Chapter 12 **His Xander**
116 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking back at Xander, with a strong resolved look on his face, Derek took a deep breath, “You are stupid if you don’t believe that I care for you!”

Xander was at a loss for words…

Mates? Wanting to be with me beyond a brother before?

“Uh?”

Seeing Derek now, become at a loss for words and even move away from him, Xander stared at his back, “What did you just say?”

Derek couldn’t say it again, his resolve was now gone. Why had he just poured his heart out!? Was he really that starved to be with Xander happily?

Looking at his length, Derek felt a bit of pain because he hadn’t been able to finish…But, he just couldn’t look at Xander right now!

 

Feeling something knock into his back, hands on either side of it, Derek swallowed.

Wasn’t this the first time that Xander has touched him like this since…Since…

It wasn’t a sexual touch, like he had done before, no this…This was that touch where Xander would state…

“I want to believe in you…”

Feeling his heart pump faster, Derek felt like he was slowly falling into death! Or falling into the past of being with that small boy that he treasured, one that trusted him so much that it was nearly scary!

That little Omega…

Turning around, seeing Xander look at him with eyes that clearly didn’t believe, Derek sighed.

How do I get him to believe me then?

Sitting against the bed and bringing the Omega over to his lap, Derek played with Xander’s hair.

The silence wasn’t as bad as both of them thought, as Xander stared at Derek and lightly touched his bare chest.

 

Sighing again, Derek looked at Xander, and said, “That night that you found the pendant or whatever…I liked you more then just a friend…A brother.”

Xander just stared, not having a clue upon this! He had been young after all, so he didn’t understand much back then.

Gliding a finger down Xander’s cheek, Derek only talked after another minute, “I was waiting until you grew up. That was why…Why I was so ready to believe that you didn’t steal from the Alpha Princess. Because…Well I didn’t want anything to come between us. Finding a small lot of evidence to support what you said, I was relieved. I wanted to fix things up with you right away. But then…”

Xander went to push the finger away, but only ended up grabbing hold of it instead.

“I was sad.” Was all Derek said.

 

Xander knew that, he knew that the most!

Back then Derek had nearly become someone that no one could talk to, he had been overwhelmed with grief from the death of his mother. It was understandable.

Even Xander…Even he couldn’t get Derek to snap out of it for a couple of days…It was like Derek had been lost in memories or something.

After another moment of silence, Derek continued, “I was still sad and upset when everyone was blaming you. I was still thinking of my mother, how she had died, who had done it! I didn’t stop to think of who you were, or how I could find something to support you. I didn’t think…I still…I still don’t understand what you went through back then.”

Xander looked up to Derek and then looked away, “You didn’t give me a chance to explain…”

 

“I’m sorry.” Was all Derek could state. He didn’t know that he would feel better after saying it and didn’t know how much that, after all this time, he had wanted to state this apology.

He had never been able to say it before, as he had still been shocked. He had a vague recollection upon how Xander had looked at him at that time, when he had just let out his anger and his grief all upon Xander.

He had already liked Xander so much! That was why it hurt so much!

The importance of Xander in his life was shattered and it made him become a beast and say such words…Yet…For whatever reason, he still continued to fall for that little Omega and think of him, miss him…

Unable to do anything, Xander just continued to stare at nothing, his heart filling with all the pain that he had suffered.

“I’m sorry, Xander.”

 

“I…I wanted to get your trust back, but you…You showed me that you didn’t want it!” Xander suddenly yelled, glaring at Derek. “You didn’t want it! You easily assumed it was me and hated me…”

“Does it still matter? Even now, if you…”

Seeing Xander shut his eyes tightly and stiffen up, Derek sighed and looked away. “I regretted it…I still do…”

Xander didn’t open his eyes, he was sure that nothing would change between them, even though…For a small moment, he might have thought that it could…

“I’m pathetic right? I don’t even know anymore…Maybe, all this time, I just used the idea of you killing my mother just so…Just so that I could find you again…”

Hearing Derek laugh quickly and then go quiet, Xander opened his eyes, to see Derek looking up at the roof.

