Chapter 2: Flash Of Fire
460 10 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Stupid But...
  • Monkee Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Monkey Votes: 9 39.1%
Total voters: 23 · This poll was closed on Mar 12, 2021 08:04 PM.

Chapter 2: Flash Of Fire

 

Yoshimada Takeshi: 0 years old. Occupation: None. Race: Unkown. User Level 0

 

As i was sleeping i was suddenly awoken. I didnt realise immediatly why but i just awoke. Then something bright was seen trough the egg shell. I dim light was approaching me. The big heavy creature wasnt seen around him trough the shell. Which means he was alone. He didn’t mind being alone. But seeing some light for the first time in his new body was very nauseating for some reason. Altough he wondered about those things the light grew bigger and brighter as it came close to him. Perhaps it was the creature? Who knows. As he thinked he suddenly felt as if being lifted into the air by some dark figure. Even the light couldnt really help him make out who the thing is or what it is. Yoshimada suddenly grew quiet trying to hold his breath because for some reason he was really scared. God knows what these people or things want with me! As he is lifted in the air the black figure starts speaking in a unkown language. Black Figure «╎⎓ ||?⚍ ⚍リ↸ᒷ∷ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ||?⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ʖ╎⊣ ʖ∷ᔑ╎リ?». Then Yoshimada heard another person talking. He didnt see that person due to the cave being pretty dark even tough they had a torch. Yoshimada counted the black figures and he spotted 3 people in total. Altough there could be more! As the black figure talking to someone Yoshimada suddenly feels slight vibrations in the ground. Mother? « You puny humans dare to enter my lair?». As if something happend Yoshimada or his shell sorrounding him fell onto the ground and hit hard. As he was dazed he saw a very small crack on top of the shell. That could be finally how i get out! Tought he for himself.

(Authors note ill call the mc from now on Takeshi because its just better for me). 

As Takeshi was pushing the top with all his might he suddenly heard yelling that sounded like the dark figures from earlier. Not only that he heard what he tought was them unseathing their swords. Follow by that a battle ensued more and more of the dark figures come to view as the creature suddenly started breathing fire from what looks like to be the mouth. Takeshi was scared to shit. But he suddenly got himself together and pushed more and more until the shell gave away. Then Takeshi poked his head out of the shell and saw something for the first time. A giant burst of flame going in a straight line towards the dark figures. But when he looked closesly those werent any dark figures. They were humans! But they looked strange with leather clothes and some metal armor. They kinda looked like the adventurers from the rpg games. But suddenly as he was thinking what they are doing. He saw a blue screen appear infront of him saying 「?????? ??? ?????: ????????? 」Takeshi froze up into moment of the battle with confusion and happynes. If i got a title does that mean i am like in a video game but its real? The more he tought about the more thrilled he was. Then he said something. Takeshi «Status» And a blue box appeared Saying.

Level: O

     Race: Supreme Fire Dragon

     Name: Alduin.

     Age: Baby (O Years Old)                        

     Magic Power: 250/250  

     Health: 100/100

     Stamina: 46/75

     Rating: S-

Titles: Specator, .̴̢̭͙̻̠̮̈́́̅̕ͅ.̸̧̟̙̜̓̀͆͌̉̏͛͜͠͠.̶͖̹̉̆?̷͍̲̈́̆͠?̵̢͍̩̣̝̼̪̿̿?̴̨͉̭̼̞̦̲̲͛̀̈́́̚.̶̩̎̌͌̇͛̐͒͗.̷̧͖̣̮͕̭̟̱͕̲͋̓̈́̽͌̂̑͐͌.̷̝̘̮̪̓́̽̓͌̋̂͘͠

Skills: The Great Knowledge, Fire Breath, Flight (Not Developed at Early Stage), ,̸̞̮͔̆̋̈́̽͌͝,̶̖͓̭̭̪͇̼͎͒́,̷̢̗͊̄̽̎͊̕̚͠,̶̻͙̳̥͖̫͓̏̈́,̵̬͕͌̋͜ͅ,̶̨̘͕͉̎̏̎̓͗̇͘̚,̴̨͖̺̳̣͋̓͌,̸̡͖̠̩̺̬͓̠̪̩̓͆̚,̴̛͙͕̓̓͝,̶͓̖̲̮͖͕̈́̃͊̓̀̏̍̐̒̈́

Passive Skills: Fire Resistance, Strength, Master Of All, Night Vision, Enhanced Body,A̶̢͍͇͉̗̟̥̔͜ú̴̩̆̓̽̐͒t̸̘̯͚̙̞̠͇͈̥̽͋̿́̕͜͝͝h̵̢̜͗͋͗̈́͑̇̄͗̕õ̸̢͎͖̣̫̝̭͈̗̯͂͂̌͝r̶͖̻͍͈͈̲̖̘̈̒̓̔͜s̷̩̹̔̑̔̐̚͝ ̴̙̼̓̈́̔̿̆͗̚T̴̺̩̦̼̓͌̄͌̇o̴̬̒͑ư̷̫̮̓͂̿͘ç̴̗̫̤̪̼͎͙͖̺͒h̶̳̥̟̥͌͌͋̽̑͠͝.  」

 

So much information tought Takeshi to himself. He almost got carried away as he was suddenly violently pulled out of the shell. The human held Takeshi and suddenly gave him to a young woman telling her something in a stern voice. While Takeshi was trying to understand anything he tried to move his body but he only managed to lift his upper left claw slightly. Takeshi was very overwhelmed by the amount of things happening at once that he almost lost conscience. But he was very curious how hes mother looked like or atleast he tought was his mother. When he saw back he saw something straight out of the titans movie. A giant black dragon that looked extremely scary. The size of that dragon at the very least of a 8 story building on all sides and more on the wings if spread outward. It was breathing fire towards Takeshis direction. Burning the humans trying to get close to it or attack it. Suddenly the dragon look toward Takeshi and said. Mother « Let him go or i swear to god i will burn down every

country until i find him». Takeshi fully understood it but the humans looked like they didnt care or understand. But then the young woman took off with Takeshi running as fast as lightning. As Takeshi was still looking at the black dragon slowly becoming  smaller and smaller. Takeshi heard it Roar as it echoed trough the walls. The dragon look extremely angry and was almost pushing. trough 30 people. Yet the line held as the people started streaming in pain and burning alive. But they stood strong and they all yelled something together. As Takeshi was looking at the massacre Behind him him he was puzzled as if to why did so many people die just to get him out of the cave. But Takeshi didnt have enough time to think about it as he felt cold drips hitting his still soft scales. (No Takeshi still hasnt noticed he is a dragon) as he looked up he noticed the girl crying and quietly sobbing as if almost not to disturb him. But Takeshi didnt really care for some reason as he was feeling pretty dizzy for some reason. Then as she was running out of the cave light was more and more visible. But Takeshi didnt get to see the light as he fell into sleep.

To Be Continued

Sorry for the slow upload and a couple minor problems before. I will start working more on this as i get more time to work with this. Let me know your opinions about this chapter and shape the future of the story. See you later Author.

10