The monster meets the heros
448 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Guys first pov of another character is gonna be happening )

 

I was walking around looking for monsters to fight cause ys know i'm board as hell don't get me wrong i really love this place but theres like nothing not a single monster I mean once i heard a whimper but that was gone quickly.

 

Thats when i heard the sound of talking humans talking in Japanese, that might not be good why you ask well IM A MONSTER and they might be summond here to kill a demon lord its like every other isekai rule well lets see i whisper appraisal


Name:Asahi

Level:???

????

Race: human

Tittle(s): ?????

Skills: ???

Remaining skill points: ???


Name:kana

Level:???

???????

Race: human

Tittle(s): ????

Skills: ???

Remaining skill points: ?????


Name:akari

Level:???

????

Race: human

Tittle(s): ????

Skills: ????

Remaining skill points: ???


Name:sora

Level:???

????

Race: human

Tittle(s): ???

Skills:?????

Remaining skill points: ???


Authors note:their skills and stuff are hidden cause they have a title called goddess protection and it hides the skills of Weaker people so to Stronger people it looks like they are strong as hell)

 

"What why are their skills hidden it doesn't make sense"

"System why can't i see their stats"

-unknown

"Fuck"

 

Well ut didn't make sense i mean should i fight em causeit dosent look like they got here long ago so one of em might have a skill that hides other peoples stats.

 

Well its worth a try as long as i get some action for once.Thats when i hear a loud roar behind me i look to see a goblin and i look back for a second to see the people looking over here and they start waking over here ahhhh this is bad i was gonna try and sneak attack them.

 

But then i felt something hit my head amd crack i look back to see the goblins face in horror as his bat is in half i stand up to kill it when something hits my abdomen and goes through though i don't even feel anything i grab the goblin by the head and slowly sqeeze it until it pops.

 

I hear screams when the goblins head pops i turn to see the so called heros looking at me with terror like i just killed someone they loved I walk out and hear someone say (appraisal)

(Stop trying to do that lets just get out of here before are heads go pop)

(Calm down its probably we-)

Thats when i grab the guy who was about to call me weak and set him down in front of me putting both my hands on each side of his head slowly pushing in until his head gives in and blood goes everywhere.

(Ahhhhhhhh)

 

I turn to the people screaming their lungs out.

 

"Would you just SHUT UP ALREADY"

 

One guy runs at me crying

 

(Run guys ill kill this thing and catch up to you)

 

(o-ok)

 

The two girls start running back the way they came from good to know exactly where other humans live i turn back to the other guy as he picks his sword up and swings down i put my arm up and the sword goes straight into it i don't feel it though and i start laughing the guy looks at me with a surprised look and tries to take the sword out but i grab it and break it.

 

I swing my other arm up in the air and then down on the guys head and it almost looked like his eyes would pop out you know what did pop ill tell you "his head cracked open" he fell to the floor dead blood starts pouring out I turn and go back into the forest before tons of monsters come out to chow down on the poor guy.

15