Chapter 7: Do you remember me?
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silence in the room was disrupted by loud music. Eshaal woke up and turn off the alarm. She got out of bed and started getting ready for school. She started teaching at the same school her parents used to teach.

Weather was nice.Eshaal decided to take a walk instead of driving. Passing Lara's house she paused. They shifted somewhere else one year ago. Because of this Eshaal felt even more lonely. She did not had many friends and Lara was the only one she was close to.

Eshaal sighed and began walking again. There were not many people around. After walking for a while she had a strange feeling. She felt like someone was following her. She saw Minni suddenly turned black. Minni had the ability to turn black when it sense some kind of danger.

"Protect." Minni formed a circle around Eshaal. An arrow came flying towards her but was stopped by an invisible barrier. Eshaal looked around but could not find any one. She decided to return home.

After calming down for a bit she decided to call Mr Graham.

"Hello" Mr Graham's voice sounded on the other side of the phone.

Eshaal told him everything and asked what she should do now.

"Its too dangerous for you to stay alone right now. You should come here. I want to discuss few other things with you too. "

"Ok." Eshaal was truly sacred so she agreed.

"I will send someone to pick you."

"There is no need. I have Minni with me. I will be fine. " Eshaal said and ended the call.

Mr Graham called Ash after ending call with Eshaal.

"Ash, where are you?" Mr Graham asked Ash after he picked up the call.

"Come see me at tea. I want to talk to you. " Mr Graham said and hung up the call after Ash agreed. Mr Graham seemed to be thinking about something.

When Ash entered the living room he saw Mr Graham was already waiting for him. Actually his whole family was present there.

"Are we having a family meeting or what? " Ash asked sitting beside the Lydia on the sofa.

"We always drink tea together at this time. You are usually not home at this time so you don't know." Sarah said sarcastically.

"Ash, try these cupcakes. I made them myself." Lydia passed him the plate of cupcakes.

"Thanks. " Ash picked one.

"Dad you wanted to talk to me?" Ash asked Mr Graham.

"Yes. Do you remember I gave you a job? "

"Dad I told you I can't do that. " Ash remembered their conversation from that day.

"And I told you Ash that you don't have a choice."

"You shut up." Ash glared at Sarah who was laughing.

"Eshaal called me today. She was attacked this morning. " Mr Graham said.

"Oh, how is she?" Mrs Graham asked worriedly.

"She is fine now. I asked her to come here. Ash I made a promise to her that we will support her.I thought you would respect my request but you have really disappointed me."

"Ok Dad. I will do whatever you want. " Ash said defeatedly.

"When Eshaal come I will give you two some instructions. You should go and try to talk to people who were previously investigating this case." Mr Graham paused then continued again. " And I want you to live with her for the time being."

Ash wanted to say something but stopped hearing Sarah's voice.

"Hey Eshaal."

Ash looked up and saw Eshaal coming in.

0