Chapter 3: Minni
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Esha wokeup with a throbbing pain in her head. She looked around and found herself laying in Lara's bed. She sat up immediately.

"Esha you are awake. How are you feeling?" Lara entered the room.

"Where are my parents? I want to go home." Esha got out of bed wanting to leave but Lara held her by shoulders and forced her to sit down again.

Aunt jenna and uncle john entered the room at the same time too.

"My poor child. Aunt jenna came over to hug her too. You have to be brave honey." She said while hugging Esha.

They told Esha that her parents were infected. There were black dots all over their bodies. And that she was unconscious for whole two days. They had to bury her parents bodies afraid other would get infected too if they were not buried immediately.

"I want to go home." Esha said.

Lara wanted to say something but was stopped by her father. "You can go home but you have to eat something first."

Esha hardly swallowed few mouthfuls of soup Lara brought her before going to her home with Edd. It was already dark when she was standing outside her home.

"Are you sure you will be fine alone?" Edd said to Esha.

Esha nodded her head telling him not to worry and entered the house. It was completely dark inside the house she turned on the lights and went towards her parents room. She stood outside the room but could not find the courage to enter the room so she turned back amd went to her room instead.

She sat on her bed and started thinking about everything. Her mind still felt numb after receiving such a big shock. She recalled about that white ribbon she wrapped around her wrist that day and checked if it was still there. It was still there. She unwrapped that white ribbon and threw it on the bed. She tried to call that ribbon back and that ribbon instantly flew and threw itself in her hands. She did not know how much time passed before she fell asleep again.

She woke up by the sound of someone calling her name.

"Esha? Esha? Wakeup sunshine." Lara's voice sounded in her ears and she sat up.

"Its time for breakfast. I made pancakes for you." Lara dragged her into the kitchen and gave her freshly made pancakes.

"So what are you planning to do next?" Lara asked after they finished having breakfast.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do." Esha said while holding her head.

They were sitting in the living room. Edd and Aunt jenna came too.

"I want to find to find out who did that to my parents but i do not know what should i do. Where should I start?"

"You should calm down first. My dad has been talking to some detectives and they are trying their best to find any leads. we still do know how they got infected and why they were forced to end their own lives." Edd explained the situation.

"Oh yes Esha this ribbon." Lara hinted at the white ribbon wrapped around her wrist.

"I guess you have got your own spiritual device."

"Yes." Esha said touching the ribbon.

"Did you give it a name yet?" Lara was curious.

" Minni ". Esha said in a low voice after thinking for a while.

0