I’ll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours
289 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NEW SKILLS/MAGIC UNLOCKED!

New Skills and/or Magic have been unlocked. Check your AVATAR for more details.

Ok, let's go! I close the window, excited to see what my stats look like now. In the last window, my AVATAR screen appears.

LEVEL: 9

HP: 62/90

MANA: 5/55

NAME: Dave Huntington

AGE: 15

CLASS: Hero

STATUS: Hungry

WEALTH: Average

HOME: Huntington Manor

STRENGTH: 12

CONSTITUTION: 9 (+45)

COMBAT: 11

SPEED: 15

INTELLIGENCE: 9

MANA: 10 (+50)

???:

???:

ABILITIES

PASSIVE SKILLS

JUSTICE'S BLOODTHIRST: When killing evil, gain 2 HP per/Kill. When killing an innocent, lose 50 HP per/Kill.

PIERCE EVIL: People with evil intentions have black auras and are vulnerable to the HERO's LIGHT BLADE Skill.

ACTIVATED SKILLS

LIGHT BLADE+: Activate to summon a blade of light. This Spell consumes 4 mana per/minute.

MAGICAL SPELLS

FIREBOLT+: Release a medium fiery projectile at a target within 35 feet of you. This Spell consumes 10 MANA per/use.

"Woah! I'm not poor anymore!" I say out loud.

Lavender looks at me strangely, but the look fades to something of understanding at my excitement. I hadn't meant to say that out loud, but it was hard to contain my excitement, even with everything else that had changed, not to mention being able to use magic now. My LIGHT BLADE+ was getting more comfortable to use, and now I could use it more freely, but JUSTICE'S BLOODTHRIST drew my attention.

I would gain life for each evil kill, but if I accidentally kill two innocents right now, I would die. Not that I had planned on doing something like that, but the way I handle things in a public place would have to be done carefully. My speed was my highest stat; I would have to remember that and make use of it.

"Are you done gawking at your AVATAR? Don't you want to see mine?" Lavender persisted, leaning closer.

I hadn't noticed her move over and those freshly grown melons started pushing in again! This girl was getting more confident now!

"Ya of course, if you want to show me! I'm excited to see how you improved!"

"Well... We are friends now, and at a party so I can show you," Lavender pulled back and turned away from me, showing her shyness right after confidence.

With her arm extended, Lavender closed her right hand and then stuck out her pinky. I put my hand over the top of hers like I had seen Miss Grace do. Lavender pulled away for a split second when our hands touched, but then relaxed and Her AVATAR popped up. The interaction made my ears burn as I looked at her new stats.

LEVEL: 9

HP: 70/80

MANA: 1/220

NAME: Lavender

AGE: 15

CLASS: Mage

STATUS: Hungry

WEALTH: Incredibly Rich

HOME: Huntington Manor

STRENGTH: 4

CONSTITUTION: 7 (+35)

COMBAT: 12

SPEED: 7

INTELLIGENCE: 14

MANA: 35 (+175)

???:

???:

ABILITIES

PASSIVE SKILLS

FLAMESHIELD+: A burning aura surrounds you, giving offense and defense. HOSTILE CREATURES within 15 feet take 1 FIRE DAMAGE per/5 seconds. Reduce all incoming physical damage by 1.

MAGICAL SPELLS

FIREBOLT+: Release a medium fiery projectile at a target within 35 feet of you. This Spell consumes 10 MANA per/use.

"Wow, you have so much mana, no wonder you kept firing at the monster, but seeing you're mana is at one means you passed out due to some kind of mana exhaustion."

"You're right! You can't use it all up, or you will go night night, and you don't want that in a fight," Trina chimed in.

"Yes, I pushed too hard, but now we are both stronger. Do you know how long it takes me to level normally? It was almost a year of small quests to get two levels. But with you, we both got three in one go."

Lavender paused there and leaned forward pressing her chest into me and wrapping her arms around me. Before I knew what happened, she kissed me. Our lips connected and all the things of my past life left me.

I let one arm go around her waist and the other hand went to Lavender's neck and I pressed her body into mine and fell back onto the bed with her. She responded by pressing her legs into my sides, while our tongues tangled in passion. My hand slid down onto her soft bottom and squeezed, making her let out a moan of pleasure into my mouth. The connection caused sparks to light my nerves in a way that made me want to tear the clothes of Lavender's body as I felt her press hips down onto mine.

Lavender pulled away gasping for breath and I tried to slow my racing heart and seeking hands. A blush burned her cheeks, but it wasn't like before. There was a long pause as her body was still pressed into mine and I could feel the heat coming from between her legs as I throbbed into it.

There was still hunger in her blue eyes, but it was while still before she spoke. Somehow I knew it was better to wait for her to speak and no part of me wanted her to move away.

"I just wanted to thank you, somehow. You have helped me so much, and I keep being mean and unreasonable with you. So, I hope we can start over again as friends, and I would like to stay in your party. I want to get stronger and grow older, and I hope we can help each other."

I was speechless; words failed me as all my thoughts became ineffable. I tried even to make a sound, but I was so lost in Lavender's eyes and the kiss we had just shared. Suddenly, my hackles rose with the feeling of being watched very closely came over me.

The sounds of a very feminine throat clear came from the direction of the door. As I turned my head, I could see Miss Grace standing in the doorway. Her brow pinched, and her arms crossed, she didn't look happy.

"What do you think you're doing with my daughter?!"

2