Pit, Fire, Dragon!
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood in front of the massive stadium with my four closest friends. Each one ready to give our all, I looked to each one of them and received smiles in return.

"Everyone ready?"

"YEAH!"

We all stepped forward and walked through the front gate. Inside was a long hall with statues of previous winners. Beast-man, robots, and Insects stood frozen in imposing life-like stills of the past warrior. Strangely enough, we were alone in the hall.

"What do you think we will be fighting?" Victoria asked as we neared the end of the hall.

"They will be a lot tougher than us, but we have items that we can trade off each time," Lavender explained.

"And we have the rings. These matches will be hard, but I believe in each one of you!" I told them passionately.

When we got to the end, I pushed open the door, and we entered a six-meter square room. There were two doors at the end, along with a booth in the center. There was a human man behind bars, so we all stepped forward slowly.

"Who will be the first combatant?" the man spoke in a robotic voice.

We all took a step back and then turned into a huddle.

"Who is going first?"

"Let me so that I can get it out of the way," Iona announced while turning from the huddle.

I turned to try and stop her from hugging her or kissing her or something, but Iona just said, "I will," and she was gone.

"What was she thinking! Iona didn't take any Items!"

—————————

Iona teleported into the stadium sand-covered center, but there was no one in the crowds. She looked around until she saw a blue magic circle form on the ground. Instantly a large one-eyed man stood five meters away from her.

The cyclops was almost three meters tall, and It carried a massive spiked glove. Iona immediately started to flood the field with black fog, and the giant gave her no ground as it rushed forwards. The club crash into the space that she was, but Iona slipped into the mist.

"Darkness Falls."

Suddenly, The cyclops fell into a black pit of nothingness, and then it closed up. There was silence until Iona rose from the black mist. With a snap of her finger, the round was over, and she had won without trying.

It was an extremely dangerous ability because it affected everyone standing in the fog, trapping in the pocket dimension. From there, it was a simple snap of Iona's fingers to make the room disappear. A circle surrounded her, and she was back in the room with the girls sitting while Dave was pacing.

—————————

Suddenly there was a blue flash, and I looked up to see Iona giving me a mischievous smile. I ran over to her and grabbed her up into my arms. Iona didn't fight. Instead, she wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't do that! What were you thinking?! You could have died!"

In response, Iona kissed me passionately, and I couldn't help but embrace her. Suddenly, I was aware of her erect nipples pressing into my chest. As her tongue quested for mine, Lavender cleared her throat. I pulled apart from the hunger trying to devour me and force me to do something in front of the other girls.

"How were you gone for such a short time?"

"That's a secret!"

"I don't think this is the time for keeping secrets!" Victoria snapped.

"Well, it's nothing any of you can do, so it doesn't matter, does it?" Iona shouted back.

"Give me the cape, Dave!" Lavender yelled at me as she pulled the golden pink-rose gauntlet onto her hand.

I pulled the cape off of my storage and walked over to put it around her shoulders. The fire left her as I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips brushed, and then I pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. I squeezed her lovely bottom away from the girls, and Lavender smiled as she pulled away.

"Be safe, and I love you."

Iona made a rude comment about us, but I walked over and hand-chopped the top of her head.

"That's what you were supposed to do, numb skull!"

"I will be next!" Lavender announced as I argued with Iona.

——————————

Suddenly, Lavender was in a crowd-less and sand-filled arena. Ahead of her, a magical blue circle appeared. Instantly, a huge black praying mantis was looming in front of her. Without warning, its left green streaked arm blade came sailing down towards her.

"Push!"

Before the attack could be completed, Lavender blew the creature back, and she started to run. The Mantis had taken no damage and was getting back up. Rings of magic were already dancing around her arms. Dave had turned the ring all the way up, and Lavender felt the boost as she reached behind her back and pulled out a strange-looking staff that couldn't have been just behind her.

The Mantis was back up now and rushing towards Lavender, but she was prepared now. She pointed the staff at the rushing creature and began to pour the firebolt spell into the staff. The metallic white staff was a simple-looking, with only a crystal on top, but imbued with the magic. It burned with fire like she held a torch.

Lavender released the magic, and three, two-meter tall red magical circles formed. They all began to spin slowly and shrink down, but the Mantis was no more the ten meters away. Suddenly they stop and expand to over five meters tall, and a massive fireball forms.

The mantis skitters to a stop and turns to run, but there is no escape. Lavender releases the fireball, and it tumbles toward and incinerates the giant bug. The other spell circles from her arm were gone. The staff took all her mana for the one spell.

Lavender was starting to feel faint as the blue lights surrounded her.

——————————

I stayed near the exit portal, and after ten minutes, the floor lit up. I stepped back, but then forwards fast to catch Lavender and a strange white staff. Lavender looked up at me as I picked her up, feeling the softness of her and that cute smile.

"Did it!" But then she passed out.

We took the cloak off her and changed the ring's setting in advance this time, but Victoria, who had offered to go next, didn't want the cape.

"I'll be OK! Since I got the golden mark, something has changed in my class, and I want to try it out. I'm just worried that it might wreck the cape."

"OK then, I just want you to be careful."

Victoria came over to kiss me but whispered something dirty about the day before and bit my neck, send shivers and heat coursing through my body. She kissed me and then bit my lip before she turned to go.

"OK let's go!"

———————————————

Victoria was on the sand, and the blue circle was already summoning her foe. Instantly, a gigantic plant with a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth. Longer tentacles sported pink flowers, and it stood over five meters tall. The creature roared at Victoria, but she began to laugh.

The creature became very still as the laughing girl started to get bigger and longer. Victoria's neck stretched, and she sprouted wings and a tail. Her reflective armor from the scales of Greshaha now coated Victoria's body. Victoria became a shining silver dragon and roared back in defiance.

The plant monster shot tentacles to surround and bind her, but she used razor claws to cut them away. Lavender filled her lungs, and the breathed fire and the flailing plant. To her surprise, it uses water magic to stop the fire and launched a counter-attack.

This time she was surrounded and bound by the vine squeezing every part of her morphed body. The plant began to pull her in hungrily, patiently waiting to devour her alive. The vines had covered her mouth so that she couldn't breathe fire, so she used the empowered Air magic to make blades of wind to cut the vines.

Separating from the monster, Victoria backed up and mixed fire and air magic. The plant-beast tried to attack again, but she left a blue fire stream searing into the writhing plant-beast. As the creature fell, victoria shifted back, and the blue circle surrounded her.

0