Chapter 3: False Hope?
547 10 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: False Hope?

 

Yoshimada Takeshi: 0 Years Old. Occupation: None. Race: Supreme Fire Dragon. User Level 0.

 

As Takeshi slowly opens his. He sees nothing around except a few black bars infront of his face. As Takeshi is getting up from his early slumber he noticed more black bars, but they are all around him! Then the tought hit him. A CAGE!!! No no no no. Not a cage i just got out of my egg and now there is another obstacle. Takeshi dosent get to think much about it due to him feeling and hearing the growling of his stomach. Oh man i really need food i havent eaten anything since i even came to this world. Then it head Takeshi. The status bar. Then Takeshi mumbles the words «Status». Then a blue box appears with Takeshis information.

Level: O

     Race: Supreme Fire Dragon

     Name: Alduin.

     Gender: Female.

     Age: Baby (O Years Old)                        

     Magic Power: 250/250  

     Health: 98/100

     Stamina: 69/75

     Rating: S-

Titles: Specator, .̴̢̭͙̻̠̮̈́́̅̕ͅ.̸̧̟̙̜̓̀͆͌̉̏͛͜͠͠.̶͖̹̉̆?̷͍̲̈́̆͠?̵̢͍̩̣̝̼̪̿̿?̴̨͉̭̼̞̦̲̲͛̀̈́́̚.̶̩̎̌͌̇͛̐͒͗.̷̧͖̣̮͕̭̟̱͕̲͋̓̈́̽͌̂̑͐͌.̷̝̘̮̪̓́̽̓͌̋̂͘͠

Skills: The Great Knowledge, Fire Breath, Flight (Not Developed at Early Stage), ,̸̞̮͔̆̋̈́̽͌͝,̶̖͓̭̭̪͇̼͎͒́,̷̢̗͊̄̽̎͊̕̚͠,̶̻͙̳̥͖̫͓̏̈́,̵̬͕͌̋͜ͅ,̶̨̘͕͉̎̏̎̓͗̇͘̚,̴̨͖̺̳̣͋̓͌,̸̡͖̠̩̺̬͓̠̪̩̓͆̚,̴̛͙͕̓̓͝,̶͓̖̲̮͖͕̈́̃͊̓̀̏̍̐̒̈́

Passive Skills: Fire Resistance, Strength, Master Of All, Night Vision, Enhanced Body,A̶̢͍͇͉̗̟̥̔͜ú̴̩̆̓̽̐͒t̸̘̯͚̙̞̠͇͈̥̽͋̿́̕͜͝͝h̵̢̜͗͋͗̈́͑̇̄͗̕õ̸̢͎͖̣̫̝̭͈̗̯͂͂̌͝r̶͖̻͍͈͈̲̖̘̈̒̓̔͜s̷̩̹̔̑̔̐̚͝ ̴̙̼̓̈́̔̿̆͗̚T̴̺̩̦̼̓͌̄͌̇o̴̬̒͑ư̷̫̮̓͂̿͘ç̴̗̫̤̪̼͎͙͖̺͒h̶̳̥̟̥͌͌͋̽̑͠͝.  」

Mhhh i need to find out more about myself. As Takeshi is looking at his skills. He spots some glitchy skills. He has 2 skills that are glitchy 1 you can barely make out saying: Authors Touch. And the other being something not possible to read. Takeshi slowly but surely lifts his claw and touches the first glitched passive skill. Authors Touch.

 

「 Skill: Authorssssss:plteEa

     Rarity: ???

     Description: This skill was given to the users who the author himself found interesting. The skill gives the user the ability to create any skills/spells the user can think off. The amount of mana (Magic Power) usage is determined by how good the skill/spell is.                                                                                                                                                                                                                」

 

As Takeshi is looking at this his jaw drops. So i can basicly do anything? A wide grin starts for form on his face. Tough it just looks like a stupid a dragon is just having the time of its life while showing its razor sharp teeth. But then As Takeshi looks furter up the list he sports something. Gender: Female. Takeshis face starts to turn pink. I am a a a a GIRL? Takeshi then looked down underneath him and verywell. He lost his preciouse friend Mr. Sausage. As time goes by Takeshis face started to normal out, well as much as it can be normal in that situation. But he quickly focused on the cage around him. If i am inside he cage, then that means there is a person who put me in it. Then something hit her? If she is a dragon then why not just break the way out. I mean tough it is just a baby. She is the size of a 4 year old child. So then goes back into the corner of the cage. And prepares to dash trough the cage. Then BOOM. She hit her head on the bar and it didnt even leave a dent. This cage truly is made out of something unearthly. But then Takeshi remembered about his skills. Since rømming his head that is hard like a rock now didnt work. Flames wouldnt really help much either. So he decided to use the glitched skill without even reading its description. As she used it. The left claws razor sharp nail started to have a small black fire on the tip. It wasnt anything to special but it was just like a small black fire that dosent burn ( Like hurt way of burn). ( I will refer to Takeshi as Alduin from now on due to my head being dead) Then as she is thinking how something this disappoiting could come from a cool looking skill like that. She toucher the bar with the fire and the whole cage just started to melt and disappear into nothing. And a few seconds later Alduin was free. 

Sorry for the chapter being short. Chapter 4 is going to be the biggest one yet. With more then 1500 Words. So be tuned for that. And you guys should expect it either Friday or Sunday.

Love Author.

 

 

 

 

How does Takeshi feel about the girl that took off with him and disappeared into nothing?
  • Hatred Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Enemy Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Friend Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Neutral Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Caution Votes: 19 38.8%
Total voters: 49
11