Chapter 2: Scattered beads and a tattered white ribbon.
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Esha forced herself and took another step. She wanted to hold them and see if they were still breathing.

She stepped on something and looked down to see what it was. It was a black bead. She picked up that bead and went near her parent's bodies. They were obviously dead but there was something unusual. She sat near their bodies. They were holding hands. She could see black spots on their hands and face. And there was a gun in her father's hand. It seemed like they suicided.

"Mom." She screamed while holding their bodies. "Mom! Dad." She called their names continuously but no one naturally answered. She looked around and it was like a tsunami came in this room. Everything was destroyed. She was losing her mind. How can this happen? Her parents would never suicide.

Mr and Mrs Marvin was a happy couple They were school teachers and both possessed powerful spiritual devices.

Mrs Marvin owned a white ribbon. She used to tie her hair with this ribbon. Even though it looked like a ordinary hair ribbon it could change its length and can cut through almost anything. She was a cheerful Lady.

And Esha's father Mr Marvin was a serious person dedicated to his work. He owned a black beaded bracelet. This bracelet could sense danger and protect its owner.

They were a perfect family. But now holding her parent's unmoving bodies Eshaal was devastated. Tears were rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably.

After crying for hours she got up and started looking around the room. Everything in room was destroyed. It seemed like some kind of ritual was performed here. Her mother's white ribbon was also laying on the floor. She picked it up. There were also black pearl like beads scattered all over the floor. She wanted to pick them too but she suddenly felt something wrapping itself around her body.

She was frightened. She looked down and found a white ribbon identical to her mother's white hair ribbon wrapped on her body. It did not seemed to be attacking her but instead trying to get her attention.

She removed the ribbon from her body amd inspected it. This ribbon gave her a sense of familiarity. She felt a connection with this ribbon.

So it turns out a ritual was indeed performed here. Her parents performed a ritual to forged their spiritual devices together to make a new one and inherited it to her.

Esha looked for her cellphone and tried to call Lara with trembling hands.

"Hello Esha ?" Listening to Lara's voice Esha could feel the tears filling her eyes again.

"Lara, Mom Dad they they.." Esha could barely say a few broken words before collapsing on the ground and losing her consciousness.

"Esha? What happened? Hello? Hello?." But no one answered. Lara ran to find her Mom and Edd.

"Esha called me just now. She was crying and she was saying something about her parents but call disconnected."

"Lets go to her place and see." Edd said hurriedly and they went to Esha's home.

After seeing the situation at her home they were like struck by lightning. Lara ran towards Esha.

"Do not touch anything here. Edd call your dad and tell him to come here."Said Aunt jenna to her daughter and son.

0