Chapter 10: Invitation
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eshaal showed Ash guest room and then went to her own bedroom. Next morning she got ready and went to find Ash thinking what she should do if he was still asleep. But after seeing the empty guest room she sighed. "As expected of that wierdo."

Coming out of house she saw Ash leaning against his car as usual. Eshaal looked at Ash. He was tall and had a handsome face with black hair. She averted her gaze and sat in the car with him.

This continued for a few days. Even though Ash never stayed at her place again he would pick and drop her without a fail. One day Eshaal was waiting for Ash after school but he was a bit late that day.

"Should I call him? " Eshaal looked at her watch and thought.

But after a few minutes she saw Ash's car and sighed in relief. Ash was not alone in the car. Sarah and Lydia were also sitting in the backseat. She was surprised to see them.

"Sorry, Ash got late because of us. You must be waiting." Lydia said.

"Its fine. I did not wait for long."

"That's good. Actually we were going for shopping but my car's tire got punctured so we had to ask Ash for lift. And we wanted to meet you so we decided to come with Ash." Sarah said.

"Why did you want to meet me?" Eshaal asked.

"I am getting engaged next week and wanted to invite you." Lydia handed her an invitation card.

"Congratulations." Eshaal said to Lydia.

"Thank you."

"Will you come?" Sarah asked excitedly.

"Off course." Eshaal smiled.

"Do you want to for shopping? You can come with us." Lydia said.

"No, thanks. I am a little tired and I still have to prepare for tomorrow's lecture so I can't come." Eshaal refused politely.

"Ok. You should rest then." Lydia said.

Sarah and Lydia were talking about their dresses and other things. Eshaal joined them too. When they got home Eshaal invited them for coffee but they refused saying they will surely come some other time.

Eshaal looked at Ash who was silent this whole time and was still checking cellphone like there was no one else in the car.

"Bye" Eshaal got off the car.

Around 8 PM Eshaal heard door bell ring. She was in the kitchen preparing for dinner. Eshaal went to open the door and was surprised to see Ash standing outside.

Ash began talking as soon as he came in and sat on sofa. "You told John that you want to close the case of your parent's death right?"

"Yes." Eshaal looked confused.

"What was his reaction?"

"First he said I should not close the case just yet. But at the end he said if this is what I really want to do then he won't stop me." Eshaal explained.

"You told him about the attack that day?" Ash asked.

"No. I thought he would be worried."

"Ok." Ash seemed to be in a deep thought.

"Did your parents ever said that they would sacrifice their own spiritual devices to give you one?"

"No." Eshaal said in a low voice.

"It is a long lost ritual. Its not easy to find this ritual. Can I see your parent's room?" Ash asked again.

0