Would there really be a way to trust him again?

…Xander didn’t like that he just questioned that…Questioning if he could trust him again so easily, does that mean he wanted to?

 

Suddenly, Derek held Xander tighter to him, still looking at the ceiling, making half of Xander’s face resting upon the chest of Derek.

Hearing Derek’s quick heart, Xander could only be still and silent.

It’s beating so fast…

He’s not unwell, is he?

Trying to look up, Xander could only see Derek’s chin but then…His heart felt like it was beating faster…

Putting a hand over Derek’s chest, Xander widened his eyes to Derek’s heartbeat. It was not slowing down at all!

Slowly moving his hand more, Xander felt Derek’s hands holding him tighter and his heartbeat still beating fast…

They weren’t even doing anything strenuous!

But the strange thing was, Xander really wanted to keep hearing Derek’s heartbeat beating so frantically. He wanted…No…Was it that this maybe the prove he was looking for?

Stopping his hand and becoming still, Xander pondered for a moment, as Derek’s heartbeat slowed slightly.

 

If there was a time to see that this might be some kind of prove, perhaps it was now…Xander thought.

But, if I were to do anything sexual, it could just mean that Derek was excited for sex…So, shouldn’t he try something nonsexual and see if the heartbeat will rise?

But…What would it be?

Words…Right…

Unbelievable words, ones that made my heartbeat again…

“I dreamt about you a lot.” Xander said. He didn’t want to pour out his deepest thoughts or desires, at least this could be taken in more ways then one but…It seemed to have done something!

Derek’s heartbeat!

“What did you dream about?” Derek asked, now looking at Xander.

He looked uncertain and Xander opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out.

 

“Was it…That…That you didn’t…Don’t worry about it…” Derek stopped talking and looked back at the ceiling.

“Memories…When you helped me and some of…Other times…”

“…Other times?” Derek asked quietly.

Xander moved, fidgeting with his fingers, “Climbing trees, hiding…”

Letting out a yelp, Xander found himself below Derek once again, “You mean to tell me that you are dreaming good dreams? You’re not killing me in your dream?”

Xander frowned, “Killing you?”

“Don’t you hate me?” Derek asked, before slumping down on top of him, making Xander let out a breath.

Hate? Did I hate Derek?

 

Touching Derek’s cheek, that was somewhat hiding, Xander fell into his thoughts.

He’d been abandoned…He’d been schemed against but…He did know that Derek was told lies and that perhaps, if he were in his shoes, maybe he would have acted the same way…

“I don’t hate you…” Xander said, removing his hand from Derek’s face.

In a split second, Derek turned his head to face Xander and smiled so widely that Xander was stunned, “You don’t hate me? That’s great!”

With the sudden change of Derek, Xander was still stunned as Derek snuggled into Xander’s chest and muffled out a few words, “My Xander doesn’t…A good boy…”

Frowning to the word ‘boy’, Xander looked at the idiot acting like a cat on top of him.

Derek popped his head up and smiled at Xander, only to see the frown on Xander’s face. “What…What did I do now?”

 

Xander hit Derek on the head once again and looked away.

“My sweet Xander, what did I do? Tell me!”

Derek snuck himself into Xander’s neck then and poked Xander in the waist, making him yelp!

“You’re just…”

“I’m what?” Derek asked into his ear.

Xander felt a rush of heat enter into his cheeks again and grunted out, “You’re just full of surprises!”

“Mmm, that’s because my Xander doesn’t hate me anymore!”

Hearing a noise and then feeling a suck to his earlobe, Xander pinched Derek’s own waist.

“Hey!”

 

That’s right!

Xander smirked and went to pinch again but Derek stopped him!

“No no!”

Xander pushed himself to sit up and fought to get his hands free.

That’s right, Derek was ticklish in a certain spot!

“Don’t you dare!” Derek said, pushing Xander’s hands to the bed, making Xander fall back down again.

Staring at each other, Derek slowly leaned in, making time feel like it had nearly stopped.

