end.”

“What are you even saying?! That would be like laying with your hunting dogs!”

All this and so much more my changed ears picked up on; it was strange how they could easily make out singular voices from the crowd. It was even stranger how much I could move them, or rather they moved by themselves. It wasn't like I could really control what they did. Just like I couldn't control what would happen next but at the very least I could retain a little dignity. Pushing the scathing voices to the back of my mind I opened my eyes and stood up. The threadbare tunic offered little in the ways of modesty, but at least I wasn't entirely naked. Still, the gaze of the assembled crowd made me shiver. They leered and ogled my body like I was a piece of meat, and yet me they called an animal!

“Hypocrites.” The muffled curse was quickly drowned out by the roaring laughter when a rotten fruit hid the back of my head. “So this is how this will go. Screw it, I will not give them the satisfaction.”

Stony-faced and upright I walked down the hallway. The long metal chain from my collar dragged along behind me. Someone had attached a heavy weight to the other end, which only slowed me down by a margin. Imprisonment had not managed to break me, neither mentally nor physically. And so it was that which was supposed to hold me, now scraped across the expensive marbled floor. Every one of my steps was followed by a horrendous screeching. It was painful to bear for my enhanced hearing but to my grim satisfaction, it was worse for the pampered nobles around me. In the last few steps, nobody was throwing stuff anymore. Instead, everyone was clutching at their ears, whereas mine just flatten to my head. Sadly this small victory was only of short duration as a loud shout sounded across the room.

“That is far enough, Apostate. Stay where you are!”

I stopped in my tracks, more out of habit than out of any remaining allegiance towards the woman that had spoken. The Queen was young, a good ten years younger than me. Her father had passed away not a few months into my active duty and she had inherited the throne at the tender age of thirteen. Now, six years later, nothing of that tenderness had remained. She was harsh and commanding even at her most admissible of times. I had thought myself in her favour until the accident but now all I could see in her eyes was an intense loathing.

“Queen Juniper, as you can see I have answered your summons.”

“Silence Dog! Don't speak unless spoken to; better yet don't speak at all!"

My eyes narrowed in anger but still, I kept my mouth shut and nodded in acknowledgement. The Queen's pose around me laughed and giggled so obesely loud that I hoped they would all just burst. And to make matters worse, the Queen was not yet done with walking all over my pride. Her face scrunched up in disgust as she looked me up and down. But instead of addressing me, as should have been custom, she looked over my shoulder at Bart.

“Sir Pendleton, why is the creature wearing these stinking rags?"

“Uhm, my lady, I don’t understand. The commander, sorry the prisoner is wearing what she has been wearing since her imprisonment? Shall I fetch her new clothes?”

Poor Bart, he really didn’t see where this was going. And if to confirm my fears the Queen shook her head.

“Don't be ridiculous! A dirty bitch doesn't deserve our hospitality. What I am far more concerned about is that for two moons you let a dog crawl around in and defile the holy raiment of the High Order!"

The crowd gasped in pretended shock upon hearing these terrible news.

“I, uhm." Bart was so confused and terrified that he didn't even know how to react. I actually felt pity for him, he was a good lad and didn't deserve this scorn. Finally, after quite an awkward moment of silence, he managed to stutter out an answer. "But nobody was allowed to visit her my Queen? And she is my superior! And you told me to bring her to you right away!"

“All I hear are excuses, Sir Pendleton. Remove the beast's clothing at once!"

Of course, this was were it was going, I had noticed the young Queen's sadistic tendencies a long time ago, though recently I had thought them cooled down. Apparently, I had been too lenient in my judgement, or perhaps she had been harbouring a hidden resentment towards me for a while now. Not that it mattered anymore as Bart approached with heavy steps. The entire court was leering at me, their minds surely filled with nasty words and vile thoughts. It wasn’t me but these people who were the truly disgusting ones! And yet why did I feel so… tingly?

With every step Bart took towards me, this strange heat inside of me grew. My breathing got shallow and quicker, the hair on my body stood up straight, and that damnable tail wagged in excitement. Time started stretching out like thick molasses as I dreaded… or perhaps anticipated what would come next. Step by step my time as a dignified knight came closer to an end; I didn’t even dare to imagine what would I be after this.

