Chapter 6: HELP ME
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eshaal got out of taxi and looked at the address in her hands. After a few minutes she was standing in front of Mr Graham's house. There were two guards outside the house. After confirming her identity they let her in.

"Help! Help me.." Eshaal heard someone screaming and ran towards the lawn.

She saw a tall man twisting a girl's arm behind her back and she was yelling loudly calling for help.

"Minni, attack. " Eshaal cried but before Minni could even touch its target that man turned and stabbed Minni with a dagger nailing it into the ground.

"Who are you? " Girl who was calling for help just now like her life depended on it asked.

Eshaal was speechless.

"Are you Eshaal? "

Eshaal nodded.

"Hy, I am Sarah and this is my brother Ash. " Sarah looked awkward.

Sarah elbowed Ash and he retrived his dagger releasing Minni.

Eshaal wrapped injured Minni around her wrist. She did not know if she should get angry or apologize.

"Sorry, I think I misunderstood the situation." Eshaal said.

"No, no, it's not your fault. Lets go inside. Dad is waiting for you. " Sarah said.

Eshaal met Mr and Mrs Graham. Mr Graham was an elegant looking man in his fifties. They welcomed her warmly. Eshaal chatted with them for a while before coming to the point.

"I will be very grateful if you could help me. "

"Do not worry child. We will definitely help you but lets talk about these things later dinner is ready." Mrs Graham said.

Eshaal entered the dining room and saw three people were already present at the table.

"Come, sit here. " Sarah gestured at the chair beside her.

"Thank you " Eshaal sat on the chair and said.

"Hello, I am Lydia. " Lydia introduced herself too.

"Hello." Eshaal gave her a polite smile.

Sarah passed her several dishes telling her not to be shy and eat properly.

"You too know each other" Lydia asked Sarah looking confused.

"Actually... " Sarah told her what happened before.

"I am sorry Eshaal for what happened before." Mrs Graham said apologetically.

"Its Fine. Besides it was my fault too. I acted without thinking."

" Why were you two fighting? " Lydia asked Ash and Sarah.

"He was the one fighting." Sarah pointed at Ash.

Eshaal looked at Ash who was silent this whole time solely focused on eating.

"She made a mess of Nina's hair using her trashy locket. Now she is not even talking to me. " Ash said angrily.

"That's because you scared my friends with your damned daggers first. " Sarah said too.

"You were the one who first..."

"That's enough ." Mr Graham cut in.

"When will you two stop acting like kids? Mrs Graham said too.

"Sorry." Ash and Sarah said.

Mr Graham sighed and turned to Eshaal. "Eshaal as you can see I am already this old. I retired a few years ago. But Ash will help you solve this case. "

"WHAT?" Eshaal thought while Ash said out loud.

"What? How can I help her? I can't solve a murder case."

"Why not? You have helped me several times before. I know can do it. " Mr Graham said calmly.

"Look dad, if you want me to kill someone or fight with someone I am more than happy to help you but this I can not do. " Ash shook his said looking unhappy.

" I am not asking you Ash. I am telling you. And I will help you too. " Mr Graham said with a displeased expression too.

"I am done eating. " Ash said and left.

"Do not worry Eshaal. Ash is very talented. You can rest assure. "

"Ok" Eshaal said bewildered.

Oh her way home Eshaal was thinking if she did the right thing asking Mr Graham for help.

 

0