Not long after Derek started to taste the inside of Xander’s mouth, he let Xander’s hands go and deepened the kiss. He put a hand under Xander’s back and a hand to Xander’s face.

Pulling only slightly away, so that they could breath, Derek eyes were glazed over with desire, only making Xander shocked and lost in them.

“Xander…”

 

Without leaving Xander’s eyes, Derek ventured with his hand from his face and watched Xander’s face as his fingers floated over a little bump.

As the hand gripped a certain part of the body, Derek was mesmerized with Xander’s face.

Placing his lips over his, Derek continued to move his hand over Xander’s length, even making a way for his other hand to enter the back of Xander.

He wanted Xander so badly…So very badly!

“Xander?”

Please want me!

Feeling legs go around him, Derek looked at Xander, not able to conceal his thanks.

“Xander…”

Losing himself, Derek poked a second finger into the back entrance of Xander and felt like he just couldn’t hold on anymore.

He wanted to be inside right now!

“Xander!”

 

Feeling hands on both sides of his face, Derek saw Xander’s cloudy, desire filled eyes and dived into those lips.

Losing himself, Derek took out his fingers and placed himself at Xander’s back entrance.

“Derek…”

Breathing heavily, Derek was losing the battle, already forcing himself inside Xander.

Halfway in, seeing Xander cry, Derek stopped, “I’m sorry.”

“…Don’t stop!” Xander stated, arching himself into Derek’s connection to him.

Groaning, Derek’s instincts peeked, and he drove inside that hot, tight spot.

A shout stopped Derek and he looked down to the heavily breathing Xander.

Holding himself tightly to the Omega, Derek didn’t move and saw Xander wipe at his tears.

Watching as Xander tried to reach out and then attempt to get them to move, or for him to go in more, Derek sat up…To see Xander let out another sound.

Was it a good groan or a bad groan?

 

Putting his hands over Xander’s body, Derek tried to control himself, but…He was really starting to loss control again.

Xander was…Like his every desire.

His actions, his body, his voice…

Pushing himself into Xander, and Xander into him, Derek groaned.

He had forgotten how great it was because he had been so worried about Xander but…

This…

Getting into a rhythm now, of sliding himself in and out and feeling more wetness around him, Derek sighed in pure contentment.

He hadn’t even climaxed, and he felt like he was in heaven!

“Xander…”

 

Derek was stunned to see Xander yell out, right after he’d said his name and saw liquid spurt out all over his chest.

Was there really anything that he’d find dissatisfactory about Xander?

Seeing Xander climax, seeing Xander’s body trembling…

Gritting his teeth, Derek fought himself…He wasn’t going to finish so soon!

Slowly down, so that he could last longer, Derek leaned into Xander and kissed him.

Hands around his neck, the tightened and trembling legs around his waist were purely a sweet temptation for sure!

“Xander…”

Breathing heavily, Derek stopped and stared at Xander.

Xander then completely surprised Derek by saying, “It’s alright…Let it go…”

Derek had absolutely no idea that he looked like he might have been in pain!

 

With just a few thrusts, Derek was stunned to find himself locked into Xander’s sweet hole once again and was shortly after letting out his release.

Holding Xander tightly to him, Derek moaned to the load that was still leaving him, as he trembled into the body on top of him.

Opening his eyes, to see Xander letting out a moan and arching himself, Derek pushed in deeper, putting his forehead onto Xander’s shoulder.

Upon the last spurts leaving him, Derek didn’t move.

He felt like he had failed at something but didn’t want to admit it!

Still holding onto Xander’s waist, Derek relaxed a bit and moved his head to kiss Xander on the cheek.

Feeling hands go through his hair, Derek smiled.

This is nice…

 

He had long had fantasies that would tell him so in his dreams.

Being inside Xander, seeing Xander moan, having Xander’s arms around him…

Was this even real? He wondered with bewilderment.

Could he really believe that his Xander had accepted him and had returned alive?

Could he really believe that his Xander was here right here in front of him, right now!?

