Chapter 2 Allen
3.3k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Coming from a few decades in the future where there were numerous variations of sports cars, the two latest cars that he owns now looked like old garage cars.

For other people, these cars would be their ultimate dream, but for David that had seen better, way better, it was simply ordinary.

Driving this car that can be considered antique and a collector's item was not as exciting as he expected. On the contrary, it was rather boring.

No worries, maybe in the future there will be a chance to own a car company and design his own car.

David shrugged his shoulders and took out the keys, sat in slowly, and watched the garage door gradually rise up. Starting the engine with a low roar, the car carefully drove out of the garage.

Out of the villa, David slowly maneuvered along the quiet neighborhood making his way towards the city. Not long after, vehicles driving on the road seemed to be slowly increasing.

Through the car window, David Frost looked at this familiar yet unfamiliar city for a while. This is where he used to live. Though that was far into the future.

Los Angeles is a star-studded city full of restlessness, excitement, and temptations.

At this time, the streets of Los Angeles are windy, blowing warm air along the dense trees lined up along the streets. Dry leaves flew with the wind and littered all across the roads.

When he finally reached his destination, David found himself a parking spot and got off. This time he only planned to go to a coffee shop a few minutes away.

Thinking about the empty fridge at home, he can only slowly shake his head.

The previous owner never bothered to stack up on some food and always went out to eat. In the past, the butler that is acting as his current guardian took care of the home, but now that he was finally an adult, the previous owner decided to be independent and chose to live alone.

In the end, the old butler flew back to the ranch they owned to have his well-earned rest. Though he still has to manage the ranch, it was a much comfortable life than the busy life in the city.

Under the guidance of the waitress, David found a quiet corner.

The waitress had a smile on the corners of her lips as she passed the menu with both hands. David, who took over the menu, quickly browsed through it and ordered a classic latte.

Soon, the waitress came over with his ordered drink, still smiling, giving people a sense of a relaxing environment.

"Thank you."

After taking the coffee, David picked up the menu that had just been closed, turning it over before asking for a simple sandwich.

Once done, he closed the menu and handed it back to the waitress. Watching her back as she left, David took a sip of his drink.

"ZZzz"

The phone on the table made a buzzing and vibrating sound, and David lazily stretched out his hand to pick up the phone and looked at the ID.

It was his good buddy calling.

"Hey Allen, can you let me have a quiet rest? Yesterday was pretty intense."

"Fuck David, if you didn't leave so early, you would have had so much more fun! You missed out on all the good stuff. You don't know, but I was drowning in hot girls last night. If you just stayed, then you would have enjoyed them too!" A hoarse and sleepy yet excited hangover voice sounded from the phone.

Hearing this, David broke out a smile on his face. From his memory, if he didn't bring two college beauties home last night, then he would have stayed, but hoes before bros should be a justified reason this time. Yes, that's right, it definitely is.

"Don't worry, I also enjoyed myself plenty last night."

"But didn't you say you were tired and was going home early... What?! Did you just leave your friend alone to enjoy some sweet ladies on your own again?! Hey! You should always remember to leave one for your best buddy!"

This fat man was quite humorous. David cleared his throat and laughingly joked, "Allen, if I left you one, you might just crush her with your weight. Look at all those fat. Are you sure she would even see anything?"

"..."

"Shit! Bastard! David, you are dead! Completely dead 100%! I have seen the tragedy of your future being sat on by me and crushed into meat paste! Just wait when I come see you!"

Allen yelled at the phone, his fat shaking. This guy is too much! I'm not fat! I'm plump and a healthy young man!

David brought the phone far away in concern of breaking his eardrums.

Allen is the same age as David. They went to the same high school and have the same hobbies.

David kind of like this wretched fat man. In this world, it's not easy to find friends that only have nothing but good intentions.

Even when his parents passed away, this fat man was the one who was there doing the best he can to distract him from being sad. Even being a loyal wingman without asking anything in return. He's just there every time you need him.

The biggest hobby this fat man has in life was to enjoy the best food the world has to offer, and his lifelong wish was to own bars and nightclubs all over the world, in his words, "have unlimited access to beautiful women all around the world."

After speaking a few more words, he hanged up the phone.

David exhaled a deep breath and took a sip of coffee. David once again agreed to meet with Allen to have some fun soon in the future. Anyway, since he just arrived in this timeline, trying out some beauties would be very enjoyable.

...

On the other side, Allen's fat face showed a gratified smile. Looks like life will become much more enjoyable from now on.

Recalling that when David's parents passed away from an accident, David suddenly became withdrawn, stayed away from sports and other activities, and never cared about school anymore. It was far different from his usual character. Now, a few years later, he was getting back to normal. He hopes this will be a good start.

Although Allen likes money and is very shameless, he cares very much for his friend. He believes that David will soon make a comeback. He did not listen to what other people were saying. He will always back his friend up.

Especially recently, David, who took a break from partying, went out to fool around for his birthday. Not only does he seemed more active, but he also seems to have a lot of fun, just like in the past.

"Haha!"

Allen laughed triumphantly and leaned back down on the couch before taking a small glass of liquor before reaching out to his left side.

"Ahh...!"

In a short while, a blond woman with a plump figure leaning sleepily beside him moaned and slowly opened her groggy eyes.

Allan smiled wretchedly and beckoned, pulling her closer before pushing her shoulders downwards.

"Baby, come here, yes, go down. You help me with this..."

Soon enough, there was a small rustling noise in the club. If one were to listen carefully, they would hear watery noises and a man's heavy breathing.

...

The sandwich finally arrived, and David took a quick bite. The freshness of the sandwich gave it an amazing flavor. It was simply great.

After eating and drinking, he settled the bill, left a good tip to the cute waitress, got up, and left.

Checking the time, it was past two o'clock. Seeing the heavy traffic and the now bustling streets overflowing with people, he couldn't help feeling excited. This is just like the future.

Stepping on the accelerator, a weak roar was heard before he rushed forward like an arrow.

Back at home, after stopping by the local supermarket, David cleaned up some areas of the house and organized some messy things before laying weakly on the couch.

In the evening, David laid on the comfy seats in the home theater room after taking a shower, yawning in his pajamas as he watched a movie on the screen. He still felt that everything in his life now seems to be a dream.

Closing down the movie once it was over, he brought out a wine glass and poured himself a full glass of wine. Everything was just too intoxicating. He can live like this all day.

...

The early morning sun shined on the spacious living room. The faint light flowing through the windows gives the house a calm and relaxing atmosphere.

David stretched his arms and legs, walked into the kitchen, and made himself some eggs and a glass of milk for breakfast.

Several times, looking at the clean, bright, and luxurious house, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but turn up slightly.

Should he get himself a fitness coach? It's been two years since the previous owner stopped doing sports altogether and his body is a bit weak now compared to the past.

Well, you know what they say, right now is the best time to start.

Walking into the gym, looking at the abundant workout equipment, David was a little blinded.

Then, he started with simple stretching exercises before running on the treadmill. Later, he could slowly move on to other equipment so as to not overuse his body on day one.

After his workout, David took a shower and laid lazily on the sofa, thinking about what he should do next. Currently, he has some cash being wasted sitting in the bank. There's no way he will leave it like that.

What to do?

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

46