When his gloves touched the collar of my tunic my body was already burning up with shame and… desire? He whispered some sort of apology but my addled mind could barely process it. Instead, all I could think about was the suddenly heavy weight of my garments. Like armour they shielded my body from being viewed; but I was no longer a knight, I was a prisoner, a fiend and a traitor … and traitors deserved no armour.

Then suddenly everything went very quickly. Threadbare and old the cloth didn’t stand a chance against Bart’s muscles. It took him one strong pull and the tunic ripped open. The shredded garment fell around me like a long due chrysalis, exposing all of my dirty and malnourished body to the world. Dozens upon dozens of eyes stared at my naked flesh; repulsion, amusement, lust and shock visible in equal measures.

Scars, burns and sores made my body into a grotesque sight for sure, but that didn’t stop many from ogling my more womanly assets. Small and tight from years of training and combat I wasn’t a great beauty, and yet people looked at me like a piece of fuckable meat. And I knew all too well the cause for it. The strange corrupting mark the demoness had left on me that night exuded its fiendish effects again. The intricate pattern above my crotch glowed in a faint diabolical light as if the curse was sensing my shame and excitement. My folds below quivered and clenched, though I couldn't tell if anticipation or fear were the driving force.

The Queen and her posse were laughing and jesting about my state but I barely heard them. Too overwhelmed was I by the knowledge of what was going to happen. Already I could feel her breath on my skin, the warmth of her flesh pressing against my own. I knew it to be an illusion conjured up by the demon's vile powers but that barely made it any less real.

Several times she had visited me in that cold and dim prison cell. Several times had her company been the only one for weeks; I knew she sought to break me but until now I had been steadfast. Much to my detriment this had only amused her more… and motivated her to try more inventive ways to break me. Several times she had come to me, to tease and torment me till I was just on the edge of release, only to disappear for days. In my frustration, I had even put hand on my own body to calm the fire burning in me, but her mark had made even that impossible. And so I could only freeze in horror as she appeared right here in front of the court.

What a predicament you are in…” Her voice was sweet, dark and utterly arousing; a sinful reminder of my transgressions. "Everyone is looking at you. Their gazes wander over every part of your body. Your atheletic legs…”

Her hands trailed above my thighs, leaving my skin burning in its wake.

Your hard abs…”

Deceptively soft fingers traced the lines of my muscles.

Your cute tits…”

I gasped as she tugged on my nipples.

Your slutty lips…”

My eyes bulged in panic when her thumb pressed into my mouth.

Your bitchy ears…”

She pulled back my ears sharply, making me wince in pain.

And of course your whore ass!”

Her nails clawed into my cheeks, pain and pleasure mixing into a dangerous cocktail of sensations.

But wait…” Her hot breath tickled my ear. "Isn't there one thing I forgot? The one thing you are so desperate to hide with your hands and that pathetic little tail of yours… hmmm."

Two of her hands kept pulling and tugging on my nipples. It took all of my strength just to keep myself from moaning.

What could it be?”

With one hand she grasped the base of my tail while another slid down my crotch pushing away my hands. Desperate whimpers escaped my lips as gentle teasing turned into rough manhandling.

Ah! I remember now!”

Forcefully she pulled away my hands and tail.

That's right, dear. Everyone is looking at it…"

Her hot thick cock slapped between my legs, soft fleshy barbs rubbing against my slit.

Your pathetic Templar cunt!”

In a single motion, she rammed her bestial member inside of me!

My legs gave out and I collapsed to the ground. Hands desperately scrabbling at my crotch I tried to remove the fiendish intrusion but it was pointless. Easily a whole foot of cock was buried in my cunt. And my own body was betraying me. The whole court watched as I screamed out and pushed against my unseen assailant.

There was no tactfulness or sensuality to it, it was just a demon marking her property, right where everyone could see it. Again and again and again she hammered against me, her fat cock moulding my insides to her form. With how massive it was it should have already hit my womb but it never did, it just went deeper and deeper inside of me. The sensation was too much for me to form any coherent thoughts.

I barely even realised how the Queen looked at me in shock and disgust. Two months of denied orgasms finally being released was too much, even as a trained Templar my senses were overwhelmed. With a last orgasmic moan of pleasure my mind gave out and darkness took me.

0