But it has to be true! It has to be!

He felt so content, so full, so…Happy…

How can one person have such an affect on his life, on his feelings and wants?

One person just made him feel like his whole life was worth it…

 

“If I found out that you’re lying Derek…”

Derek put a hand to Xander’s face and kissed his cheek again, “Right now, my little Omega, I’m more worried that you were just acting right now. I felt it, it was different…It was like you finally agreed, like you finally wanted me just as much I wanted you.”

Seeing a hand of Xander’s cover his eyes, Derek sighed.

“I’m scared…”

Xander’s words cut into his heart and Derek laid them down and removed Xander’s hand. “I guess…That makes two of us.”

Derek kissed Xander then and then leveled his eyes to Xander’s, “I’m scared that you’ll regret or go back to being lifeless. I won’t forgive you if you do that again!”

Xander bit his lip and looked away from Derek, “…I just can’t see it for real, Derek. Am I dreaming? How could this even work? I’m an…Omega and I’m outcasted! What if your father finds out!? What…”

Derek put a finger to Xander’s mouth, and said, “Hush.”

 

Derek made an extra effort to smile, even though he was really worried about those things as well, “I will do my best to protect you, I promise you that.”

Xander stopped and then closed his eyes, he wasn’t stupid after all, “And what if it’s not just me?”

Derek frowned, “What do you mean? Do you have a lover or something!?”

Xander frowned back and said, “No! I mean…I mean…”

This was getting really serious!

They…They hadn’t even spoken about it!

“What if there is a child…” Xander finally said.

 

“A…Child…” Derek blinked and then moved up with the help of his hands, making both of them tremble slightly.

Touching Xander’s lower belly area, Derek remembered having small thoughts of this before…But now he was thinking of it realistically.

What if Xander really got pregnant?

Then a child would grow right here? My child!

Smiling at Xander, Derek simply said, “I’d protect both of you!”

Xander opened and then closed his mouth.

He didn’t know if Derek had thought of this before or not but right now, he looked completely unfazed!

“You…Want a child with me?” Xander couldn’t believe it!

Derek laughed and with a quick movement of taking Xander into his arms, they trembled again as they separated down below.

 

After a moment of snuggling up to Xander, Derek pulled away to looked Xander in the eyes, “Why wouldn’t I want a child with you?”

Xander could only blink and his eyes scattered around. His entire thoughts were scattered, and he didn’t know what to think!

“…Xander?”

Derek had not even thought that…Maybe Xander didn’t want to have a child with him!

Was it…Was it that Xander…

Clearing his throat, Derek turned Xander to face him and said, “Are you…You don’t want to have a family with me?”

Xander was completely stunned!

When was it that they were fighting and now…Now Derek was asking basically…

Way too quick!

With that, Xander just faded away into a faint!

 

“Xander!?”

What the…

“Xander!?”

Derek only panicked briefly, before seeing that Xander was still breathing and was reminded of what they had just done. Perhaps, with Xander still getting better still, was it was too much?

Derek stared over Xander for a while and then took him into his arms…The problem was, he would have to leave the room soon.

It simply wasn’t fair…

He wanted to be with Xander all day…Everyday!

 

Kissing that sweet shoulder and snuggling into Xander’s hair and neck, Derek had a thought, that led to other thoughts, that broke him out of his dream.

What if…

What if his Xander really does get pregnant?

Was he going to confine Xander here all this time? And his child? Children!

With that…Then…How wouldn’t his father find out!?

 

Kissing his Omega’s shoulder once again, Derek started to seriously think about what he’s going to have to do!

He was going to take steps, certain steps to allow Omega’s to return back to normal society!

He wanted…To be with Xander.

He wanted to take Xander for walks and go to the markets. He even thought of them climbing trees again, just because they used to do it when they were younger!

They could go travelling, stop sometimes at lakes or mountains. Maybe they could go to one of those balls that seemed boring normally but now…Now a ball and going with Xander sounded immensely entertaining!

And to achieve all these sudden wants, he was going to have to change…The world…

 

***

2